Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Rui Marine Owens

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Hi, my name is Rui Marine Owens (Roo-ee)

But I mostly go by Rui or Roo

I'm a Female

I'm 18 years old.

My birthday is February 29th

My dream job is Has never thought about it, just wants to find the wizards who killed her family and get revenge

My blood status is Half-Blood

This is my - year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Slytherin

I'm interested in Boys

I'm currently with No one

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Quiet. Teasing and playful. Alluring. Sexy, flirty, and generally inappropriate, especially for my age. Many might say a little apathetic, but most just say I'm the stereotypical example of what happens to children who are raised by parents who are unfaithful and "slutty". (Even though my parents weren't) People say that I'm bound to be one of those girls who flirts with everyone and never commits to anyone. I see right through people and am very intuitive. I'm scheming and manipulative. I'm very good at getting what I want and rarely do I not get my desired results. I act respectful to almost everyone but that is just to get what i want. I'm a dark child and I can and will stab you in the back, literally and metaphorically. Obviously, I'm out for my own good, and have my own goals. The only person I've ever truly cared about are my brothers. Ever since the 'accident', my father has described me as all around evil. A seed of darkness resides in my soul. I hate purebloods with a burning passion and would hate to be stuck with them all the time. I have no love for anyone, except Rei. My mind is set on revenge for the 'accident'. I like learning and reading. I want to know everything their is to know about magic. I want to be the most powerful witch alive. I'm also quite keen on not dying. After what happened to Ryn... People don't know it, but I'm actually a very sad child. Ryn was my brother my best friend, everything to me, and well I'm only a kid. It's a lot to deal with. I'm terrified of being left all alone in the world and I never want to die. Even if it means being with Ryn again.

I wasn't always like this though. I used to be charming and sweet, sure I had a few power issues and I liked to have others work underneath me, but I wasn't this... messed up.... before. Once I have my revenge I think things will get better for me. I don't think I'll be so dark anymore. But maybe I will. I don't know.

My background story is I grew up with a pureblood wizard as a father, and mudblood mother. Of course our father didn't know that our mother was a mudblood. She fell in love with him and told him she was a pureblood from Spain. Our father never paid attention to us, and like the a** he was made it our mother's job to take care of us and be the "perfect stay at home mother". She had no problems with this. She loved us and took care of us perfectly. As a kid my brother Rei was teased for being shy and feminine, so me and Ryn stood up for him. The other kids in the neighborhood were scared of us, they were muggles and they didn't understand the things we could do sometimes. We used their fear to gain power over them. That was when I got my taste for power. Anyways, somehow our father found out about our mother's blood. He brought two wizards into our house one day and they tried to kill me and my brothers. Our mother tried save us and got hit by a curse. I don't know which one, but she started bleeding... a lot... Ryn tried to save, tried to stop the blood, and they got him too! His head came clear off with just a single spell....... I don't remember what happened after that, but when me and Rei came to, Ryn was still dead, our mother was too, and our father was on the ground knocked out. The other two wizards were gone. After the accident our father didn't try hurt us again. He seemed alright, but everyday we'd see him scrubbing the floor trying to get rid of the blood stains on the tile. They never went away though. They're still there. I think the sight of his son and wife being murdered brutally right infront of his eyes drove him insane. All he does now is screech and shout and cry. We can get him into public sometimes, but he just mumbles and cringes whenever anyone touches him. Me and Rei hate him, but we keep him alive because if he died we'd be sent to an orphanage and probably separated. It's his fault....and when we're old enough to live on our own, he'll be the first one to go.

First Year
Stupid and boring as ever. I got put in Slytherin which I'm perfectly okay with, although my brother is in Gryffindor which is bothersome. I barely went to class once I realized how stupid the lessons were this year. I don't need to know that pointless crap. If I could, I would skip right up to the important years with the spells that will help me destroy the people I hate and everyone else too. I want them all gone.

Second Year
Same old same old. I guess next year might get kind of interesting with electives. Maybe I'll finally start learning something useful instead of just going to stupid classes that are pointless. I did get to mess with 2 silly little Gryffindors though. I mean my plan didn't totally work out because the little bitches ended up working it out and getting back together... but I got to watch them suffer for a good few months before that. That was fun I suppose.... I need something more to entertain myself with though. Me and Ryn are getting restless.

Third Year
My silly little toy thinks he's so special. He thinks I love him, but oh how wrong he is. He is my prey and soon he'll find out just what I plan on doing. But it will be to late by then. I already am practicing techniques. I killed that annoying little cat my brother has had for 3 years. She was so obnoxious always running around, spying on me. She knew... She knew I talked to Ryn. She was going to tell him. She was going to tell Rei everything. I couldn't let it happen! She screamed so loud when I cut her open. It was glorious. The little thing can't tell anyone anything now. I just want my brother on my side again. I miss him. He's leaving me. He can't leave me!

Fourth Year
The silly toy said a bit to much. I couldn't hold off anymore. He's dead. I mutilated him and burned him and killed him. Right there in that 'safe' little school of theres. They think they are so great. They will all burn in hell. I'll make sure of it. My toy is dead, but he talks to me still. He is sweet but no annoyingly sweet. I think he's learned his lesson. He's always apologizing for what he said in the few minutes before he died. Its funny. Ryn doesn't like him much. Its Rei's turn now. Rei can't leave me. I won't let him. Me and Ryn have concocted the perfect plan. It'll be wonderful. Rei will never leave me again.

Fifth Year
Nothing much happened this year.... except I killed Rei. I murdered him because Ryn told me too. Ryn said it would make us closer. As close as I was too Ryn. It didn't work though. It didn't! Rei isn't here. Rei's gone and I did it to him. He's gone and dead and I killed him. It's all my fault.

Sixth Year
Nothing much happened this year. Rei still hasn't returned. I'm scared.

I enjoy Rei, dueling, learning, tricking people, being right, ruling over others, being followed, being the best at things.

I despise My father, those two wizards, death, losing, people who try to control me, rules, love. (yes I hate love. It only leads to pain.)

I'm afraid of Loosing Rei too.

My strengths are Flirting and manipulation

My flaws are I don't care about anyone except Rei. I can't move on from Ryn's death

I look like this.

My wand is a Aspen with fairy wings core. 13 1/2 inches. Inflexible

My pet is a A Northern Saw-whet Owl named Fleck

My O.W.L. Scores were
Astronomy ~ P
Charms~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts~ A
Herbology~ A
History of Magic~ A
Potions~ O
Transfiguration~ EE
Cursebreaking~ EE