[b]Tunas:[/b] Names
[b]Time:[/b] Approx X hours
[b]Map:[/b] Map
[b]Notes:[/b] Notes

[img]Screenie[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:19 am
Date: December 22, 2012
Crew: Pixel Coke, SaXoPhOnE_gEeK, Charlaester, Emrys_8, the wolf girl, Seasend
Tunas: SaXoPhOnE_gEeK, Charlaester, [Seasend died during last count, so it didn't count for him]
Time: Approx 6.5 hours
Map: [YM] E-X-TR-X-TL-B-BD-X-BD-BD-TR to [GR]-TL-BD-X-AMGHPR
Notes: We actually cleared a lot more in ym and gr, but we hit so many loops. xp And so many deaths and fails in hpr!

User Image  

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:56 am
Date: December 26, 2012
Crew: SaXoPhOnE_gEeK, Signomi, LebelRebel, -_-Ev3nT_M4sT3R-_-, Ginnjii, [Nix]
Tunas: -_-Ev3nT_M4sT3R-_-, LebelRebel
Time: Approx 5 hours
Map: YM | E | X | BD | X | BR | B | X | BD | X | BD | TL | X | X || GR | R | BL | BL | X | BD | L | X | X | AMGHPR
Notes: LOOPS. We had plently of loops, leading us to completely clear all 20-something rooms of gr. We were pretty tired by the end, but thankfully, no one left and everyone got tuna. whee I also got to see crypt for the first time. Interesting, but stupidly high level. Maybe during the summer...

[No screenie because we ran into crypt and suicided in glee sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:41 am
Date: December 27, 2012
Crew: SaXoPhOnE_gEeK, Pixel Coke, Finalprayers, iiShenanigans, X_LickMiiBody_X, The Depths, nogizaka_hime168 (lick left mid-way gr, allowing nogi to join)
Tunas: The Depths, nogizaka_hime168
Map: [YM] E-BD-X-BD-X-X-BD-R-BR-BR to [GR] BR-TR-X-X-BL-X-BD-R-X-X-AMGHPR
Notes: I entered two rooms into GR because Pixel invited me emotion_bigheart It took a while, with plenty of loops, but we made it.
P.S. The music for crypt is awesome.

User Image  

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:56 pm
Date: January 21, 2013
Crew: XPrinceofSpooky3, SaXoPhOnE_gEeK, Noob Thrasher, II_luna-moo_II, Sin-Key, Luna Vampire Diary (Also had ZeroDarkMatter, Signomi, ToshiTo-Chan, and TasteChaos, but they left at different times...)
Tunas: Noob Thrasher, II_luna-moo_II
Time: Approx 6 hours
Map: [YM] E-BR-R-BR-BR-TL-X-X-T to [GR]-BD-C-TR-X-BR-TL-BD-AMGHPR
Notes: This run had made me think twice about ever doing tuna again. It was murder, we died after every count, and the last count took three tries to beat. About half the crew left/rage quited as well. NTS: Never take those beneath 11.4 on tuna runs.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 am
Date: June 4, 2013
Crew: Lady Trombone, minimuminim, Nking, D-Asian Dweeb1273, Sparkling Ghost, (someone else)
Tunas: Lady Trombone
Time: Approx 0.5 hours
Map: (idk ym) gr-r-x-x-tl-x-tl-x-x-br-bd-c-br-x-x-hpr
Notes: I wasn't there, but Tromy got lucky and was invited to this crew who wanted to crypt! So then she tuna'd and I took her place for crypt (which failed).

[No Screenie]  

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

Arche Elf
Crew

Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:38 pm
Date: June 11, 2013
Crew: Arche Elf, Sambray, Ichigo Urahara_18, Utsuha Moon, Winged angel heart, yuukii93 (_PixeIized had to leave in GR ... jamila50 in HPR)
Tunas: Arche Elf, jamila50, yuukii93, Winged angel heart
Time: Approx 4 hours
Map: YM-x-x-r-x-bl-r-r-tr-x-t-x-br-c-GR-x-x-r-x-x-x-l-x-bl-bd-tl-tr-HPR
Notes: Arche bubu'd 8D. There was also one room where she kited a bunch of bbs with no meat... just flying back and forth. People started healing and stuff so she lost aggro and everyone died, but it was friggin' awesome.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:34 am
Date: June 28, 2013
Crew: Lady Saxophone, x-BrokenPromises, Quinz J Morro, khoe lian hoa, Stepmania Loner, D3liciously Crazy
Tunas: khoe lian hoa, D3liciously Crazy
Time: Approx 3...? hours
Map: idk rofl
Notes: This was acutally a great crew. We cleared 5 rooms in one amp, which is a new record for me. It was poor khoe's seventh try at tuna! I think I joined a few rooms into GR... THIS HAPPENED TWO WEEKS AGO AND I FORGOT TO POST IT.

User Image  

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:32 pm
Date: July 18th, 2013
Crew: Lady Saxophone, Phat Chen, im_on_a_boat1234, YOO - WIRA, Queen_Nyssa, Nekochi Hina (Emperor Smokemeout left in GR)
Tunas: YOO - WIRA, Queen_Nyssa
Time: Approx 2.75 hours
Map: [YM]-x-bd-x-br-x-c-x-r-br-c-x-[GR]-L-r-bd-L-tl-x-bd-3x-r-2x-bd-x-HPR
Notes: I joined almost at the end of YM.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 am
Date: July 25, 2013
Crew: Lady Saxophone, Lady Trombone, x3rubiachica3x, Infinite Secrets, crystal5000, deity_007_99
Tunas: x3rubiachica3x
Time: Approx 2 hours
Map: [YM]-BR-R-TL-BR-R-BL-[GR]-BR-BD-HPR
Notes: This crew. This crew was fab. We did an amped speed and hit GR after about an hour and a half. Then once we hit GR, I went and started kiting and didn't die, so everyone started killing stuff in the room. We ended up clearing the whole room (with a nffy) while still suppressed to 11.4! (And I kited with only diag). So then we went and turned tuna. Next room (where we were actually 12) was our last GR, becuase what did we hit but HPR after two rooms of GR!
(Okay, but then we sucked in crypt. Half the crew was newb and kept luring Kam. Couldn't even do one corner in an amp.)
Bloodlust had bats, so I couldn't tank, and we failed the first time, but afterwards, we succeeded! Yay! First complete BL with bats!

User Image  

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:25 pm
Date: July 29, 2013
Crew: Lady Saxophone, I Am Slendy, Divine Eradication, esoteric_clique, ChaosSorcerer6, Annelliese
Tunas: Annelliese, ChaosSorcerer6
Map: [YM]-x-r-2x-tl-x-bd-L-r-c-b-x-[GR]-2x-bd-x-tr-r-r-tl-x-bl-x-br-[HPR]
Notes: Ugh. Reg turned tuna. Eso tried kiting first two rooms, but failed, so I took over. HPR took forever to reach.
And then when we were finding HPR, Divi found YM by mistake and told us to reinvite and ended up resetting YM and shuffling GR (luckily we had found HPR). I had to go re-map all of GR for the crypt crew. -n-;

Drunk Screenie v cool

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:34 pm
Date: August 5, 2013
Crew: Lady Saxophone, Mimaku, Sebastian_Crow_Michaelis, ShabbyBurrito, bluediver, Alan the Silly Gentleman
Tunas: Sebastian_Crow_Michaelis, Alan the Silly Gentleman
Time: Approx 3 hours
Map: [YM]-R-R-L-x-BL-x-BD-C-C-3x-TR-B-[GR]-x-R-C-R-x-TL-2x-TL-x-[HPR]
Notes: Okay, go I joined this as reg. Then they wanted to GR instead, but Sebby wasn't attuned, so we decided to do tuna. Alan was actually his boyfriend ... Saru-Nen. HPR was so darn frustrating. Kept dying. Then we finally did cat + QS strategy on last count and NOBODY DIED.

User Image  

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:52 pm
Date: October 13, 2013
Crew: Lady Saxophone, Roses Lilium, snowqueenholly, Rykotsune, ll Hardly ll, Precious Amaranth
Tunas: Roses Lilium, snowqueenholly
Time: Approx 3.5 hours
Map: [YM]-x-BD-2x-B-x-BR-BD-2x-C-C-x-[GR]-x-BL-L-2x-C-2x-BD-x-TL-L-BR-[HPR]
Notes: I planned this crew randomly while addicted to Lost Children. At first, I was scared - I didn't want to stay up until 1 am working with this crew. But then we turned out to be quite a swift crew. YM and two rooms of GR were done in the first hour. Then we blazed forward. Unfortunately, once Lost left, people started switching accounts and I feared we would end up turning this three hours into five. But then we got sorted out and reached HPR. Not too many deaths except on last count, where half the crew kept dying. xd
And I only ended up staying awake until 12:30 am (we finished shortly after midnight - I stay awake to post our victory)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:31 pm
Date: November 17, 2013
Crew: Lady Saxophone, Katsumi Miyazaki, out of controll, CocoaXP, kim3286, I Ate Crayons
Tunas: CocoaXP, kim3286, I Ate Crayons
Time: Approx 3 hours
Map: [YM]-3x-bl-x-2br-b-x-bd-r-2x-bd-L-x-[GR]-5x-L-TL-C-BD-2x-TR-BL-2x-C-[HPR]
Notes: I wan't too happy about bringing a 10.9 into GR, but it was on the unpopulated server of Clutch, so I didn't have a choice. Still, we managed to clear all of GR in three hours and I am quite proud of that. And I cursed myself - I joked about 6 sets while we were going through those one-ways in the beginning of GR and what do we hit once we got out of the one-ways? A 6 SET + MALE VAMP. Poor controll was my BU and didn't know why I died so suddenly when I accidently paused for too long. I was like "DAT'S WHAT 6 SETS DO. 200 dmg x 24 bats = OWWW"
But dat wizard avi. emotion_kirakira

User Image  

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

The Band Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items