Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[REG] Not quite a gym bunny (EJ x Björn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:16 am
Weights were boring as hell.

She wasn't even breaking a sweat yet, and the short-haired teen had barely been training for ten minutes but already she was bored. This was the problem with places like the gym - whilst kickboxing was enjoyable and the time seemed to fly by during training sessions, when it was just her and the gym she just couldn't find the motivation. She just couldn't be bothered. It wasn't just the weights either, Eloise had tried the treadmill, the crosstrainer and the bikes but couldn't find it in herself to really put in the effort.

Wiping her towels across her forehead - more out of habit than because she needed to - Eloise replaced the two dumbbells she'd been using on the rack and pushed herself to her feet, running a hand through the thick hair that occupied half of her scalp. Her first training session of the new year was tomorrow, after the Christmas break, and she'd promised that she'd work out at the gym to keep her muscles lean and her fitness up.

This was her first trip.

Exhaling sharply through her nostrils, the teen stepped out of the weights area and began to survey the gym itself for inspiration. Right now, coffee seemed like a far more interesting prospect...

Ivynian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:13 pm
Björn was feeling at once tired and stoked. How that worked, he couldn't begin to explain. It was prime season, he was doing well, and he was enjoying the distinct feel of power and energy in his body that accompanied the ramped up training - the certainty that not only could he pull a mack truck with a harness, but he could pull it far and (relatively) fast.

But the hours were always long and having to keep up with calories was grueling. He was just stepping off from about an hour on the elliptical, pushing a towel back from face over hair to reset the loosed strands of gold that were escaping his braid from the workout. Movement in the periphery of his vision caught his attention, so he looked over towards the free weights room. A girl coming out?

She looked familiar........

He lifted a hand to her, while the wheels turned furiously. She was certainly distinctive, looking. Wait...that holiday event at the downtown luxury hotel Anna had been hired to cater for last year! That girl had been there supposing to help and half through she'd scarpered off and couldn't be found. It hadn't really been a problem, he'd gotten the work done with some extra footwork, but it had been a d**k move. Surely she had a good reason, right? Sometimes stuff came up and people had to drop one ball to catch another.

Didn't hurt to be polite and move on, "Its a fair way from the hotel. I didn't expect I'd see you about here? Did you need a spotter? It isn't ideal to work free-weights without a spotter. "

And it didn't look like she had a trainer or friend in there with her.

xo -- k a i r i

Ivynian

Cat

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas