Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:57 am
User Image

Paradise was the closest word Rangi could find to describe his new home. He just loved it and seeing different areas of it. He had been exploring it for a while now going out daily just to see something new. Everyday he saw other small creatures sharing the land and herds of animals that resided on the lands. Today he was stalking on such herd.

He was low to the ground and watching the group intently. He searched for the perfect target while making sure none of them spotted him either. There were lot of them in the herd but he was extremely practiced on his stalking. The beasts had no idea he was there.

Painted Moose
Sorry it took me so long. The holiday had me wrapped up.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image

The young lioness had woken long before the sun, and had already made her contributions to the hunting parties long before it had finally risen. However, her day was hardly over. Calypso was still burning with energy; energy that she wanted to spend helping other Hunters.

Since she had joined the Pridelands she had begun to feel a sort of kinship with those in her profession, and even during her down time, if she didn't have a friend to call on her she could be found chasing down prey. It kept her fit physically, as well as mentally, and more importantly made her happy.

That being said she noticed the herd long before the lion. She kept low, and silent until she caught his scent on the wind. Curiosity brought her closer to her, and as he stalked the perfect prey she stalked him. "Shh," Caly whispered, hoping not to startle him. "Could you use a helping paw?

Izzy Makani
I totally understand! It was the same on my end. xD

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out