Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] A short chase (Kat x Saya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:38 am
Saya was peeking around all the rooms public to hunters and trainees, hoping to find a certain female hunter. She didn't know if she could find her but Saya didn't know who to ask. She stared at her phone, crouching down in the corner of a hallway.

Saya squinted at her phone, a finished message typed out .. but hovering before she could click "send" to the recipent. She sighed, the nervous beating in her chest continuing, as she wondered why it was excruciatingly hard to press a button.

It was a simple button. But more squinting became involved, along with more minutes passing as the trainee agonized in the hallway. Maybe it would be better to search manually and pretend Saya wasn't so obvious.

lividpeas
To: kat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:21 am
Unfortunately for Saya, Kat for the time being didn't have a phone on hand, so the text to her went completely amiss, while Kat remained unaware of the trainee wanting to meet with her. However, it was just Saya's luck that she was wandering through the halls, and actually headed in the direction that the moon trainee was in. Though, whether or not Saya would recognize Katherine without her long hair or not was to be tested.

Random Artist

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:55 am
Saya decided to give up on the text for the time being, since no reply came, straightening up and turning around instead. There were still several more rooms to try and if that failed, Saya could ask Eva if she knew where the brown haired hunter was possibly staying. Eva had a larger information base than Saya, surely! She sighed, tucking her phone in her pocket as she made her way through the halls.

She might have walked a step past the short haired hunter in the hall, before sharply turning and tugging at her hoodie from behind.

She recognized that tattoo anywhere-- even if she didn't quite recognize the hair. It was actually more of a yank, Saya's hands pulling a little too hard and nervously, with shaking hands and large teal eyes.

( ꒪Д꒪)ノ!!!!

"I-I'm sorry, that was a little too much!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:05 pm
It was lucky for Saya, that Kat had rolled up the sleeve for that arm, so that she could check her wounds on that arm. It wasn't the smartest move on her half, however. If Saya were any other hunter that was unhappy to see her return after her exile, the star tattoo was a dead giveaway as to who she was.

Without warning, her advance was halted when a certain moon hunter grabbed at the back of her hood, nearly choking her when she moved to step forward. Turning, wide eyed, to see who it was that had made a grab for her, she was surprised to find Saya.

"S-Saya?"

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:34 am
Saya's expression only had fleeting panic, as she held onto the hoodie, until Kat spoke. The familiar voice that Saya thought she would never hear again, made her expression crumble a little, as the one word seemed to halt all action in the hallway. Eventually, panic turned to a sort of uncertain look of intense concentration, as if Saya wanted to memorize every last detail of Kat before she disappeared.

(╥﹏╥) !!

"I-I thought you weren't coming back.. so.."

She refused to let go of Kat's hoodie, at that moment, no matter what the other hunter said. "You guys really are back. You're not ghosts! You're not my imagination. You're not a dream---"

lividpeas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:30 pm
She had nearly forgotten that not everyone had realized that she and Ryan had returned alive, what with them trying to keep a low profile. Though, it did make things a bit awkward, when someone had finally realized that they were indeed back, and very much alive, rather than ghosts.

She remained still while Saya appeared to be examining her, still a little surprised by the sudden grab at her hoodie. If it had been anyone else, it might have resulted in her flailing to get loose, but seeing as it was Saya, she was fairly relaxed, just surprised.

"Ah-" she started, before closing her mouth again as Saya spoke.

Well, it was true after all.. hardly anyone--if anyone at all--expected her and Ryan to make it back. Most had thought them to be dead the day they were cast out. "Um.. no, I'm very much alive." She offered a weak smile.

Random Artist

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:18 am
Saya took a step forward to hug Kat furiously around the waist, making sure to dry her teary eyes with her sleeve. She had really really mised Kat and never expected to see her again--

Maybe there was some slight merciful goddess out there.

"I .. I bought these earrings because they reminded me of you for christmas. But I could never wear them so.. um ..

.... it'd look really nice with your short hair now."

Awkward Saya didn't know how to make it any less awkward, relief dulling her other senses.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:03 pm
A little shocked at the vicious hug, Kat eased up, returning the hug. Though, a little less ferocious as Saya's. They were friends, but she had never expected her 'exile' to have such an effect one others. Then again, this, Deus, was the first place she had actually allowed herself to become friends with others.

Releasing her hold on the girl, her gaze followed hers to the objects in hand. A wide smile appeared across her features as she reached out to take the items from her. They were pretty, and Saya obviously knew her taste in shapes. Stars were always a plus in her books. "Thank you. They're really pretty." With Xedis gone, it was nice to have something to take his spot. She didn't feel quite as empty with these now.

"Ah-" her hair, she had almost forgotten about her recent hair cut. "Yeah.. I got a little.. fed up during my exile. It was tangled pretty bad.."

Raising the earrings to her ears, she pokes them through the holes to let them hang there, showing them to Saya. "Thanks, Saya."

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:56 am
Saya was absolutely glowing with happiness, clapping her hands together, excitedly but soundlessly. As expected of her polite nature, linking her hands together excitedly.

"So .. um, Kat? Are you.. okay now?" Saya's eyebrows furrowed, trying to fill in the words that she couldn't say with her fumbling ones. "I know that's the worst and most stereotypical question and I'm sure the english language has something better than that-- Well, maybe not as well as other languages, since they do often say that we dont have sufficient words for an entire summary of feelings--

"-- Oh. I'm getting off track."

She buried her face in her hands briefly, trying to furiously think of how to phrase it.

lividpeas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:02 am
If there was one thing to say about Saya; it was that she was good and discovering her secret passion for stars. Then again, the star tattoo and many star accessories were kind of a dead giveaway to that secret. In any case, one more item to feed her star craze. Saya had just earned herself more points from the sun hunter.

Her grin grew wider while Saya clapped her hands, thankful to have friends who actually cared about her well being. Though she had never sought out friendship, not really, she was pleased to have it. She had had friends before this, before Deus, but never did she consider her close with any of them, nor did she value her friendship as she did now. Funny, how coming to Deus changed that.

Holding back a snicker as Saya fumbled through her words, Kat reached out and patted her lightly on the shoulder. "It's alright. I'm doing okay. I'm alive, I'm breathing - I'd say that is enough, wouldn't you?" She may not have come back in the best conditions, but it was enough that she was alive and sort of well, even if Deus was the last place she wanted to be at ever again. Oh well.. beggars couldn't be choosers.

"How have things been while we were gone?" Aside from the whole 'bracelet ordeal that Deryk had filled her in on, things didn't sound as though they were too bad. Then again, she had been out of the loop for over a month. Knowing this island, all sorts of issues could have popped up within days. Hopefully that wouldn't have been the case. She would hate to find out that they had gone through more struggles, and she wasn't here to be of aid.

"Nothing bad happened or anything, right?"

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

revenant aria

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:52 am
"....."

Saya grew silent at Kat's question. She looked up sheepishly after a moment of intensive deep thought, her chin resting on her fingers.

"I suppose .. the definition of bad.. and events are different for everyone." The extreme uncertainty and trueness of this statement was a startling one, at Deus.

".. I dont think anything extremely bad happened. After all, everyone's still alive, right?" Saya echoed Kat's earlier words, just a few seconds ago, gesturing figuratively around them. "I think everyone was just worried about you since you left. Unless you count the events of rescuing you.. I don't think you need to worry!" Saya made a "okay" gesture, her pointer finger and thumb linked in a circlular "o."

"I'm just glad we're all safe!"

(The words she didnt't say afterwards but they were both thinking: for now.)

lividpeas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:26 pm
Nodding, she gave the other female another light squeeze of a hug. "Me too. I'm sorry that we made you worry, Saya." That was the last thing she wanted, was for everyone else having to worry about her and Ryan's safety. After all, it was kind of their own fault for ending up where they did.

(( sorry, lame a** post OTL ))  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas