Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Interlude to a Phantasm (Main Thread) ((A/O)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:21 am
The Phantasm Event

Interlude to a Phantasm

In this world, their are creatures called Pokemon. There are Pokemon practically everywhere, you can see them all the time, though there are some, that you may never see. The so-called Legendary Pokemon, whose power is that of a Legend. These rare and powerful Pokemon are sought out by many, seen by few. However, recently, many Legendary Pokemon have been bonding with human trainers, hiding in their shadow. Recently, a battle for the fate of the world as we know it was waged between Team Galactic and their Leader, Cyrus, and a group of skilled Trainers who were called Shadow Trainers by their enemies. Eventually, they won out in the end and Cyrus was defeated. Unfortunately, this "Phantasm Event" set off a chain reaction that echoed around the world. In Unova, remnants of Team Plasma have joined with remnants of Team Snagem from the Orre Region to form the Pokemon Liberation Front. This group seeks the power of Arceus to force humans to release their Pokemon and take control of the world. However, Lyle, the one who holds Arceus' Azure Flute, is not heading to Unova, in his place, is a trainer named Demetri, who must face a challenge similar to Lyle in order to keep the maniacal dream of the PLF from becoming reality.

OOC Thread
Profile Thread
Reference Thread

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:24 am
Rules

1. No God-Moddery or General Asshattery if you please.
2. Pm all Profiles to me with the Title "Phantasm"
3. If you decide to make an adjustment to your Pokemon Team, PM it to me before you make the edit.
4. Legal Moves and Abilities only
5. No Mary Sues/Gary Oaks please.
6. Abide by the Guild Rules and Gaia ToS
7. Relax and enjoy.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:26 am
Available Legendaries

Since this RP is set in Unova, and since I don't expect too many people to join, there will be a limit on the Legendary Pokemon allowed.

Available
Taken
Not Available at this Time

Reshiram
Zekrom

Kyurem
Cobalion
Virizion
Terrakion
Keldeo
Genesect
Meloetta

Thundurus
Tornadus
Landorus
Victini
Mew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:38 am
Now Accepting

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:48 am
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:59 am
((Now open for business everyone!))

It was a simple Spring day in Unova's Castellia City. The sounds of the waves and the distant sounds of ships off in the distance. There were an unusual number of people dressed in strange clothes, but no one paid them no mind, chalking it all up as maybe a flash mob or some kind of special event one of the in-city companies were running. However, no one knew that they were truly the Pokemon Liberation Front, a group dedicated to the ideals of the Original Team Plasma and their insidious leader Ghetsis. They where in Castellia both to make their presence known to the world and to steal a certain object from a certain trainer who had recently overcome an ordeal in the Sinnoh region. They were after the Azure Flute, an instrument capable of summoning the Alpha Pokemon Arceus, whom they would exploit and bring about their goal of separating humanity and Pokemon. However their plan was interrupted, however, because the boat traveling to Castellia from Johto's Olivine City carried a different trainer, whether this trainer would be able to handle the conflict in Unova, and whether those around him would make it, was up to chance. It would be a few more hours before Demetri Collins would arrive in Castellia, and begin a journey that would lead him to cross paths with many Legendary Pokemon.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:39 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Another boat had arrived only an hour or so before dropped off several people one of which include a man who had a blaziken that followed behind him in close steps. This was the pokemon trainer Jacob coming now from the Kanto region where he had come off another loss in the final battle of the Pokemon League. "Alright Wildfire this time I think we can take it all and get our names known" Jacob said with a smile as he looked back at the female Blaziken he had trained since he was younger. A happy nod of the creatures head showed it held the same feelings as him as a growl let out between the two of them. "Ahaha but first lets get something to eat" he commented not having eaten during there voyage over to Unova.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:09 pm
“Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
I may not have a dime,
But I got street savoire faire.”

Arika wanders aimlessly through Castellia City. She had returned to her hometown to pay her parents a visit after several months traveling around the region with very little contact with them. "I'm feeling almost claustrophobic with these sky scrapers after spending so much time wandering the countryside...", she sighs, stopping in a less crowded area to look around.

“Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
It's just bebopulation,
And I got street saviore faire.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 pm
Layla Thorn

User Image

"Every Rose has its Thorns."

Layla was busy tending to Liberty Garden, making sure everything was okay before it opened up for business. While taking care of the Lighthouse and Garden itself was relatively easy, dealing with the Lighthouse's resident, however, was a chore. Sure enough, Victini was running around the place, as energetic as ever.

"Mine are just sharper than normal."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:25 pm
Vergil
Answers... is that what you want?

Castellia City. Spires rising high to almost touch the clouds. Streets packed with every human and Pokemon imaginable. They move to and fro passing eatchother upwards of 100 times but never regognizing who others were. To a human this was urbanization. To a young man who'd never set foot outside of nature let alone seen other humans before it was madness. He currently sat on top of a light fixture thinking it a way to see something of interest. A Scizor large and intimidating obviously a vetren of many battles flew near by while a smaller Pokemon the hourse like Keldeo tried to keep balance with it's human companion on the perch. After a time the Scizor spoke. To most humans it would fall on deaf ears. Yet to this one it was more like home than the words humans made.

*"Vergil this is foolish what are you even looking for?"*
The young man and his othehr companion look at the Scizor confused.

*"Well Razor we'll know when we find it"* Keldeo nods in agreement and joins Vergil in continuing to observe the streets.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:19 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Having wandered a bit Jacob had eventually found a place that didn't mind him letting his pokemon out for a bite to eat. "Alright guys come on out" Jacob said releasing his pokemon around him. "Right then lets get you guys something to eat I am sure that being in those balls has got your appetites flaring" he laughed as he made a place outside and waited for the waitress. As she arrive he ordered food for himself and for his pokemon as the more humanoid ones sat themselves around the table while Pidgeot and Mighteyena placed themselves on either side of Jacob.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:48 pm
Skye stood near the entrance/exit of the Skyarrow Bridge in Castelia City. She has just arrived and had all her pokemon out with her. With the bridge being so big, she figured that it would be great to walk with all her pokemon. "Home sweet home. Nothing really changed here." she said, seeing the usual crowded and busy streets. One of her pokemon, her Emolga, had notice some strange boy onto a street light. He was on top Skye's head as he tapped at her forehead and pointed upwards. She walked towards him and looked up. "Hey, you alright up there?" she asked him.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 pm
Vergil
Answers... is that what you want?

Vergil looked down. One of the others of his type human and spoken to him. That meant he could practice talking human. He smiled before grabbing Keldeo and jumping down landing right infront of the other human. He looks at her beaming brightly.

"HI! I'm Verg... Veg... Vergil." He finally gets his name right before holding his pokemon companion in the other humans face.

"This Keldeo." He then points to the still hover Scizor who seems very uninterested in the events.

"That *Razor*" He beams not catching is accidental slip of the tongue into the language he is more comfortable with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:20 pm
Skye giggled at how this boy acted. It was clear to her that he was not from around here but she didn't judge. "Nice to meet you. I'm Skye." she said as she saw her pokemon crowd around the three. "This is Sora" she pointed to the Emolga on her head, "Zaria, Snow, Blaze, and Kira" pointing to her Snivy, Glaceon, Litwick, and Ralts. They all greeted the three and were especially curious of the boy who talked in their own tongue. "I've heard of Keldeo before, didn't think I'll be able to see him. It's a rare sight." she said with a smile before looking up at the Scizor. "Um...what was his name again?" she asked, unsure of what language he spoken but it was definitely hard for her to repeat it.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers