[PRP] Xanaris x Tafuki: New Day.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image The faint sound of birds chirping made Xan groan and twitch. Boy they were loud as anything! With a low irriated grumble the male lion turned over and tried to get some more sleeping time in. Last night had been fun and enjoyable. He had started a new life and was accepted into a pride! Just the thought of it brought a sleepy smile to his face and rubbed his face onto the floor of his new home. "Ack!" He startled awake when dirt got snorted up his nose causing him to cough and sputter. "W-wonderful." He gasped with wide awake eyes taking in the wall of his wooden home. He had been lucky enough to find a hallowed tree that had been abandoned.... atleast he hoped it was abandoned. The place had potential and he was fastly becoming attached to it.

He flipped over ontop his belly and peered around. "Home." Even the word brought out a feeling of happiness. The celebrations were starting to settle down now as it had been weeks since he as well as new members had joined the Ela Clan. It still felt like yesterday to him. There was so much out there to be explored! He played with a stray stone and figured out what he could possibly do with his day.

Zingling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image

She had been the first to awake again, her eyes taking in the still dark surroundings as she listened to the birds call for each other in the darkness. Their songs soft and caring to her ears. Thank goodness she had such a beautiful thing to wake to, especially with her new task for the day.

They would be migrating. The scout of the clan having found a new spot for them to hunt and call base. As exciting as it was to move with a group, it was also a bit disappointing. She had gotten used to the grounds, knew where to hunt and stay out of the way and where to get the necessary items for her daily chores. To press onward away from these lands... it felt almost bittersweet even if she had been reassured they would be back eventually.

Taking in a deep breath, the white lioness stretched, letting the air out of her lungs slowly as she mentally prepared herself for the day. She'd be one of lioness' to round up the rest of her clansmen. Mostly the ones on the outskirts, but still, they were out there.

Wandering off she started on her day; approaching slowly her first stop of possibly many, the lonely hallowed tree.

Closing her eyes and breathing a few times to steel her nerves, Tafuki pressed forward, calling out to the stranger in the tree. "Um.... H-Hello?"

Tara de Draiocht

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:07 am
Xan paused in mid-groan at the sudden noise, it was a female voice. "Huh?" He grunted stupidly for a minute before shooting upward and nearly did a face dive. Could trees talk? Hell nothing could surprise him anymore as he had traveled long and far for so long seeing many things. "I ... didn't know trees could talk." He pawed at his mane in puzzlement before eyeing his surroundings. Brown eyes looking around a little weary at the prospect of the unknown. "Is this an Ela thing?" He continued with a mutter. "Or have I finally gone crazy..."

Trying to be brave he moved a little closer to the entrance and thought that maybe it was company coming to visit. The thought seemed to cheer him up a bit as there hadn't been many that had come to see him. He cleared his throat. "Hello right back at'cha!" He spoke as cheerfully as he could.

Zingling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:07 pm
Tafuki was dumbstruck, not quite sure what to say to the sudden comment that was uttered from the hallowed tree. Did this lion really think the tree was talking to him...? Furrowing her brows she moved a bit closer, poking her head into the entrance of the hallow.

"Umm... Wha-?" Jumping back on her butt as she nearly collided with the pale lion, she just stared wide-eyed at him. Unsure what to even say or do.

However, once she registered he had called back a greeting, her ears swiveled back to the front of her head while here eyes glittered a bit.

"Hi? Um, yes, uhhhh...." Thinking of what to say to the stranger she couldn't really summon the words, thus, just stared at him wide-eyed and open mouthed.

Tara de Draiocht

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:22 pm
Great Xan, great make the female feel overwhelmed or unsettled. The stay-or-leave instinct was trying to make its self known. He certainly had a paw in mouth disease. Well he assumed the one near him was female as he had yet to see-oh there she was and geeze... She certainly was pretty. He jittered nervously as he took in her appearance. He never was good at dealing with those that were pretty in looks, it made him feel anxious. "Yes, um lovely day isn't it?" He made an attempt to start conversation. "Are you an Ela as well? Bird Clan? I just joined recently the Ela Clan and find myself enjoying my time here."

He paused for a breath here and nearly stumbled as he stood. Xan didn't move closer incase the female felt uncomfortable and his stomach growled angrily, "Sorry about that! It would seem my stomach is trying to make itself known." He chuckled awkwardly.

Zingling

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:45 pm
She wasn't completely sure as to what to say, he was rather.. awkward about the whole situation in and of itself and she herself was too shy to come up with a way out. Thus, as the lion pressed onward she just started, at least, for awhile.

Suddenly snapping out of her daze, the lioness replied back. An awkward smile on her maw. "It is a beautiful day out, yes. Great day to start travelling, yes? Actually..." Eyeing the space of the hallow tree she smiled a bit.

"...Almost a shame for you. This is a nice tree you have here. I am new myself." Looking over at the lion she offered a shy smile. "I like it here though." Pausing for a moment she quickly interjected, "The Ela, the Ela I mean."

Staring at him, mostly at his stomach a small giggle escaped her. "Umm... Hungry? They recently brought back food at in the heart of the clan."

Tara de Draiocht

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:44 pm
She had a nice smile. The thought popped into his head quickly. A kind one. He looked proudly at his new home. Yes it was a very nice home that was for sure. "Yeah it's a nice place to live from what I've seen so far-" He chuckled too; dang infectious laughter! "Uh yeah, worked myself up an appetite! All this moving and decorating..." He looked inside at the sparseness. "Hoping to find myself some interesting items around here." He gestured to the inside. "I may go check that out. You can't beat free food! No hunting required~ Have you found anything interesting or recommend doing on Ela land?" He looked inquisitivel at her before he realized something. "Oh! Sorry forgot to tell you my name! It's Xander."
Zingling
tag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:30 pm
The lion was making her mind spiral, he was back and forth with his thoughts and seemed to have no filter for his mind at all. So far, however, it hadn't been a bad thing. If anything, it was more amusing to her, he was like a cub in some ways.

"Xander... Alright. My name is Tafuki. I will agree with you about getting a free meal. However... We will be moving. The clan I mean, the scout said we should follow the herds and let this area rest for a bit." She chewed at her bottom lip, feeling guilty for giving him such bad news after he put forth so much effort in his tree.

"If you wanted we could have a meal together? And... we will be back I am sure. We follow certain paths all the time." Smiling again, an attempt to hopefully make him feel better.

Tara de Draiocht

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas