Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Scraps (Frost and Caleb)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:41 pm
Frost was half minding his own business when he saw it. A strawberry bunny minipet. It was either someone’s missing minipet or it was one of those that escaped from a breeding closet. Either way, don’t keep track of your minis? Fair game for a snack. Stalking around the ghost dorms, the white wolfos sniffed after the scent of strawberry, occasionally catching of wif of this far less appetizing. Still, a sweet snack was running loose, and with dinner a few hours off and him needing to kill some time? Chasing for a thing to eat wasn’t that bad of an idea.

Ear flicked back and forth as he pushed a potted plant out of the way. A blur of pink and white, and the tiny mini darted off, Frost quickly attempting to follow.
Tsunake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:15 pm
Caleb wasn't quite dozing in midair, his baleful stare half-lidded even as he floated in place. Being with so many other students had taken a toll on his energy--he'd worked himself up with excitement of flitting too and fro to try and take in everything at once. Still, even for sleepy dogs, there was one thing that could stir them without fail.

A flash of something small, something that was definitely prey caught his attention, and Caleb jerked right out of the air with a snarl. So worked up in the sudden frenzy, the Barghest didn't even notice the other student hot on the trail of the minipet. His long claws scrabbling against the floor, he hauled himself up and after the minipet, howling like an idiot as he did.

He nearly slammed into Frost in his haste, making a startled sound of surprise that quickly turned into a snarl of indignation. Watch it, bro!

iStoleYurVamps

Tsunake

Territorial Friend

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:29 pm
Occasionally, you ran into another student when you were on the chase. The hunt brought out all sorts after all. Still as the other boil appeared on his prey’s trail and then had the audacity to run into him and snarl? Frost snapped his jaws at him. He’d seen the mini first it would be his. Speaking of-

The bunny minipet was caught in a corner, a student on either side. It was caught without yet being killed. Frost stared at it, then gave a look to the boil. A sniff told him it was another canine of sorts, and obviously, a ghost of some type. “This one is mine. If you want your own, I’m quite sure you can find a few wild ones running outside.” His tail gave a sharp flick, small bits of snow and ice falling off to melt harmlessly on the ground.
tsunake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:47 pm
It was a clear challenge to his authoritay, and Caleb found himself bristling in a lame attempt to make himself look bigger. If he had a tail, he wished it would toss off bits of darkness and shadow! Show-off, with all his ice and other nonsense! "Don't see your name on it," The Barghest snapped in reply, twitching his ears violently.

The poor minipet had nowhere to go, and he didn't plan on budging unless he somhow got himself chased off. "Lemmie just break this down nice and slow for you, bud," He growled, pulling himself up with all the arrogance a teenaged boil could muster. "You walk away now, and no one gets hurt, see? I'm not responsible if your face gets busted."

iStoleYurVamps

Tsunake

Territorial Friend

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:38 pm
Frost didn’t think it was a challenge to authority as to him? The other boil had no authority. He was beneath Frost and therefore, Frost didn’t need to back down over the morsel. “I don’t need my name on it, as it should be obvious it’s mine.” His ears went back as a low growl came up from him. The other boil needed to learn who was boss.

“Let me ‘break it down to you, boil. You back down and I will not be forced to take action. If you pursue this course and continue to challenge me?” A grin of white fangs. “I can’t promise I won’t send you the nurse. That minipet is mine.”
Tsunake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:37 pm
"Big words!" An insolent grin now pulled at his mouth, and Caleb drew himself up with a snort. Clearly he thought the older student was just trying to rattle him, and he wasn't going to take it lying down. "Prove it! Seen ghouls who're bigger and scarier than you!" His hands raised, baring sharp claws as though ready to lash out at any moment.

A beat passed before the Barghest did, indeed, lunge for the other with a wild snapping of his jaws. Clearly he thought that if he could catch him by surprise, that'd give him an advantage!

iStoleYurVamps
Feel free to kick the absolute snot out of him!

Tsunake

Territorial Friend

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:21 am
This boil clearly didn’t know who was top dog, (granted, Shehk had beaten him, Frost was top dog next to Tybalt in the ghost dorms. Sort of. It was complicated, (just like any other high school relationship really). But the guy wasn’t going to budge, and that meant Frost would have to take matters into his own hands. “Prove it I shall you insolent pup.” Fangs bared, his own claws exposed Frost took the lunge to his shoulder, throwing the weight slightly off his frame.

But it was the first ‘punch’ thrown, and now he wasn’t going to let the other hound slide. Grabbing him, Frost rolled and aimed to pin him to the round. No blood was needed, just a quick affirmation of who was exactly ‘top dog’. “You haven’t seen me at my worst boil, and trust me, you don’t want to.”
Tsunake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:12 pm
Whoa. Whoa. Caleb hadn't expected his weight to be used against him, and he yelped loudly with surprise as he was thrown down as easily as any whelp. Before he could even react, the other was on top of him, and though the Barghest snarled and thrashed as much as he dared before, with one last defiant quiver, he went still. Still, his legs would attempt to wrap around the other's hips, seeing if he couldn't give him off balance. Giving up so easily would just be pathetic!

"Says you," He grunted, flailing like a moron until, with a snarl, he tried to keep his chin tucked so that his throat wasn't exposed. "So you're fatter than me. Big--ugh--whoop!"

iStoleYurVamps

Tsunake

Territorial Friend

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:46 am
The was a definite bark and snap of his jaws as Frost felt legs wrapping around him. "Muscle." Growling, he felt himself fall onto his side. He'd been thrown off. Claws grabbed at hair to push the other boil's face down. "Not fat."

Frost didn't want to hurt the guy but he was in serious need of figuring out just why you left some minis to your seniors.
Because that was just how it worked.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:09 pm
Ow. The boil growled and whined as his cheek was pressed into the floor, thrashing wildly. No good. Maybe this guy was muscle, not that he'd ever admit to that! Still, it was becoming clear that if Frost wanted to, he could do some serious damage--damage that Caleb couldn't afford to take. That was rule number one, after all. If you got yourself hurt too bad, you couldn't hunt. If you couldn't hunt, you died. 'Cept he was already dead, but whatever.

Still growling, Caleb reluctantly laid back, forcing his tense body to relax somewhat. Submission. It was humiliating, kinda, but it also meant this guy was pretty good. Good enough to be in a pack with, maybe. "Alright. Alright. You win."

iStoleYurVamps

Tsunake

Territorial Friend

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:53 pm
Growling was just not that threatening when fighting, but it made him feel better. As Caleb began to submit, Frost waited until he was sure the other boil had submit, bending over only to lightly press his fangs to the other boil's neck.

"Good." He backed off, looking to where the minipet had been. Had, as no doubt in their little spat, it had fled. No body waited around to be eaten after all.

"What's you're name?" Frost stood offering a hand up.

Tsunake

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff