Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:13 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Etai Aijou
Link to Teepee: xXx

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend)
Thinking about it as she wonders. "I would like to think that I am fast enough to take one on and win."

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year?
Smirking a bit "Yes there is this star and it gave me a basket. So I am very fortunate for that. Very much so."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them?
Snickers with a semi evil smirk. "Oh yes. With my paws full of claws. I will be able to fight off that predator. Let tails would be helpful as well."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else?
Shaking her head. "Hmm not long. I have great stamina. But a small stomach. I can't eat a lot."

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it?
"That is easy I turn everything into a game and keep myself moving so that I stay warm.'

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month?
Nodding a bit. "Stay in motion so that you keep warm." Shrugging as she wonders what else she can say to other this time of year.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Shiro

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend)
"Not sure but it sounds fun and seeing I am use to the snow that isn't the problem. The problem for me is that I am clumsy and this ribbon I have about myself isn't useful for races."

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year?
"Oh yes I found the love of my life as well as my mother. I was lost to her since I was a foal. So it was nice finding her again."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them?
"Yes. I would do all in my power to protect them."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else?
"Hmm not sure. I am not a big eater nor do I like pie. Maybe if it was something else. Like oats.. Yeah oats."

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it?
"I live in a snowy area all year round. Or at least most of the year so I am sure that I will get through it just fine."

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month?
"Hmm love is the greatest of gifts. And staying warm is a must."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:38 am
Owner's Name: Phail Ninja
Participating Soquili: Apatite
Link to Teepee: [x]

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) Apatite shot a look that could have murdered a reindeer right there. Racing? Who had time for such frivolous activities? "I wouldn't care for it."

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? Oh crap. Apatite's heart skipped a beat, his mind flashing to Cyllene. No. No no no. He couldn't, shouldn't think about her. He felt nothing. "Just... survived another year. I suppose."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? Apatite's face froze in a stony mask, his features icing over. Did they know? What has happened to him as a child? He cleared his throat, turning his head to one side, making it clear he had no answer he wanted to give.

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? "I don't even want to know what the devil a mince pie is." His face was one of disgust.

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? "Same as you do for every other damn day, you just get up and go. What else are you meant to do?"

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? Oh, he had just the piece. "Piss off and leave me alone."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:44 am
Participating Soquili: Bear

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) Bear smirked, her jaw twisting into a sick grin. "That depends, do I get to eat it afterwards?"

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? Bear's eyes narrowed. Fortune? What a stupid concept. "Please don't bore me with your idiotic drivel. Believe me, you don't want to bore me."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? A low chuckle escaped her as she took a step closer. "But my dear, I am the predator..."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? "Of course. To win and then eat the other contestants too."

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? "Are you implying I don't seem strong enough to last through the winter?" Bear snarled, eyes narrowing. This person was starting to severely irritate her.

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? She let out an ominous chuckle. "Yes. Run."

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:53 am
Participating Soquili: Casper

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) Casper bared his teeth in a hearty grin, his eyes shining. "Are you kidding me? I could beat them with my eyes closed. With my eyes closed."

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? Casper nodded, thinking of Sakura and the rest of his siblings. "For so long I felt lost and alone, just... wandering without a purpose. Then I met Sakura again. I forgot how great she is. She really knows me, knew exactly how to put me right. The whole family is starting to trickle back together. I'm... hopeful. Finally."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? Casper squared his shoulders, muscles rippling across his flank. "Without a doubt. I went to war against the kalona for Marut, I could definitely stand up to some predator to save innocent foals."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? "Ha!" He guffawed, his competitive spirit getting riled up. "I don't know, but I'd give them a damn good run for their goods."

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? "I have a shelter, we've been hoarding medical supplies and drying out what food we can to last the season. Hopefully it'll be enough."

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? "Stay warm. Always. Stay warm. The cold is a silent killer."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:23 am
Participating Soquili: Cyllene

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) "What kind of question is that? OF COURSE. I could beat the seal. I could beat the seal with antlers. Hell, I could beat the reindeer. In or out of water. That's just how awesome I am." Cyllene raised her head proudly, shaking her mane about with the intention of showing off.

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? Cyllene shook her head, "No time for fortune! Too much fun to be had. Oh, I did enjoy that tsunami we got. That was fun! Never swam in quite such rough waters before. Yep, that'll do. Thankful for the tsunami."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? "Pffffft. I could take them out so easily, they wouldn't even see what hit them!"

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? Cyllene threw her head back, laughing so hard she almost snorted. "Do I? As if there's any competition! I can beat anyone at anything."

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? "Tough? Strength? Bwahaha, no need to worry. I'm so great I don't even notice the seasons changing!"

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? "Hmmmm. Just admit what you all already know: you'll never be as great as Cyllene, so don't even try!" She gave the interviewer a wink before diving downwards into the water.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:03 pm
Owner's Name: deejaye
Participating Soquili: Jiggly Puff
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694585

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) Jiggly Puff grinned. "Of COURSE, I could." She lowered her voice and added in, "My singing seems to always put my audience to sleep, so I could get it to fall asleep before the race. That's not cheating right??"

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? "Well...I haven't been giving, I guess? But this year has been wonderful. I have a wonderful mate, and had three wonderful children this year, and was blessed with another just recently - and while she isn't.... like us, per say, she is very much appreciated member of the family now." Her eyes twinkled.

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? The usdia frowned. "Of course... But that might be maternal instinct."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? "I could eat for DAYSSS. Tiger thinks I'm weird but... I just, really, really, love food." She giggled.

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? "I have a wonderful family to cuddle up with, and lots of things like blankets to cuddle up with to stay warm, so no problem," she said, smiling.

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? Jiggly Puff tilted her head. "Find something that keeps you up - physically, emotionally, whatever - and pursue it. I guess that's the best advice I can think of!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:02 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: XueFang
Link to Teepee: teepee

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) Of course i could outrace a reindeer. The snow is my home and few if any could outrace me when I'm running on my home territory. However i would probably be chasing the reindeer

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? I became reunited with the surviving members of my old herd. I am no longer alone.

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? Of course few would dare challenge me and if they do they will realize how sharp my teeth are and how my paws easily rend flesh. Foals are sacred to my herd even the foals of enemies are treated honorably. I would use all my strength to protect any foals i found.

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? Well mince pie contains meat. I would most likely try to eat as many as I could. Where i live few would turn down a easy meal, especially when it contains protein.

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? Winter is easier for snow spirits. We are sensitive to heat and are trapped in the mountains during the summer months.

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? Stay protected . Many walkers use the long nights to hunt the unwary.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm
Participating Soquili: Lady Ravenna Misea

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) I am a knight and i have trained my body to be lean and fast. I believe i could outrace a reindeer but i don't have a large experience running on snow so i wouldn't want to be over confident.

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? I am fortunate to be alive and in good health and for my family to be safe and secure. Plus my fathers apple orchard gave particularly good apples this year.

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? Yes i was trained to be a fighter and I've fought many.

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? I'm not sure i would find a mince pie tasty. Does it contain apples? If it does, I'm sure i could eat many of them.

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? I train to grow stronger. The winter season can be hard but it also allows me more freedom to travel as my father doesn't need my help in the orchard. A part of me looks forward to the winter season.

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? Stay warm it takes a lot of energy to keep up your body heat in the cold.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm
Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Finian
Link to Teepee: [X]

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) "What kind of question is that!? I'm far too pretty to be worrying about running in the snow.. Besides, snow means it's cold and I'm not one for lingering out in the cold." He mused at the thought of him trudging through the snow with all the other creatures and shook his head.

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? Finian pondered the the question a moment. "I do... I am thankful for my year with my son. Knowing he's safe and healthy makes me thankful for the year.. and with any luck perhaps I'll be thankful for some grand-foals next year."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? "Their parents should be protecting them.. Winter is no time to let a foal wander off!" He seemed outraged at the hypothetical thought. "But were I to stumble upon such an unfortunate scene.. no I couldn't be so callous as to let the poor dears die.. I'd do my best to fend off the beast."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? Finian wasn't particularly fond of mincemeat pies and it showed on his face. "That's a silly question.. but were i a connoisseur of that sort of pie.. Sure I guess.."

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? Flashing a bright smile, he gave a chuckle with his answer. "Why I gain my strength through my family. We help one another to endure the hardships that would otherwise batter us down. My son and his mate remind me that I am not here to weather this season alone."

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? "Hold your families tight.. they warm you both body and soul." Turning he leaft that as the last thing he said.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:38 pm
Participating Soquili: Tharsirion
Link to Teepee:[X]

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) His back claws dug at the ground as he smiled. "My mother blessed me with great traction for any terrain. It is possible that I could out run a reindeer.. But then.. no matter how fast one is there is often some one faster is there not?"

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? "I am Fortunate for my father and most of all my mate.. quiet as she is, she's been a light to me in the darkest of times." He beamed with pride.

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? His face shadowed at the question. "I would do all in my power to help.. If it isn't enough then the spirits saw it best that they fell as prey.. sad as it would be.... such are the ways of nature."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? "I wouldn't likely last very long truthfully... too many sweets make me ill." He said looking slightly sheepish.

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? He gave a small pause before answering the question. "Before I left my mother's herd they taught me things to know to survive a harsh winter. That knowledge and the support of my family around me....That is what gives me strength to endure and persevere."

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? "Times won't always be smooth sailing.. When you're faced by bleak times do something to keep your mind off the terrible situation. dwelling on things only causes your mind to chase it's self in circles." Smiling, he turned and walked away.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:27 pm
Participating Soquili: Heziah

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) A sinister smirk appeared upon his maw. "Beat him? I would simply need to trip him and then devour him.." He stated in that low tone that meant certain death.

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? Hungrily he eyed the question giver. "Oh but of course.. I have had many pray and the ground has been saturated by my kills... I would say this year was well worth the blood lust."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? A deep sinister chuckle erupted from the cat. "Protect them... I'd be the predator and those foals were most unfortunate to have stumbled upon me wouldn't you think? All the more unfortunate for the parents.. but likely the better.. more prey for the wicked.."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? Hez glowered. "That's a misleading name for a pie.. There's not even any meat in it!" He scoffed. "So to answer your question.. I wouldn't get far till I ripped into the other contestants.. Such a better fitting 'pie' wouldn't you think?"

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? That murderous glint reached his eyes once more as he flexed his claws, digging them into the earth beneath him. "Winter is the best time... Like lambs to the slaughter less prepared soquili begin to search for food out of need.. thus the best time for predators to begin their real terrors... This.. this thought alone makes the harsh bite of the cold well worth it."

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? The catwalker cast a rather unfriendly look. "All is for naught.. you're all meat in the end."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:30 pm
Participating Soquili: Calavera

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) Probably not as i have little experience with snow. I am desert born and running on snow might be unnerving.

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? I've survived another year. Next year i do hope to slowly change my life but at present I am currently happy.

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? My mothers taught me to have a generous heart. My father is is more practical but i believe both would want me to step in.

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? An eating contest-Why that sounds wonderful. I would eat as much of the feast as my stomach would allow. Food is scarce where i am from.

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? the winter season is the best season for life in the desert. Life is easy and food plentiful.

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? stay out of the snow for you will be more comfortable warm and dry.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:40 pm
Participating Soquili: Enakai Vailea

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) Sighing, she had to admit.. in water she would have stood a chance, but on land.. though her mother had been of the spy deer like breed, she herself was encumbered by a kelpi's tail like her father. "I cannot... Some things are best left to the more spry and others like me have our strengths elsewhere."

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? She had to think upon this. What could she say? She had her mate and their little home in their swamp. But still no family to add to her collection. Still it wasn't as though she were miserable. "I have plenty of things that make me happy and for that I am thankful."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? I would chase the predator off by hook or crook and should the poor lost little ones be orphans, I'd add them to my collected family.. My croatoan and I have been wanting our own little family for a while now.. why not keep them?"

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? Snickering, she shook her head slightly. "I would likely get about half through the pie.. unless something shiny distracted me.. let's face it.. I horde many things.."

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? "I horde a stash of grass in my mate and I's cave.. we stock well and knowing that we've provided well for ourselves and the fish in the pond close by give us plenty.. it helps me to be strong during the times when it is coldest and we have to huddle in the cave for warmth..."

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? "Prepare well... The time of the hallow stomach won't be as lengthy if you prepare for the winter months ahead of time. Besides then you'll have more time to spend enjoying the time you have with loved ones instead of worrying if food will last." Bowing her head, she wandered back from where she'd come.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:34 pm
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Makoto

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) Makoto twisted his face up a bit in thought. "I think I could probably do pretty well against a reindeer... Really it would depend on the reindeer themselves and how deep the snow was." He nodded, confirming that's what he thought.

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? A light blush came across the stallions face, unusal for him. "I actually met my mate this year... When she saved me from a sandstorm..." The blush intensified a bit.

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? Makoto puffed up his chest a bit, "Of COURSE I would! My mother would be very dissapointed in me if I didn't do something for them." He thought a bit more. "Especially since I'm capable of protecting others."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? His face screwed up at this question. "I don't think I know what a mince pie is... But if it's good, then I'm sure I could hold my own for a while!" He smiled wide.

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? Makoto thought on this a bit hard. "I'm not sure really... I'm not as bothered by the cold and heat as most other Soquili." He tilted his head a bit, "It would have to be colder than cold in orderfor me to consider doing much against the cold." He nodded.

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? He smiled and stamped his front hooves a bit. "I would tell them to be sure to keep nice and warm." He smiled wider, "And I would tell them to make sure that they spend as much time as possible with their family!"

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff