Submit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:56 am

Thunder had left Rasputin for a little while. Though he hated being apart from his brother for too long, he had opted to take this journey himself. Sometimes he worried that maybe Rasputin would miss him too much. Or that his brother would eventually develop the same issues that Thunder had himself with being left behind. It didn't seem like that was going to happen though. Rasputin was always the stronger of the two brothers. Though Thunder was definitely the louder.
As Thunder came upon the little town closest to Rasputin and his home, he stopped in his tracks a bit. He saw a rather beautiful brown and golden mare in front of him. He wasn't sure if she was headed in the same direction, but as a breeze blew by, the way her hair seemed to glitter a beautiful deep red and brown with golden tones, took his breath away.
Thunder was aware of this feeling right away and was fascinated that a mare he's never even met could instill such feeling in him. It's not like it has never happened before, just rarely. Was even rarer that he let such feelings actually show through too. He protected himself and his feelings very well. Keeping them close so that he couldn't be hurt or left behind again. Or at least didn't let it show that such things still bothered him.
As he came closer to the mare, he thought about stopping and talking to her, but then decided that he didn't want to intrude on whatever she may be doing. So he decided to continue walking.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:09 am
User ImageWillow hummed softly to herself as she walked along the path to town. She had decided to go into town for once to buy some supplies for the winter since she had been running low on a few things. The path had been silent on her way so far, and almost seemed lonely to her. She really hated the silence of the path and wished that someone would either show up, or she would arrive soon.

Signing softly to herself, she tugged her scarf around her neck to loosen it, not bothering to pay attention at all until she collided with something very solid and stumbled over. Her basket she was carrying fell to the ground and scattered its contents as she fell and scraped her hoof on the small stump she hadn't bothered to notice before. If she hadn't have been daydreaming and messing with her scarf she would've been able to notice it, but she was unobservant as usual. If only she weren't such a scatter brain. Looking over herself, she winced as she saw the small gash from where she had ran into the stump.

"That'll definitely need to be cleaned up," she mumbled, beginning to pick up her scattered belongings.

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:38 pm

As Thunder watched the mare in front of him, he saw he stumble and fall. Thunder gasped and rushed over to the mare, needing to make sure she was okay. As he approached, he saw all her things scattered, her leg and hoof scraped. He reached over to her.

"Are you alright miss?"

Thunder turned and started to collect her stuff for her, gathering her stuff back up for her before turning around to tend to her again.

"Are you going to be able to walk at all?"

Thunder reached out and helped her up into the stump.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:41 pm
User ImageWillow blushed profusely and stared up at the very handsome stallion, completely embarrassed by her current situation. Of course of all the times she had to meet such a nice looking guy it just had to be when she hadn't paying attention. She had definitely made a fool of herself. Staring up at him for a moment longer, she couldn't help but admire his pretty blue eyes. It was like staring up into the sky on a clear day, as cheesy as that sounded.

"I-I'm alright," she finally managed to stammer out after his own question, reaching to grab her things to shove back into her basket. "You don't need to worry about me, sir." Looking down at the ground instead of the handsome stallion once more, she tried to hide her face behind her hair so he couldn't see the very obvious blush on her face. After a moment she felt him lift her up onto the stump and couldn't help but squeak. His strength had surprised her, and she honestly hadn't expected him to even care since she was just a stranger after all.

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:49 am

Thunder smiled at the mare, notices just how beautiful she really was as he got her onto the stump. Handing her her things as he sat her down.

"Now now... A scrape can sometimes be a serious thing indeed."

He looked the mare over, wondering a bit if she was ofter so red in the face. He couldn't remember seeing quite such a blush on her when he had seen her before she feel over. He observed her pink eyes. They were a sweet interesting hue. Certainly nothing he had seen before, but he enjoyed them. There was something lively and sweet there. Thunder moved the mares hair out of her face.

"Are you feeling alright? Where you scraped yourself up?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:23 am
"I'm okay, sir. I'm just a bit clumsy," she laughed, fiddling with her basket to make sure everything was in place. Once she was sure everything was put back into its place she hesitantly smiled at the handsome stallion before looking around once more.

"Where were you headed, sir? Do you need help with anything? Since you were kind enough to help me out I'd be willing to help you with whatever you were doing, as long as it is legal that is." She really didn't know what to offer him. It might not even be safe to help him. He could be someone terrible and she had just offered to go with him.

He helped you out. He can't be too terribly bad.

Unless it was all part of his plan. Shaking her head slightly she ignored all of the negative thoughts running around in her head and just hoped that he was just being a nice guy.

~Twilight...Angel~

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Thunder smiled at the mare. It seemed as though she was certainly willing enough to help. Not sure why she would even think that a random person she had just met would want her to do something illegal though. He laughed to himself a bit at how silly she seemed. Though he found it to be slightly charming.

"I assure you that I do nothing illegal. I'm meerly heading back toward my home after being away for a bit."

He watched her fiddling with her basket.

"My brother and I live a bit past the town up here. Which I was also going to stop in to get something to eat."

He smiled at her warmly.

"Were you headed to town as well? I could certainly help you. Make sure you get there without too much more trouble along the way?"

He laughed a bit.

OpticPeach

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:37 pm
"Oh, I was just going to go find more things for my garden. It probably wouldn't be very interesting to you though. You look like the type to do far more interesting things. Like exploring, or any other thing really. I'm not exactly one to go out and explore much. Plus, I really shouldn't bother you when you have things to do with your family," she spoke quickly, blushing once more as she held her basket closer to her. She felt so dumb for speaking so quickly on top of him most likely not being interested in her. There was really no reason for him to find her interesting. All she did was garden. That was not exciting whatsoever.

"W-what's your name?" she stuttered out, too curious about the stallion to really think about what she was asking. "Unless you don't want me knowing. Then I'll just stop talking. I really should stop rambling, you're probably annoyed by it," the mare rambled, finally shaking her head and going silent.

Way to fail at socializing, Willow.

~Twilight...Angel~

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Thunder laughed at her rushing along in her talking to him a bit.

"Well... Although I do travel sometimes, I'm not going to anyplaces that are too terribly exciting. And I was simply headed back home. My brother is perfectly capable of handling being on his own for as long as he needs to be. Besides, plants can be interesting in their own way, yeah?"

He smiled at her with a bit of spark in his eye. He learned a bit about a few flowers from some others he had met in his travels when he and his brother were younger. He never had need for the knowledge, but maybe this mare would find it interesting... Or think that he knew more than he actually did, since his intrests ran more towards tinkering with things.

Thunder smiled broadly at the mare as she stuttered out her next sentence.

"Now now. A name is not something that needs to be kept secret, right? I'm Thunder. And what might your pretty name be miss?"

He was hoping that he wasn't coming off as "too much" to this mare. He found her rather interesting in her own way and wanted to get to know a bit more about her. See if she had any family around or what others things she might be interested in even. He could only imagine the things that he might get to learn about her... If he didn't scare her off first, that is.

OpticPeach

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:40 am
"I think plants are very interesting. I really love just sitting in my garden among them. Though they may not speak, I think they're wonderful company. I usually keep brightly colored flowers in my garden. They make me smile the most," she replied, tugging on her scarf nervously as she realized she must sound like a loser for spending so much time with flowers instead of mearh.

"You live with your brother? That must be nice. I live all by myself," Willow sighed, thinking about how nice it would be to have someone to live with. She loved her plants and her garden, but having an actual mearh to talk to would be nice for a change. The only time she was near other mearh was when she went into town to shop. Running a hand through her hair she smiled slightly at him and held out her hand shyly.

"It is nice to meet you, Thunder. My name is Willow," she said, blushing at him more at his compliment.

She really hated how shy she was around this handsome stallion. Sure, she wasn't exactly the best at speaking, but she was never this shy. She could at least form coherent sentences around other mearh, but in front of him it was like her brain blanked out and she couldn't think of anything to say. At least, anything that didn't make her sound like she was an idiot.

~Twilight...Angel~

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Thunder smiled at the female.

"I'm sure that you raise your flowers to look extra bright and beautiful then. And although I don't usually keep flowers as company myself, I enjoy looking at ones that have different patterns and color combinations. They are the most interesting to me."

Thunder thought about it for a minute.

"It's not too bad living with my brother. I've lived with him for so long now that I couldn't imagine living too many other places. If I ended up moving away from him, it would have to be for a good reason."

He took her hand and lightly moved up and down.

"Pleasure to meet you Willow. And your name is just as pretty as I thought it would be. A pretty name to match a pretty mare."

He started to walk in the direction of the town, sure that the mare was going to follow along, since he had seen her going in that direction.

OpticPeach

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff