Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Are You The One?" : Open / Accepting / Needing You!

Back to Guilds

Come closer . . . and find yourself in a world of romance. Here, you can make your own RP . . . . . 

Tags: Romance, Anime, Fantasy, Awesome, Role Playing 

Reply Character Forums
Train of Seasons : Spirited Away Profiles [ AcceptingChar. ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:59 pm
rain easons

City of Souls

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image
There will only be three boys in this RP, the ones who boarded the train and found themselves in Natsu o Machi.

What is needed in their [ The Boys ] Profile Skeletons are :

Name :
Picture : [ Anime Only ]
Personality :
Hobbies :
Types of Girls This Person Would Like :
Thoughts about His Other Two Friends :
Hopes & Dreams :
Theme Song :

Note : Seeing how you are able to arrange these profiles however you want will allow me to see what kind of Roleplayer you are. The length and the style of your character will also give me an insight on your style. Show me a good one boys and girls and please PM me your profiles for approval before posting it.

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image
There will be many girls [ List is Below ] who live in Natsu o Machi.

What is needed in their [ The Girls ] Profile Skeletons are :

Name :
Picture : [ Anime Only ]
Appearance Age :
Job : [ Role in Natsu o mashi ]
Hobbies :
Types of Boys This Person Would Like :
Hopes & Dreams :
Theme Song :

Note : " " From what is the note in the boy's skeleton. please PM me your profiles for approval before posting it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image
●●○ Ⓛⓘⓢⓣ ⓞⓕ emale ⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ ●●○

Note : Ones that are striked are taken.

Train Station Manager
Gift Shop Shopkeeper
Shrine Maiden
Teacher
High School Student #1
High School Student #2
High School Student #3
Florist
Baker
Cafe Owner
Cafe Maid #1
Cafe Maid #2
Apartment Manager : Apartment Manager where Boys Stay
Neighbor #1 : Apartment
Librarian
Bartender
Repair-woman
Journalist
Grocery Store Manager
Poultry Shop Butcher-ess
Pet shop Owner
Clothing Store Manager
Church Nun
Farmer #1
Farmer #2
Farmer #3
Hot Spring Manager
Restaurant Manager
Waiter #1
Waiter #2
Train Station Manager in the Living World
Spirit

Note : Because this is a Narrated Chapter-by-Chapter Roleplay, most of these characters don't appear on all chapter and some don't appear in many. Please choose a character you think is fitting because once chosen, you cannot return. No complaints. I will quote you when your character appears in the chapter. PM me for questions you need answered.

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:03 pm
ⓘⓢⓣ ⓞⓕ ⓐⓛⓔ ⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
User Image

Boy 1.

Boy 2.

Boy 3.

Note : Ones that are striked are taken.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:43 pm
Name : Toto

► Picture : User Image

► Appearance Age : 17

► Gender : female

► Personality : Toto is soft spoken and calm like the flowers she raises. She has a tendency to be very blunt, sometimes to the point of it almost sounding rude, but when she is she is unaware of it. She is aloof, though she does enjoy company and a good chat every now and then.

► Job : Florist

► Hobbies : Her hobbies include taking care of her flowers, planting flowers, and sometimes after a days work is finished, reading adventure stories.

► Types of Boys This Person Would Like: Toto would like someone that is calm, thoughtful, and unafraid to voice his opinions. As long as he has these traits, she will be happy.

► Hopes & Dreams : She dreams to someday open a larger place where she can take better care of her flowers instead of the small cramped store(well, so she feels it is)she owns now. She also thinks it would be nice to have an apprentice or someone to share her knowledge and passion of flowers with.

► Theme Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyNjix_1FA  

Tao Ta0

Sparkly Vampire

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:13 am
User Image

►Name :
Tokaru Kurosaki
► Age :
19...Don't let my looks fool you though.
► Gender :
I'm a male, it's time for the audience to get some glasses, eh?
► Personality :
To my friends I may appear quite calm looking. I like helping out others, yeah that encluding strangers. I keep to myself, never saying a word unless when someone is speaking to me. Though, my friends bring out the best in my, making myself a friendly person, who concerns over others than himself. I would risk myself to save others, which to some may appear rather noble. And to others a very concerned, but then again I never cared what people thought of me. My friends may also say I'm laid-back and easy to talk to, gaining trust in people easily, but I only think I'm a dork, by sometimes acting like a fool..accidently of course, I never mean to.
► Hobbies :
My hobbies...that turn into a long story so I'll try to keep it short for you folks that really want to stalk me. Back in high school, my father was the school's swimming team coach, and of course he made his own son to join in as well. I began to practice each day, as an order from the 'coach'. But, strangely I began to like the rush of water going aganist my skin, the same feeling I get by running to classes trying not to get late. The rush of water and the on going feeling as the wind cools my wet body as I raise from the surface. It was amazing. With this swimming team, it made me have a bond with my father again...we've never been this close since my mother's passing.
Another I like to do is...taking naps. Yeah, what of it? I love taking naps in meadows, i just let the wind become my blanket as a drift off to dreamland.
Third thing I like to do is...writing stories and poetry. When I write...I feel my hand goes on a journey through the rough-sided paper on my notebook, I get so distracted when I write, even forget things. My heart pounces rapidly as my brain, the grey matter in my skull, unleasing enormous lighting storms of creativity.
My voice also gives a massive storm when I sing...just the pulse of my heart when I sing songs that have touched my soul can be a lasting impression, also I can rap...and don't give that pity look, I only like it if it's meaningful or full of power, brusting lyrics from the anger in our chest.

► Types of Girls This Person Would Like :
I've have't had any real relationships with girls...though I only had one girlfriend, but it turned she was flawed by her obession with better looking men. So, she let me go to pursue her own desires and left me with mine. I suppose I don't have much taste in women, but I do love a mature...kind 'tsundere' type of girl. Before you go looking at me for being weird, it's the honest truth.
► Thoughts about His Other Two Friends :
To be dead honest I died for them...I have only my father in my family, and the rest of my family is scattered around the world. In a way their like my brothers, without the blood. Sure, we may get on each others nerves, but we all know that in the core of our hearts; we're family, a disfunctional one at that, heh. I'm always there for them as they were for me during my rough time, when my mother passed away. I became low and depressing, which caused them to be concerned over me, but their friendship brought me back from the glooming pits of the earth. Into reality, where we made all types of memories.
► Hopes & Dreams :
My dreams...for me I see it as rather impossible to reach. I want to become a writer, who gives storylines to movies, video games comapanies or...either become a singer, who epresses his emotions through erupting music. My hopes are to give my friends happiness as I look for mine, and maybe to eventually feel love for the first time...but that'll come in all due time.
►Theme Song :
Lost In Los Vegas - Two Steps From Hell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:17 am
► Name : Luna Shimizu

► Picture : User Image

► Appearance Age : "Hmm . . . wouldn't you say I look 17?"

► Gender : "Why, female of course!"

► Personality : Luna is someone whom you can count on. She is kind, caring, tough, and trustworthy. She is honest to everyone, and humble. She is selfless, sympathetic, and honorable as well. Reliable, faithful, and supportive, she makes the best friend. Protective, responsible, and a good listener, Luna is a likable person. Luna has a kind heart, and is very giving. At first glance, she appears voulnerable, but in reality she is strong and can throw you halfway across the city if she tries.

► Job : "I own the Pet Shop, maybe you've seen me around there?"

► Hobbies : Playing with the kittens and puppies.

► Types of Boys This Person Would Like : One who would accept her as she is, and care for her.

► Hopes & Dreams : For all her animals to have loving homes, and for her to be accepted.

► Theme Song : Melt by Miku Hatsune

Lady Shimizu
Vice Captain

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Noir The Confused
Vice Captain

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 am
Name : Anita
Picture : User Image
Appearance Age : 17
Personality : Well, I guess others have told me I'm a bit scatterbrained due to to the fact that I seem to forget things, and I guess in some ways it's true. I have amnesia, so I'm often more lost in my thoughts trying to piece together what little I do remember. Though I tend not to socialize with others much, it doesn't mean that I'm not up for pleasant conversation, in fact I welcome it. To keep myself from lingering on my not all there memories, I like to help people out. For some reason, people tell me that I can be a bit depressing when I'm looking at the train tracks.
Job : Train Station Manager
Hobbies : I'm usually taking care of the Train Station, or showing the rare visitors around. Though more often than naught, I'm trying to remember things from before. Err... Does fake fencing with an umbrella count?
Types of Boys This Person Would Like : I'd be happy with someone who is optimistic, thoughtful, and able to make me happy. I't not much is it?
Hopes & Dreams : To put together my memories and find out why I feel like there's something important outside of Natsu o Mashi
Theme Song : Kaze Ni Naru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:24 am
User Image
Name :
Rei Nakamura
I look like a guy, act like a guy, think like a guy, so...
Personality :
I guess you could say I'm the straight man of our little group. I'm usually the one trying to keep everyone focused on one single thing or reminding them of something important. Even though I'm the youngest of us, I sort of feel like I'm the older brother sometimes, and I guess people think that I'm the oldest just cause of the way I act. Then again, I'm also the one who is in the most fights. I'm protective to the point of lashing out when someone insults my friends, but generally, they can reign me in before someone gets hurt.
Hobbies :
Violin and martial arts. No, seriously. I play the violin and practice martial arts. I'm actually a black belt in Jujutsu and Tae Kwon Do. I've won a few tournament with my skills (and the cheers from my family and friends, of course) and even placed in the top 3 in a Japan-wide Tae Kwon Do tourney. But when I'm not kicking or punching, I like to just sit on my bed and play my violin. There are a few western songs that I have with violin in them, so I generally play along with them. Sometimes, I'll even just sit there and play whatever comes to mind.
Types of Girls This Person Would Like :
I generally don't want to think I'd get into a relationship, honestly. I need to go to university and get a job... I just want to make sure that when I do get into one, I'd be able to do all the things I'd like to and be prepared for whatever would come our way. Although I guess if I HAD to chose, I'd want a girl who'd be willing to take it slow and steady, happy with what she's got and not looking at what she doesn't.
Thoughts about His Other Two Friends :
Do I even really need to say anything? I mean, yeah, they can be knuckleheads, but they're still like brothers to me. I'd do whatever I'd need to make sure they'd be happy. Considering I'm the oldest in my rather large family, I can't say it isn't nice to have a couple of people my age to vent to when I need to.
Hopes & Dreams :
I... I honestly don't have any. I mean, there's things I would like to be, like a musician or a professional fighter, but it's not like I'd drop everything just to do those. ...I guess if I did have one dream, it would be to have a happy family all my own.
Theme Song :

The Verve- Bittersweet Symphony  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:00 pm
Name :Ryuugi Maoto
Picture :User Image
Personality :Ryuugi is not your typical high school boy. His story shaped him to be the man he is now, and it is up to the others to determine whether this change is good or bad. Ryuugi is very crude and stern when it comes to his standards. He is almost always defensive when people point out things about him. He may seem very intimidating but he secretly hides some sort of softness inside,and is afraid that he will prove to others that he is weak and vulnerable. Ryuugi doesn't wish to be so rigid, and he sometimes tries to contain his anger management. At times he may appear to be pissed off which strikes fear into others at school. He may feel uneasy about meeting others (which may be because he is a bit socially awkward), but with the help of his two other friends, he is learning to overcome his struggles.
Hobbies :Ryuugi loves to spar and run because it relieves him of his stress and anger.
Types of Girls This Person Would Like :Ryuugi likes girls that are strong and are able to defend themselves.However he is also interested in innocent girls because it reminds him of a more fragile part in him. Ryuugi isn't very picky with what type of girl it is, as long as he can get to know the girl he is willing to see through the flaws and admire the good in the person.
Thoughts about His Other Two Friends :Ryuugi is still working on becoming closer to others, but with his two close friends it's a whole different story. The three of them act like siblings, and are in-separable . He has no second thoughts about them and feels completely comfortable around them. He is quite careless and is reckless when he is with his friends.
Hopes & Dreams :Ryuugi hopes to live past his bad habits of snapping at people and grow stronger as a fighter. He also dreams of one day escaping the world of reality and live in a world where happiness prospers...but of course it's just a silly dream.
Theme Song :In my world

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image
--------------------------------Marissa

--------------" Natsu o Mashi, the place where you need to be. "

Name : Marissa

Appearance Age : 20

Personality :
Marissa is the mysterious Train Manager in the Real World
that sent the three boys into the Spirit One.
She doesn't quite reveal herself to anyone,
and for people who can't help but wonder,
Yes, she was lying about having a husband.
[ Which can be a good thing or a Bad Thing ]
Marissa is a type of person that loves to smile,
someone who is never seen without a glowing curiosity in her eyes.
She is never staying in one place,
and most likely you can find her by the Train Station that is not in the Spirit World.
You can find her drifting about,
just like the wind.
Marissa is extremely stubborn,
and quite determined.
She never shows nothing but a calm, patient countenance.
There are rumors going around that she plans on coming back,
and she has a sister there whom she is waiting for.
But those are just rumors.
And Marissa,
isn't the type to reveal her secrets.
Unless she finds that its the time to reveal them.

Job : Train Station Manager in the Living World

Hobbies :

U N K N O W N

( All that is known is that she stays by the train station.
She did have a notebook in hand,
so maybe she is into Writing.
It's a possibility. )

U N K N O W N

( All that is known is that she isn't married. )

Hopes & Dreams :
Rumors tell that she wishes to see her sister again before disappearing into the wind.
She wishes to board the train,
She wishes to be able to go and see the city.
Rumors say that she wishes to be together with her sister again.
She wishes to smile and laugh with her.
But again, those are just rumors.
And again,
she isn't the type to reveal all of her secrets.

Theme Song : Kaze No Ne

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:19 pm
-----------------Patty Jones

----------------------------------ⓞⓡ otherwise known as : Mary Anne

----------------------------------[ en ame ]

User Image
Name : Patty Jones is my Real Name. My Pen Name is : Mary Anne.

Appearance Age : 19

Personality :
Patty is the type of girl that cares for nothing more than
to satisfy her thirst for information.
and she is the determined type who will do whatever means necessary
to get what she wants.
In the city, because she is a journalist,
you will probably find her lurking around somewhere or
walking on roofs trying to snag a picture of something.
she always will be the first to know when something happens,
when, where, and why it does too.
She knows everything that is going around in the city,
And she knows everyone, despite everyone not seeing her,
and she has a wide range of vocabulary that she uses to her advantage.
Patty Jones, or otherwise known as Mary Anne,
is known to be cold and sly on the outside,
a smooth talker, who never really lets anyone inside her head,
even though she can get easily into yours.
But on the inside,
she is a very sensitive person who loves the company of books and nature,
someone understanding and kind when she tries to be,
although not often.
You can find her under the Big Tree a few blocks from the city,
when she’s not kin her office located next to the shrine.
And she also loves animals.
You will sometimes see her in the pet shop,
looking at puppies.

Job : Journalist [ Reporter, Camerawoman, Editor-in-Chief, Yes, all of them. ]

Hobbies :
Reading
Writing
Horseback Riding
Sketching
Writing Music
Gymnastics

Patty would like to meet a guy who is dedicated, who cares, and most of all, someone who can break her outer shell.
Not many people like her because of her insane thirst for information,
she finding someone who cared,
well she knew would be hard.
Patty would want a guy who understood her,
someone she could share her experiences with,
and someone who could make her smile everyday.
She wants someone who could give her a hand in this lonely business,
because she may be good in what she does,
good enough to do it by herself,
but she always feels lonely.

Hopes & Dreams :
Patty hopes that one day, she could go to a place where the possibilities of knowing are endless.
She wants to be filled to the brim with information.
And she also wishes that she could be free of this Journalist title for a day,
so that people wouldn't see her as "Mary Anne",
but Patty Jones,
someone who loves animals and drawing,
someone who dares to dream.

Theme Song : Heartbreak Headlines

Character Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers