Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Day at The Maul (Micail and Verusha) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was another day in Halloween Town and Micail had spent most of the day locked away in his room. He had been trying to figure out what classes to take and failing miserably at it. It ended in frustration and him having chewed through half his pencil supplies. Finally he couldn't take it anymore and just had to get out. Rather then leaving the normal way, he turned quite a few heads when he jumped out of his dorm window and raced off across the field like he was being chased by water. The run had made him feel a lot better and now that he had worked out most of his frustration with his wild actions he found himself walking through the Maul. His head phones were on as he listened to a select choice of music and he looked rather content. Opening his mouth he let out big yawn, showing fangs and everything. He wasn't tired or anything, just bored. Pulling his hand out of his pocket along with his i-pod(goulish version of course, but im not sure what it would be called XD), He glanced down at the song that was replaying for the third time. He glared at it slightly annoyed and realized it was time for some new tunes. Glancing up he noticed the neon sign to the music store, pocketed his i-pod, and walked on in.

Now this was his kinda place. The music that was playing had a beat he could really dance too. Well... if there was a dance floor that is. Micail took a moment to look thins over and get a feel for the store. He was greeted by one of the employees who seemed eager to help him. Micail just shrugged and waved the guy off as he walked over to one of the stands that held a good selection of some of the resent music he liked. Rave, Rock, Punk, Metal... well almost anything with a good beat too it. Reaching up he grabbed his headphones and slid them down so they were back around his neck as he held up one of the CDs and looked at it.

"Huh..." He tapped his foot to the beat of the music playing as he read through the info.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:41 pm
Izumi Tenshi

User Image

For Verusha, she'd been in the Maul for a little while already, checking out a clothing store. She was pondering buying a new hoodie, but hadn't seen any that'd caught her eye in particularly. So the ghoul strolled along, looking at other shops that she passed by, her own pair of headphones resting around her neck comfortably. Cannon traveled at her side diligently, glaring at those that came too close to the reaper, and just in general being intimidating. It wasn't until Verusha spied the music store that she finally changed course. Could never have enough music!

Stepping in she casually made her way to the usual section... the same section a three tailed, canine looking boil was also taking residence at. She grinned lightly to herself, clearly approving of his musical tastes already, and took to looking at some of the CD's just a little ways from him. Black painted finger nails flipped through some of the CD's to get to what was behind them, lifting a hand to run through her resting mohawk, to get out of her vision. They had some good stuff today! she ignored the usual salesboil who often checked her out when she came to this place... he wasn't really her type, and sort of creepy. One CD was pulled out to be read, flipping it around to check what songs were listed. Nice...

Meanwhile... Cannon was doing his usual ritual of intimidation. He stood protectively at Verusha's side, making sure no one came too close to her.. However... that boil was already here when they came in. And the reaper had placed herself too close to him for Cannon's liking. And so the fire dog glared fiercely at Micail, the flames licking off of his body rising just a little more higher, glowing eyes sharp slits.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:10 pm
musicaloner7

Micail was still looking at the same CD, carefully going over every song to make sure they were all ones that he would like. So far he didn't have a problem. That was one CD that was going home with him. Holding it firmly in his right hand he reached out with his left and started to pick through the CDs again. This time he was going through the punk. He had heard a song the other day but couldn't seem to remember the title or who it was by. Damn. He hated that. His eyes narrowed as his ears went back trying to remember the song. Nothing. Sighing he ran a hand through his hair and happened to glance over and see a rather attractive looking ghoul going through the same music he was. Ok. He admits, he couldn't help but look... descreetly... out of the corner of his eye. Her hair was awesome, her cloths totally fit her perfect, her over all style was just cool. What could he say? He liked a girl with style. That was... until he felt the ora of impending doom.

It was of course directed to him. That he could feel. Where it was coming from though... he had no idea. That is until he glanced down at the ghoul's feet and noticed the flaming dog. Micail couldn't help but blink for a moment. Was it... glaring at him? It was. It just stood there and glared at him. The more it did the more it annoyed him. Finally Micail narrowed his eyes and glared right back at it, as if to say, 'Bring it on.' He just kinda stood there glaring at it, not blinking. Eventually his ears slid back to flatten against his head. There was no way he was taking his eyes of this guy. If he did that would show weakness, and Micail was not weak.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:34 pm
Izumi Tenshi

Ohman! Pulling up another CD she found in the rock section, her white eyes clearly lit up with delight. She'd been looking for this one! It was a few months old, but it'd sold out faster than she could even hope to get a copy! Clutching it, she smiled victoriously, totally deciding on buying it. She leafed through a few more aisles, lips pursing as she hummed lightly to one of the tunes she knew was on the track, she glanced down to her companion... to notice how high those flames of his were, and how rigid he was. Crooking a brow, she looked up to follow his line of sight.

Looking to the boil, she was slightly surprised to see that the exact same expression was on his face as was on Cannon's. That competitive fierceness... that intensity.. Looking between the two, the ghoul couldn't help but giggle lightly, a grin spreading along her face. "I think he likes you." she commented to the cute boil, a accent noticeable, making a gesture with her eyes to the familiar. Cannon let a low growl rumble in his throat to the boil, in threat, and warning... as well as to disagree with Verusha's statement. Smirking, the ghoul casually lowered a hand to rub at one of the fire hounds ears, to try and quell him, "Come on now, Canny. Be nice~" she cooed softly to the pooch, before stepping around him to break his intense eye contact with the boil. The growl did lessen, but he still situated himself to make sure he had a good eye on the other canine...

Smiling up at Micail for a moment, she took a peek at the CD he'd chosen, giving a nod of her approval, "Looks like you've found some good stuff there."

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:57 pm
musicaloner7

Micail wasn't sure how long he had been standing there in locked eye combat with the hound before the ghoul he had taken notice too walked over. He kept his eyes on the hound, knowing full well that looking away could be a mistake. Micail himself was a canine after all. He knew the rules of their world and looking away would signal submission and weakness. He knew the hound was just doing it's job, protecting the rather attractive ghoul but there was no way he was submitting to it or leaving. That was obvious by the baring of his fangs. Rather then turn his gaze away from the hound he answered her comment about her hound liking him.

"A strange way of affection."

Though he knew full well the hound didn't like him. When it growled at him, he growled right back showing no fear at all. Once the attractive ghoul stepped between them and broke their eye contact, Micail instantly changed. He was no longer agressive. He straightened up, ears bouncing back to their normal position, tails waving lightly behind him, and a friendly smile on his face as he looked at her. With her intervening he didn't have to prove to the hound that he would not submit to it.

"Sorry about that." He gave her a charming smile. "Your hound is vary protective. A good thing... but I don't submit to just anyone." He glanced to the side a little so he could look at her hound for a second then looked back at her. Then glanced at the CD she had spotted. "Heck yeah." He held up the CD. "I've been wanting to get this for a wile but just haven't had the time to get out. Some of the songs on here are crazy awesome."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:27 pm
Izumi Tenshi

She couldn't deny that it was amusing to see the ways that various canine students reacted to her Cannon's protective mannerisms. Frost seemed to handle it the best, but this was just as entertaining. With Cannon at bay, her attentions were able to focus on the boil. And the CD in his possession now.

A hand waved in dismissal with his explanation, "Of course you can't submit. You're an alpha too, huh? " she grinned at him, with play. She knew her dogs pretty darn well, obviously having grown up with them in the family and all that. And by the way Micail had so readily returned Cannon's challenge, she knew he wasn't one to be submissive. True born leaders, those were rare. Often times it was just a cover, a face to not seem weak... but a true alpha was identifiable from the get-go. Her white eyes skimmed over the CD cover, smile spreading, "It's a really good one. I heard them in concert once." she replied with a somewhat cocky grin of her own. She wasn't one to brag... but she thought it was relative. The fire dog decided that for now he'd keep a look out for others that might come near the reaper... glaring at the salesboil who was checking out her rear a little ways off.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:41 pm
musicaloner7

He shrugged nonchalantly at her comment of him being an alpha. "I'd like to think so." He couldn't help the smile. "Then again, i've never really been in a pack or anything like that so I wouldn't really know." Alphas were normally leaders of packs or top dog. Alone, he was his own boss. In a pack? Well... that would depend on others around him... Then again he didn't like crowds much. "I've always been kinda a loner in that department."

He shifted a little so that he was leaning against one of the tables cooly. "So you like them too huh?" He looked at his CD with a smile. "Yeah, their..." He paused when she told him she had seen them in concert once. He gaped. "Holly Jack! No way! You got to see them in concert?" He couldn't even get tickets when they came out. He had remembered running around everywhere trying to get them. Yeah, he was a hellhoud but hey... he liked music.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:48 pm
Izumi Tenshi

This too was true. She had a pack of her own at home, as well as in her dorm with the numerous canine mini's she'd obtained. "Oh yeah?" a loner. Now that was interesting. "Nothing wrong with that. Still seem like a capable alpha to me. Not many stand up to Cannon like that." she grinned, looking over her shoulder to the dog in question... which also made her glance at the clerk... but turn her eyes away to return to Micail.

His reaction to her seeing the band of topic live made her giggle softly in amusement, and give a nod in confirmation, "Oh yeah. Saved up my money from work and jumped on the tickets as soon as they were available." she replied. She leaned a little closer to him, with a wry expression on her face now, "And they sound as good live as they do in their recordings." she sing-songed playfully. Not many bands could pull that sorta thing off! But they did it with ease. "You really got to hear them in a concert. Candy for your ears."

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:15 pm
musicaloner7

Her comment about him being a capable alpha and standing up to her familiar pretty much went in one ear and out the other. He was still stuck on the fact that she had seen one of his favorite bands live. Not to mention he was still kinda gaping at her. A girl with good taste in style and happened to like the same music he did, not to mention saw them live? Ok he was pretty much in complete awe. That never happened. Well... not to him any way. Hell, he had trouble finding someone he could just talk too. He finally blinked and placed a hand to the back of his head. Way to look like an idiot. He kicked himself mentally as he glanced at her.

"Yeah, I did the same thing. Guess I wasn't quick enough huh?" he gave a little chuckle then couldn't help the grin that formed on his face as she leaned a little closer to him. "Oh i don't doubt it. I bet it was quite an experience. Not to mention I bet the place was on fire with all the dancing." He was trying so hard not to check her out. He had to give himself props for trying. "I'll have to get tickets next time they are in town." Was his response when she mentioned he had to see them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:41 pm
Izumi Tenshi

She gave a small purse of her lips in sympathy for him. She knew how that was... "Aww... yeah, just keep trying man. The dancing was amazing. So many people." As if to prove as much, she hummed a song from the album he had, and started moving her hips to the beat, arms moving in the air to give him a little sample. Grinning, she stopped eventually after awhile, "Hear they're going on tour next year. Looks like that'll be your next shot." Man it'd been awhile since she'd had someone to talk music to. "What else do you like?" she was curious now, and in the groove, leaning over the rows of CD's to look to some towards the back, pulling a few metal bands out, for inspection, "Sounds like you've got some good tastes, so far." she teased again, giving him a playful glance.

That's when she stood straight again, realizing... "guess I should ask for your name too. What do you go by?" one of her hands idly drifted to Cannon to stroke her companion's head, and rub at one of his pointed ears affectionately, the bangles on her wrist making a soft little chime from the movement. Cannon seemed to calm considerably.. after all, ear rubs were a dogs greatest weakness.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:07 pm
musicaloner7

"Believe me, I will. I plan to at least see them once." And dancing... Now she was dancing... Distractingly. He watched her dance and being male, watched her with more interest. She wasn't good. She was great! he had no doubt that she would look good on a dance floor. When she stopped he couldn't help but complement her. "Nice moves. Your really good. I bet you were the talk of the dance floor." He gave her another charming smile. "Guess I'll have to keep my eye out for them when they go on tour."

Crossing his arms and shifting his position, he began to name off the music he liked. "Well, I like anything with a good beat. Something I can dance too. I like Rave, Rock, Punk, Metal..." He shrugged with a smirkish grin. "Anything I can dance too." Frowning he sighed as he realized he hadn't told her his name or asked hers. "Oh man..." He rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry... I should have introduced myself. My names Micail." He smiled as he held out a hand. "Just Micail. No last name or anything." He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:55 pm
Izumi Tenshi

"Thanks." she replied from the compliment, grinning confidently. She was probably in the same boat as him. Good beat, something to dance to. Definitely served for good music! "Looks like we have a lot in common." the ghoul mused with a playful wink. That made Cannon's ears perk and shoot a glare at Micail... clearly disagreeing with the reaper. But he still didn't speak.

When the hand was offered, she took it, giving it a nice shake, "Micail huh? Got a nice ring to it. I'm Verusha. Or V, if you'd like." tipping her head slightly in gesture to the familiar at her side, she grinned proudly, "That's my best buddy Cannon too. He's just a bit grumpy with strangers. But he's really a sweety." she assured. Though the fire dog seemed ready to differ on the subject, glaring at their joined hands, a snarl slightly lifting in distaste. But Verusha ignored it, "Been around here for long? haven't seen you at the school." but he didn't look too much older than herself... though in truth, it was honestly way too hard to tell with how many varied species there were in their world. Thus ages had a wide range from creature to creature.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:57 pm
musicaloner7

He smiled as he nodded to her comment about them having a lot in common. "Sounds like it." Shaking her hand he repeated her name. "Verusha? Very nice name. I like it." He gave another smile then looked down at her familiar and nodded to it. "Cannon." He chuckled. "I'm sure he is. Cannon is a good protector. He cares a lot about you." He realized that he had been shaking her hand for a wile and let it go, sticking his hand into his pocket. "Not really." Was his answer to her question about him being here long. "I was accepted some time after fightnight. What about you? How long have you been at the school?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 pm
Izumi Tenshi

She grinned a little, also noticing how long their hands had been joined. But hey, she didn't mind. Once hers was relinquished, she used it to pluck up a few other CD's that'd caught her eye, adding them to the other one she'd found earlier. The approval of her name earned him a pleased grin, "Thanks." along with the confirmation with Cannon. For once, the dog didn't glare at Micail, and instead gave him a straight face. It... wasn't too much better, but still, better than being glared at!

"Yeah, he and I have been through a lot. He's been my knight since I can remember. <3 " there was a clear affectionate tone to her voice, Cannon not reacting though... even if he did internally smile at the reapers words. "Mm... we've just been here a few months ourselves. Still getting acquainted with others, and stuff. Though.. I'm sure you can tell, Cannon doesn't make that too easy for me." she chuckled, pulling out another CD from the bunch. Looking back at Micail, she smiled, "Hey are you hungry at all? was thinking of hitting the food court. Can join us if you'd like." this guy seemed chill, and someone she could really get along with.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:03 pm
musicaloner7

"Your welcome."

Micail gave her another one of his lopsided grins. He found that he quite enjoyed her company. She didn't seem to care at all that he was hellhound. Some of the students he had passed in the halls didn't seem to take to well to him. He didn't blame anyone of course. He was a hell hound after all and his true form wasn't much of a good looking one. He was glad to see that she was one of the different ones. Turning he began to scan through the CDs with her. He watched as she picked up one that seem to be something he would listen too. When she added it to her pile he figured he would check out the same CD. When he picked it up he noticed that it was indeed something he would listen to. Smiling he added it to his pile as well.

"Yeah?" He glanced her way when she mentioned her and Cannon had been through a lot together. "Oh, I don't doubt it." was his answer to her comment about Cannon being her knight. "Hes a strong one." He let out a chuckle. "I bet he scares away all the nasties and any jerk who tries to make a pass at you. Too bad for him I'm nice and charming." He looked at Cannon. "His lazer eyes don't work on me." He teased. Of course he didn't mean any insult to the hound.

Micail laughed when she mentioned her hound didn't make it easy for her to make friends. "Nah, your doin just fine. If they worry too much about him then they aren't making the effort to know you." He looked at Cannon. "Sorry pal. No offence." His ears went up when she asked about lunch. "Heck yeah. Starving actually. I haven't had anything to eat today. I mean... if you don't mind me comin with you."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff