Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Coffee Please [Kat/Deryk] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 pm
This was torture! It was right in there, but she had no access to it what-so-ever! Being written off as dead really did suck, and had absolutely no advantages. First: she couldn't even access her room where all her clothes and other possessions were. Second: she couldn't leave the island for any reason, so she was trapped here. Third: she had no access to the cafeteria, or the coffee inside of it. This was just cruel. Maybe.. if she just grabbed hold of a hunter, she could force them to feed her addiction?

Scanning the area for any hunters close by, she spotted one, in particular. What was his name again..? She had seen him more than once, he was kind of shy.. Der..Dare..Deryk? Yes! That was him. Holding the hood close to her face, she strode over to the death hunter, linking arms with him. "Hey, long time no see~ Want to do me a favor?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:51 pm
Troubles aside, there at least was always coffee. Granted the cafeteria coffee wasn't that great, but it was still something. Deryk was on his way to get himself a cup when another hunter suddenly linked arms with him. Jumping, for a split second he thought it was Ariane. The lack of a butt grab nixed that option though.

Turning, he stared into her face. Or tried to. It was a little hard with the hood but the voice was... vaguely familiar. Oh wait. It was... Kat! She was alive! And... not in the Sahara!

"Y-y-you..." he started to stammer out. Was he hallucinating? He might have paled a little as he was trying to make sense of everything. He hadn't been a part of the rescue party and there was so much commotion in that battle with the horsemen that he hadn't really seen her or Ryan there either.

"H-how.. uhhh umm... W-what do you need?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:41 pm
Kat's grin was hidden beneath the hood as she kept her arm linked with his, making sure they were headed in the right direction. Luckily, it appeared that Deryk was already headed towards the cafeteria. Excellent. Not bothering to remove the hood, she gave him a quick glance before checking around the area and turning him to face her.

"Its really important.. do you think you can handle it?" Of course, she was being a little overly dramatic about it, but hey.. it was coffee, and coffee was her lifeline. She would answer any and all his questions after.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 pm
Deryk was a little antsy here. Not only did Kat seemingly come back from the dead, but she wanted to have him do something really important? He wasn't so sure about this.

"S...sure?" he kind of squeaked out. His self confidence was not really all that great, "If.. if its that important, you might wanna find someone else.... b-better not rely on me.. no.."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 pm
Raising a brow, she gave the hunter a curious look before patting him on the shoulders. "No! Don't say things like that! I believe in you! You can do this, Deryk! I know you can!" With that said, she tugged him towards the cafeteria door, stopping him just outside before peering around once again. "Okay.. your mission.." She paused, all dramatic like. "You need to go in, and secure.. coffee.

Can you do it?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:06 am
Oh great. What was he going to do? Deryk felt like he was going to end up making Kat disappointed in him. He began to fidget more as she continued with this impromptu mission briefing. In fact, he practically held his breath as he was expecting something completely ridiculous.

When the objective was finally given, he blinked at the female hunter. And immediately he relaxed a little.

"Oh. That's it?" he said while looking towards the cafeteria, "..Can't go in yourself?"

He didn't really know the specifics of her situation here and all.

"Can do that though. Yes. Not a problem. Um. Regular? Decaf? cream? Sugar?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:12 am
'Oh that's it?' Didn't he understand the importance of this? How much she depended on this coffee? She could go on a murdering spree if she didn't get her cup of coffee, and soon! Mumbling something, she tugged the hunter a little closer. "Well.. see, there is a problem. I'm technically dead. The cafeteria isn't exactly open to dead people." She would totally go in and storm the cafeteria if she could, but no, she couldn't.

Thankfully, he was still willing to take on her request. Grinning from nearly ear to ear, she released Deryk from her hold, folding her arms behind her back.

"Regular, cream and sugar, pleaseee~"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:17 am
Deryk knew the importance of coffee, but he hadn't realized that she couldn't get it for herself until she explained it. Well. That was... a bit of a hindrance for sure. He still didn't know exactly how she was here since she did just admit that she was... technically dead?

Did she really come back to life!?

The thought kind of frightened him.

"R-right on it!"

And so he zipped on into the cafeteria and procured two cups of coffee. One for himself. And one for Kat. Just as the way she asked. Before too long, he was back outside of the cafeteria, offering her the second cup.

"So uh... if... if you don't mind me a-asking.. h-how are you... er... here?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:27 am
Kat was totally not watching from the door the whole time, nor was she pacing outside, she was totally patient for the coffee. Totally..kind of.

It took all her strength to keep from tackling the hunter when he came back with coffee in hand, instead running over to him like a child with wide eyes on Christmas at the sight of presents. The coffee was not the best here, it even tasted like crap, but she missed the coffee. "Thank you so much!"

At his question, she tapped her chin lightly. "Well, I can tell you, but lets do it somewhere else, okay?" Standing outside of the cafeteria was probably not the best of places to have this conversation.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:53 am
Grinning a little nervously, Deryk watched as she lit up at the sight of the coffee when he had arrived. She must like the stuff as much as he and Jude did. Carefully, he took a sip of his own drink.

"O-oh. Not a problem," he said with a weak smile. Though, he soon nodded as she said they should talk about it elsewhere. He was fine with that. It seemed like it might be a little hush hush after all.

"S-sure thing. Anywhere you wanna go."

Lividpeas

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:57 pm
First things first, she was taking a sip of her lovely, horrible tasting cafeteria coffee before she thought of anything else. With that done, she gave the death hunter a wide eyed look, thinking over a possible place to sit and chat for a moment. "Um.." Scratching at the back of her head with her free hand, she didn't know of too many places off hand, but..

"We can talk outside the dormitory, if that's okay?" At this time, they were likely to run into less hunters anyways, and if they did--well.. they would just relocate themselves again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:35 pm
Deryk was also sipping away at his coffee when he nodded slowly to Kat.

"Fine with me, yes," he said before making his way in that direction. He could drink and walk at the same time. This must really be some super hush hush material. Hopefully it wasn't the sort of information that'd get him killed for knowing.

That would be bad.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:30 pm
Nodding, she gestured for him to follow before setting off to the dorms. Thankfully there weren't many hunters around, and any that were didn't pay much attention to them and carried on with whatever business they had.

"Okay, so.. technically.. I'm not supposed to be here. As you know, Ryan and I were banished to the Sahara. Well.. we ended up finding the horsemen--er, rather they found us--like Caelius had wanted. s**t happened, we ended up in Alaska where you guys were, hunters found us and brought us back here. I have a feeling that Caelius and the other division leads know we're here, but that's what is making me iffy." The fact that they hadn't made a move yet.. of course, this would likely end up with them having to face the beast known as the death lead anyways.

"So right now, I've been trying to avoid doing or going anywhere."

She paused, taking a sip of her coffee before staring at Deryk.

"What happened after we left? With you guys?" Clearly Caelius hadn't executed them like he said, but she doubted it was a simple as that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:13 am
Ah. This could be pretty bad. The leads surely did know, but... what was Caelius going to do about it? The thought was.. rather daunting to say in the very least. Fidgeting a bit, he drank some of his coffee, then frowned as the question was brought up on what happened to the rest of them.

"The hunters that vouched for us.. they got to keep their weapons. But now wear a wristband. Can't take it off. If they do something wrong again, the band will inject poison into them," he said quietly. Deryk really didn't like the way things had turned out.

"We're all kinda on probation.."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:06 pm
She had to admit, she was shocked to hear Deryk's tale of what had happened to him and the rest of the group that had been called out. She knew, whatever Caelius had planned would not be pleasant, but this.. it was sick! Poisoning them if they stepped out of line even once? Wow.. Caelius really wanted to get the point across..

"I'm.." She started, bowing her head slightly as she kicked at the ground with the heel of her shoes. "I'm sorry.." She knew it was their own choices for having stepped up to protect Ceres, and defy orders, but.. somehow, she still felt a little responsible for part of it.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff