Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
Dream character quest <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auroaes

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:49 pm
Hello dudes and dudettes, Its been one year since I've been on gaia, and I'm trying my very hardest to get my dream characters I had never got in my time on gaia. So far I was able to make 280k, I need 3mil. I know it sounds like alot of gold but I have asked my mom to buy gaia cash (she doesn't want too) I have tried many hunting places on Zomg but its hard so I'll only goldhunt in bass'ken lake. I really do hope someone would kindly donate as I would be very happy and would stay on gaia for a few more years because I have finally gotten what I wanted. I will be working my hardest on zomg bass'ken lake so you won't have to exactly give 3mil as you need to have gold for yourself. I know I sound like I'm begging to the extreme limit but you do not have to also give me exactly 3mil, you could give below 2mil or 1mill or 500k. What ever floats your boat floats mine. I will also try to repay people back that have given gold below 500k because thats the limit I could try to repay back. I hope you do have a great time on gaia in this fantastic new year.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:39 am
I have 350k now. I will be hunting more in zomg :3  

Auroaes

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash