Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Vis' Item Emporium [Open October - CC Orange&Black Optional] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:21 pm

User Image

HELLO WELCOME TO MY AWESOME PLACE.

Uh.
That's all I got to say about it.. and yes I know I stole Thalion's entrance.. look. But I did make the feather myself :> and graphics... and got sort-of-permission.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:07 pm
Rules!

User ImageAll items must be reasonable. All items must be composed of natural elements such as furs, vines, leaves, stones, claws, bones, etc. Found items must be reasonable for the African Savannah - and the time period of the 60's. Remember, Africa was largely undiscovered at this time. The native tribes used wood, bone, and pelts. Acceptable "found" items include: rope, arrowheads, wooden bracelets, scraps of cloth (these will be torn, weathered, and cannot be insanely bright!), and some metal (like earrings, bracers, and rings).

User ImagePlease give me the largest, most crisp uncert you have of your SoA. Thank you.

User ImagePlease provide me with either a detailed description of the items you would like or a reference. If an item is not to your liking, please help me help you! I can't read your mind. The more specific and visual you are, the easier I can work. Please also be patient, I don't deal well with outright blunt rude people.
I bite.

User ImageIf I take more then a week, please understand I am busy and I have a life outside of Gaia. I will do the items as fast as possible.
If you request from me something that is not to-shop-standards.. I will PM you. If you don't reply to me in a week's time, I'll drop the slot.. I know it is bold of me but I need to be in contact with you somehow ;>.

User ImageGod items are so ok with me.

User ImageI can not do edits for this shop :>.

User ImagePlease do not redirect me, I can't afford a pro-bucket.

User ImagePlease.. Turn off your Signatures :>!!!

User ImageAlso. Don't steal my feather :c. I did draw that.

I just noticed the pattern of my feathers...
SWOOOOSSHHH~

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Ordering Information

User Image

To be honest, I am a new person here, and though I have been trying to get my foot in the door with some items before I opened the store up :>. I may change them as I go and progress!

Also, until I take her place with someone else. The lady in the heavy edits, she's not canon with that item. :> I just really worked hard on it.

User Image
User Image
User Image

As a side note.. I do not do growing-items unless you place in one.
I will also not cert. I own a shop aside from this XD.. If you don't believe me when I say I have horrible certing abilities.. Go ask them :>.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Ordering Form
User Image
ONE post per form. ONE form per SoA. This makes it fair for everyone in a first come, first serve basis. If you have more than one form in your post, I will take the first one and ignore the others.
• You CANNOT reserve posts. If I see anyone doing this, the posts that were reserved will not count for that round.
• You CAN order for someone else (timezone differences, etc. happen, I understand a proxy now and then) but again- one post per form, one form per soa.
• If you order something that does not comply with the rule, I will not take the order or save the slot. I am assuming everyone that orders knows what is and isn't okay in SoA edit shops. I will PM you as well, and if you do have questions as to what is ok and not ok. PM me please.

[align=center][IMG]http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u601/VisSoAitems/Private/barnowlfeather_zpsece3a40e.png[/IMG][/align]
• [b]Your SoA:[/b] Name | [URL=]Uncerted Image[/URL]
• [b]Item(s):[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]• Item 1
[color=white]xxx[/color]• Item 2 (etc, etc...)
[color=white]xx[/color][b]References:[/b]
• [b]Special Notes:[/b] (Pridal restrictions, running a proxy for someone, etc.)
• [b]Colorist Choice?:[/b] If 100% Colorist choice, just mark this! Be sure to include pridal restrictions, etc. just in case.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:54 pm
Work Log!

January 2013
• Quota:
xxx• ... 1 ... Nerpin
xxx• ... 2 ... Thalion
xxx• ... 3 ... -Moomoolattecha-
xxx• ... 4 ... Meepfur
xxx• ... 5 ... Saint Sergio
xxx• ... 6 ... Revel1984
xxx• ... 7 ... Andranis
xxx• ... 8 ... Conrad the Mighty
xxx• ... 9 ... Buffy_the_Bloody
xxx• ... 10 ... -Moomoolattecha-

• Freebies: I took in a couple more then usual to make banners/get into the new job!
xxx• ... 1 ... Saint Sergio
xxx• ... 2 ... Buffy_the_Bloody
xxx• ... 3 ... Revel1984
xxx• ... 4 ... Vistada 1 2 3 4
xxx• ... 5 ... Thalion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:57 pm
Reserved  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:58 pm