Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
ChibiGingi's Plots Thread Emporium! Updated 9/15/15 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:55 am
ChibiGingi
LittleLilyKitty
ChibiGingi
Hmmmm........

Sarras could save Jade in Das Gift RP? surprised heart

Hmmmm, that he could! It would definitely arouse Buddy's protective 'HANDS OFF MY TU-TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL LADY!'
Oh Buddy.

Would Sarras recognize her?

Should we add Cora in the mix? *grin*  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:39 am
LittleLilyKitty
ChibiGingi
LittleLilyKitty
ChibiGingi
Hmmmm........

Hmmmm, that he could! It would definitely arouse Buddy's protective 'HANDS OFF MY TU-TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL LADY!'
Oh Buddy.

If she's been to the store as it was being fixed up to visit Richard, then yes, he would recognize her.

AND YES. YES, YES, YES. >_<  

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:46 pm
ChibiGingi
LittleLilyKitty
ChibiGingi
LittleLilyKitty
ChibiGingi
Hmmmm........

Oh Buddy.

If she's been to the store as it was being fixed up to visit Richard, then yes, he would recognize her.

AND YES. YES, YES, YES. >_<

We could assume she's been? It might add some spice to the whole situation?

I think I'm going to PM you very soon. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:53 pm
ChibiGingi

We'd chatted about a vespa run in, but I didn't ask ( I don't think) if you had a preference of either of us starting? I can do the start if that is convenient?  

Ivynian

Cat

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:34 pm
Ivynian
ChibiGingi

We'd chatted about a vespa run in, but I didn't ask ( I don't think) if you had a preference of either of us starting? I can do the start if that is convenient?

I would greatly appreciate that, actually! I knew I was forgetting to ask you something about that! >_< Thank you! heart

LittleLilyKitty

Gleeeeeeeee!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:04 am
I basically just updated everyone's plot, though their journals are still painfully out of date. sweatdrop

Looking for RPs for Sarras and Canopus mostly, though everyone is open. I also miiiiight have an ORP planned soon, so keep an eye on that!  

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

stari_maga

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:57 pm
ChibiGingi
I basically just updated everyone's plot, though their journals are still painfully out of date. sweatdrop

Looking for RPs for Sarras and Canopus mostly, though everyone is open. I also miiiiight have an ORP planned soon, so keep an eye on that!

If you're looking for RP for Canopus, can she meet Cybele maybe? She has mixed feelings about the DMC right now and also some rather large misconceptions (for example, she thinks Leto is Ares and also dead.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:12 am
stari_maga
ChibiGingi

If you're looking for RP for Canopus, can she meet Cybele maybe? She has mixed feelings about the DMC right now and also some rather large misconceptions (for example, she thinks Leto is Ares and also dead.)

Canopus will be happy to clear things up for Cybele! Where would you like them to meet?  

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

stari_maga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:24 am
ChibiGingi
stari_maga
ChibiGingi

Canopus will be happy to clear things up for Cybele! Where would you like them to meet?

Great! Cybele can be anywhere that's not high up, so maybe a nice generic park?

I can start if you want.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:27 am
stari_maga
ChibiGingi
stari_maga
ChibiGingi

Great! Cybele can be anywhere that's not high up, so maybe a nice generic park?

I can start if you want.

The park is great! I wouldn't mind that at all! *so excited*  

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:46 am
Hi Gingi

So I think I've mentioned it in shop thread already, but I'd love more Falias and Sarras rps.

I actually have a Falias upcoming rp that I was wondering if Sarras wanted in on in that Falias is going to return Ankh's effects (the wedding ring and wallet that he picked up on Mistral). I was going to solo it out, but would be happy to turn it into a reg

I'm up for other rps between them too, especially as Falias/Marlin is going to be something of a mess for a bit post-Mistral

I also remember that we discussed a while back about having Sarras meet Oort and I'd still be up for this. For added fun maybe we could have them having to team up and work together in a battle or something

I'm also up for PSSG shenanigans (always up for this)

ChibiGingi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:48 am
litian

You know I am always game for RPs with you! <3

Sarras and Falias need to happen. Returning Ankh's effects would be a rather sad experience for both of them, and Sarras would feel so awkward will all the feels. Unlike his brother, he sucks at expressing emotions at times, maybe Falias can help with that?

We need to do that one, for serious.

As for Sarras and Oort, a team up should be fun for them. Sarras has only encountered one chibi before, so the more exposure the better. Did we want to throw a Chaos character into that or just a spar?

Did you want to start the Falias/Sarras one or should I?  

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:03 pm
-flails Ashur about- Care for another Ashur/Sarras encounter? They can further lament uniform issues and do some more venting via sparring or something?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:39 pm
_ p a o cx
-flails Ashur about- Care for another Ashur/Sarras encounter? They can further lament uniform issues and do some more venting via sparring or something?

Wow, I'm terribly sorry with how long this took to reply to! I guess Gaia felt I didn't need the notification! *glares at Gaia*

But absolutely yes, they need to meet up again. This time, WITH MAGIC!

Did you wish to start or should I start?  

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:56 am
ChibiGingi
Wow, I'm terribly sorry with how long this took to reply to! I guess Gaia felt I didn't need the notification! *glares at Gaia*

But absolutely yes, they need to meet up again. This time, WITH MAGIC!

Did you wish to start or should I start?

lol No worries, dude.

Yes, with magic! o__o Ash actually hasn't figured out exactly how his magic works, but if you'd like for Sarras to be the one to help him out in that regard I'd welcome all that fun. 8D;

Mm.. can you, please? :3

Plot-O-Rama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces