Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:07 pm
Owner's Name: Summer Raaven
Participating Soquili: Vanilla Swirl
Link to Teepee: [x]

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend)
"No, probably not if we're being honest with each other. xP My Daddy once told me that reindeer live in the snow so I dunno how I'll be able to beat a snow-creature."

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year?
"Well, I made a wish on the Wishing Star and it came true - just waiting for the little one to arrive! Other than that, no - I'm hoping next year will be the year I see my daughters again."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them?
"Uh, how big is the predator? I am not the biggest fan of children that aren't mine, but if the predator isn't all that scary, I might be able to weasel my way into the area without getting hurt. Um, maybe. I don't know. I've never actually tried so I could very much fail."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else?
"......Food? I love food! What's pie? o.O I'll try anything I suppose...bring on the food!!"

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it?
"I don't want to die, is that reason enough? "

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month?
"Don't get eaten by any snow monsters! I want to see your faces come Spring so, be safe! Heh, I'm not the greatest at advice, is that good enough?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:14 pm
Participating Soquili: Tiramisu

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend)
"Only if there was a monster chasing me, I only run when I'm scared, I'm not much of a runner otherwise."

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year?
"I met someone this year, but I'm not sure what is going to happen. But no, my fortune is usually pretty low. I didn't die, I guess that's a plus?"

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them?
"This is going to make me sound so terrible, but no, I'd run and get help if I could find anyone in time, but I'd most likely get hurt along with the foals so I wouldn't be able to do anything."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else?
"Not much of an eater, so no. What's pie? o.O"

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it?
"I just try to remember that life goes on, no matter how tough things get. I'd like to see the pretty colors of Spring once again, too."

"........You want MY advice? Seriously? ^-^ Wow! Um um, always look for the smallest snow mound, cause the larger ones are usually rocks covered in snow, and that's not safe!"

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:19 pm
Participating Soquili: Rainbow Sherbert

"I've never done it but I'd love to try! My hooves go fast, fast, fast! Oh! I'd love to see a reindeer try!"

"This year was kind of quiet for me, but I suppose I am fortunate for that. Not a lot happened, but that means that I get to have the grandest of all adventures next year!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! A damsel is distress? Foals in distress? Oh my! Onward - George! We've got the little people to save!"

"PIE? DOES IT HAVE FRUIT? Oh my goodness, gimmegimmegimme!!"

"I'm strong! I'm mentally tough - don't mess with me! Don't mess with George! And don't mess with Ushin! The three of us together and we can do anything!"

"Snow is cold so make sure you bundle up! Two-legger burlap sacks are always cozy warm!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:34 pm
Participating Soquili: Happiness

"This is a strange question, but I will happily answer it to the best of my abilities! Um, I've never raced, and in my old age I doubt I'll be able to race even a turtle. Hehehe! So although it sounds delightful, I don't think I'd win."

"I am fortunate for the happiness that runs through my blood! My brother, his mate (my new sister), his family - I am thankful and fortunate that I am deeply loved by those whom I also deeply loved! <3"

"My goodness you ask the most interesting questions! Would I do it, without hesitation! Would I be able to actually protect them? I suppose that depends on the situation! ^-^ I'd never resort to violence but if I could just....talk, to the predator! <3"

"Oh, dear me! No thank you! I do not wish to....eat like that? o.O"

"As long as my family is near my side, I can get through anything, so simply put - love. Love is how I persevere through anything, be it a tragedy or harsh weather! I know that if a storm ever came, my brother would protect me. <3"

"Do not fear the winter, sweethearts! Just because it's cold doesn't mean it isn't worth it! Enjoy all that the season has to offer, and feel the love surround you during the Holidays - trust me, sweethearts, it's worth it! ^-^"

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:26 pm
Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl & -Polar-
Participating Soquili: Imperio
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

"I COULD I COULD I COULD! I WOULD MAKE THE BEST REINDEER EVER ALL WE WOULD HAVE TO DO IS STRAP ANTLERS TO MY HEAD AND VROOM VROOM AWAY. " 8D

"Everything and always! Everything is supe rawesome and amazing and I have an awesome mate who's name is Keahi and is super super pretty and I have babies and grandbabies and I love them very very much!"

"D: Oh NO. Those poor poor things! I'd be the bravest stallion in all time. I'd look that mean old predator and they eye and tell them they are being big old bullies and to leave the poor things all alone. Yep, yep."

"PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE I LOVE PIE PIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE."

Cold is cold! I gather strength by doing push up! On my knees! With an ostrich on my back! That is how you grow up strong to beat the cold!"

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? "EAT ALL OF THE PIE 8D"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:40 pm
Participating Soquili: Invictus

"Of course not, but I guess I could try..."

"Well...I do have a large family, so I am fortunate that I know that they all love me even if they might not like me..."

"I would try to help, but I doubt I would be much of a help. Someone else would probably have to come save all three of us in the end."

"That sounds like something Father would love to do, so I guess I should at least give it a shot. I'd probably just make myself sick though and then someone will have to spend their time taking care of me..."

"I guess you just keeping trudging onward and try not to think too much about it."

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? "Urm. Not really."

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:53 pm
Participating Soquili: Isiyah

"What a foolish way to spend my day. Why would I ever care to race a reindeer?"

"I am fortunate to be alive and well enough. Everything else matters little."

"No. What a foolish sentiment. "

"Stamina, yes. Debase myself with such a thing? Of course not."

"Experience and apathy."

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? "I am tired of suffering through your foolish questions. Begone."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:02 pm
Participating Soquili: Silhouette

"With some training, I am sure I could. I grew up in the snow and mountains after all. A reindeer would be quite the challenge however."

"I am fortunate for my mother who loves me beyond all compare."

"Of course. What type of stallion would I be if I let them suffer? It would only be doing what is right."

"I suppose I could last a worthwhile time, though I have no illusions that I could win not would I wish for it. Gluttony, after all, is not the best trait."

"Discipline of mind and body. One must always focus on the task in hand while keeping the long-term goal in mind. The winter can be rough but if one takes it in pieces with the knowledge of the upcoming spring, no one can be stopped."

"Put everything in to everything you do. Never slack!"

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:17 pm
Participating Soquili: Creme

"Probaby, but dunno why I'd want to race a reindeer when I could just fly my a** over them and win. So lame."

"I'd be feeling way more fortunate if Mom and Dad would stop hounding after my a** to do this or do that or act more like blah blah blah. Don't even get me started on great gramps. Urgh."

"Probably? Dunno. Seems like the right thing to do but don't know exactly how I would beat the Big Bad away. "

"I would stuff my face so hard and it'd rock! It'd drive Mom and Dad up the wall for my to come lumbering in all covered in mince pie."

"These questions are, like, all deep and s**t. Urgh. I don't know. I guess I remember that even winter doesn't last forever and once spring comes, it's like a new beginning."

"It's time to raaaaaaggeee!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:27 pm
Participating Soquili: Daisy Darling

"Haha! Well, it sounds like a lovely and friendly game, but I'm not much for competition, so I'd participate but I wouldn't want to win - oh no! This game is for the reindeer! I can win another game."

"I suppose I am fortunate that I didn't run into any problems this year - it was a fantastic year, and cheers to another! : D"

"So my choices are A) attempt to attack something or someone much stronger than I and get killed in the process or B) stand by and watch two innocent foals get killed? o.O What kind of a question is this? o.O Um. Well, I have to sacrifice myself for the kiddies, don't I?"

"......No. No? Uh. What? Um. I don't like to beat others at their own game so, I'll just let them win. Free pie sounds nice though!"

"Warmth and comfort of all the friendly faces around me!^^ I haven't met anyone who wasn't kind to me yet, so, I have a decent grasp on the fact that if I'm ever in any trouble, I can turn to many different places."

"Stay true to yourself - and don't let the spirit of the holidays bog you down - you are you, always!"

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:47 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Kodama (He doesn't speak, but giving this a go anyways!)

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) Kodama scrunched up his lips, and thought about the question. He bobbed his head around as he thought mulled it over, thinking he might be able to. But reindeer had hooves designed for such treacherous terrain. His paws might get tired. In the end, he didn't think he could, and shook his head no.

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? Kodama simply shrugged. There was nothing special he felt fortunate for. He didn't feel unfortunate either.

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? Kodama opened his mouth in an o, and gasped silently. He looked sad, and full of emotion. The question bringing up his own past. He then nodded firmly, stomped a paw, and held up his shoulders. He would do everything he could to help them!

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else?Kodama had quite the appetite, and very high metabolism. He grinned and gave a slow nod. Yeah he could! He could last, and might just have a winning chance!

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it?Kodama flips his two tails at your question, and raises an eyebrow. With a fur tail to wrap yourself in, the cold didn't really bother him. Unless it was windy, that, he couldn't stand!

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? Kodama huffed and sighed. No, not really, since this was his first winter himself. Even if he did have advice, he didn't know how to communicate it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:36 am
Owner's Name: mistalina13
Participating Soquili: Allegro
Link to Teepee: Click!

"Possibly, if I put my hooves to work." Or he found some way to cheat, which offhand didn't seem very possible. "Really depends on how much snow there is."

"I do. My family has grown. My mother has a new lifemate...and they will have a new foal soon, a gift from the star." He was looking forward to meeting this new half sibling once they emerged from the basket.

"I would certainly do my best. If I couldn't overpower it, I would try to outsmart it." The second was far more likely to work in his case.

"I'm not sure I could, but I would certainly try!" And probably regret it later.

"Spend time with my family. They are what matter most to me, especially in this season."

"It is probably practical more than clever but - stay warm."

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:04 am
Participating Soquili: Taith
Link to Teepee: Click

"Of course! Though, I am a reindeer...of a sort."

"I do. This year I have Yuuka by my side."

"I would, and I would win as well." He might not be able to kill the predator but he felt fairly confident he could chase it off.

"Probably not." It hardly seemed like his type of thing anyway.

"I've never had an issue before." With of food and shelter it was hardly an issue.

"Don't be alone, if you can help it." He wondered now how he got by without company.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:10 am
Participating Soquili: Zuleikha

"Quite possibly. Most definitely if I cheated and flew." She certainly wasn't above cheating.

"The warmth of a companion is enough to make me feel fortunate." Being alone, and cold, was never pleasant.

"It depends if I stood a chance or not." And if they were her foals. She would feel differently about her own children rather than someone else's.

"Hardly at all. I wouldn't really try." Though she might keep a few to eat later on.

"Make good use of my companions. They help me as much as I help them." She was well prepared for the coming months.

"Find company. Even if its only for a season." Temporary company beat being cold and alone.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:17 am
Participating Soquili: Irierath

"Maybe. It would certainly be fun to try!" She enjoyed playing real games with others a lot.

"I have Colonel and our family. If that isn't a reason to be grateful I have no idea what is." Having others to love and look after made her happy.

"I would try, though I'm not completely certain what I could do on my own." Hopefully the predator would be scared off by her sheer size.

"I could probably last a while." She seemed sheepish. "Not sure if I could win but I would give it my best shot."

"Family is my strength." Colonel especially.

"Stay warm. Stay fed. Stay safe. Don't be alone if it can be helped." All important things in her mind.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff