Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:57 am
User Image

Her ears flickered back and forth, eyes bright and nose twitching as one new scent after the other drew her attention. And then she was bounding through the snow that lightly covered the ground. It was fun! And the cold white fluffs tickled when she sniffed at them. Willow giggled and skid to a stop, watching the spray of snow fly up from her feet. Her fur bristled and Willow shook her coat to rid it of the flakes that had landed against her back.

She stood there for several minutes, just looking all around, ears falling notch by notch until she sighed. The young doe wanted a friend to play with. But so far, she had not found any others. Oh there were scents that suggested others had been through here! But running into any of them had not happened yet. And Willow was starting to feel lonely. Which led her to taking curious steps along untraveled terrain.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:55 pm
Kyrieko

User Image
Prancing along on his own, little Ixton proudly held in his mouth a twig that wore just a few wimpy little leaves, and some snow berries that held gentle frost and snow on them. His head was held high, and pride was evident in his stride; legs lifting extra high with his steps. The berries and the leaves bounced lightly as he traveled along, hopeful to enjoy the prize he'd found somewhere cozy. He liked the snow, oh yes he did, but laying in it wasn't very comfy, and it got to be cold after awhile!

On his way in search of some cleared ground, he spied the other little fawn, ears flipping up with surprise, golden eyes blinking incredulously. Being the social little thing he was, he made his route veer towards the young doe, making a cute little noise in greeting... since he couldn't exactly talk with the precious twig between his teeth.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:42 pm
Ears flicking back towards the sudden soft sound she heard, Willow spun around, ears and tail up straight. Eyes widening, the young doe stared at what at first, she thought might be a trick of the woods. But no, that was another like her! A gleeful giggle escaped as Willow pranced towards the other fawn, stopping short to tilt her head and peer at what he held.

"What's that? Is it tasty? I've never seen you before!"

Stepping closer, Willow sniffed curiously at the young buck, tail twitching in excitement. "Who are you? I'm Willow!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:38 pm
Kyrieko

He was delighted to see that the other fawn responded positively to his presence, chest puffing out more with pride, and show. Tail flickering about like a candle flame, Ixton lowered his neck to place down his twig daintily, before looking back up to the little doe. He sniffed at her eagerly too, gaining her scent to file away for future run-ins! Beaming, he stood as tall as he could,

"It's berries! and the leaves are yummy too! Not many around anymore, but! stil a few if you look hard enough!" he giggled happily. "I've never seen you before, either. Your scent is new!" with the introduction, he gave his own, "I'm Ixton! Nice to meet you Willow! Want to try some of these berries?" he asked, lowering his neck again to nose at the delicate fruits, closer towards the doe.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:53 pm
The gray fawn tilted her head sideways, watching as the other neatly placed his twig on the ground. Her eyes flickered down towards the berries, but all her attention was on the young buck. Whose tail was flickering about and it made her own tail start to twitch and wag as he moved closer. Little nose wrinkling, Willow stashed away his scent for the off-chance she happened to run into him again sometime. Not that she didn't want to or anything! Oh no. Willow dearly hoped she could run into this fawn again! She didn't know that many.

"Berries and leaves? Wow!" Now her eyes fell onto the prize that he'd been carrying. Sure enough, she spotted the berries. "I haven't seen any good ones." Willow admitted, hoof pawing lightly at the ground in mild disappointment at this. "Well now it's not!" She giggled, tail definitely wagging now. "And you're not new to me anymore! Nice to meet ya, Ixton- oh." Taken by minor surprise, Willow's ears perked up and she stared between Ixton and the berries. "Are you sure? I don't want to take any away from your meal." But... she did want to try these tasty berries.

musicaloner7

❧ The Dreaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff