Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Faolan x Genim: Us Canines Gotta Stick Together!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:22 pm
Players Involved:

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Genim was bored. B.O.R-um... Oh look a butterfly! His thought process was interrupted by a stimulus and a rather pretty one at that! He wandered closer away from his family. Not too far. He winced while recalling the verbal talking to he got from leaving his mother’s side. Mama could get mighty scary when upset, it wasn't her fault he knew this. Mama loved him with all her heart and got worried about him getting hurt. His father wasn't in the picture anymore too, not that he fully knew his father much. He had been told his father had left for a new pack and that was that. "He's the coolest, she's the coolest--we are the coolest~" He sang childishly to himself while trying to caught the butterfly with no success. Every time he got close the bug would sore out of reach. It was vastly becoming annoying. "Grrr." He wiggled his butt and got ready for one more pounce. He winced when a stray light hit his left eye and he turned to frown at said distraction.

Foalen flickered his ear in the direction of noise off in the distance. It sounded very high-pitched and he couldn’t really place it. Though he did want to check out the source he was loathed to leave his hidden place of comfort. Over the past few years he had collected little nick-nacks from various travels or adventures he had done. It really calmed him to see things hanging above moving and shining in the sunlight. It was quite lovely and he certainly was proud of his home. Ah, it was happening again. He was getting distracted. He flopped over and concentrated on the noise outside his home land.

“Oh,” The exclamation puffed out from his lips. “Neat-o I wonder who’d make this place.” It was a huge, very huge, tree with… shiny things all over it and he sure did love shiny things. Curiosity over took caution and with a brave step he moved closer to take the prettiness in. He leaned forward and sniffed the area. Male. A definite male scent and sneezed when a stray breeze tickled his nose. A voice behind him caused Genim to yelp and tumble sideways.

The source of his disturbance was right outside and he breathed in. Baby? What was a pup... alone pup for that matter…doing wandering around his territory. He quietly got up and snuck around the back way to make sure it wasn’t a trap. One had to be careful when alone. The pup certainly was cute. “Like it kid? Made it myself I’ll have you know. Took me a long time and it still isn’t done.” He snorted as he watched the pup fumbled about. He liked playing with pups… not that he was a pervert or anything it’s just they had a certain love for life and lived in the now.

“Gawk!” Genim’s eyes widen in shock. The brown male wild dog had appeared from nowhere, it was almost like he was a ninja. “Um, yeah your home is purdy neat to look at that’s fer sure.” He pawed at one particularly interesting babble that hung in front of his face while absently speaking. “Where’d did you get this one from?”

It was just like a kid to be ignorant to strangers, “Well I won that-” He gestured to the crystal, “-from a fight with a leopard.” He snorted with amusement as awed big brown eyes looked at him. “There I was on an adventure! It was just the wilderness and me at its mercy!” He began the tale dramatically and he watched as the pup sat down to listen attentively. “I had never traveled so far from home before nor had I been anywhere near the place I ended up in. Turns out later I had journeyed into what another traveler I passed by called a ‘Jungle’. Anyways, I happened to pass by that gem that was on the ground when a leopard leapt down to claim it for himself.” He spun the truth a little bit, it had originally been a pretty peaceful exchange. The leopard shrugged it off saying Foalin could keep the gem before wandering off. “It was a deadly battle! Fur, claws, and all sorts of things were flying in the air! I eventually one in the end and as the result got the gem!”

Whoa this fella certainly was brave to go against such a large feline and get the prize, “I’m Genim’Sti.” He wagged his tail in a happy greeting. “My mommy is ‘round here somewhere, but I wasn’t suppose to wander away.” He grinned charmingly up at the older male. “Shhhh it’ll be our little secret.” Genim tried to wink like his mom taught him but ended up looking like he had a twitch. " 'Sides only wanted an 'venture like you! I wanna be an explorer!" Genim loved finding new things as well as enjoyed learning about them. He absorbed it all quickly, sometimes too quickly for one his age.

“Nice ta meetcha kid,” He pawed Genim’s head in a friendly gesture. “I’m Faolin and its not really safe for one such as yourself to be wandering around without your mother. Your mom was right about sticking close to her; it can lead to some bad things. There have been some stories of pup or cub nappings-” Genim gasped in shocked horror while shaking his head. “-it’s true. It’s never very safe to be away from family until you’re old enough and experienced. Come on I’ll walk you back to where you came if you remember.”

Nonononon.no. this wouldn’t do at all! To be kidnapped and away from his mama? Just the thought made his eyes water. “O-okay, I want my mama,” His tail drooped a little in sadness.

“Hey, hey cheer up. No need to worry, I’ll get you back to your mom-” Foalin bit his lip and looked around his home. “Ah here-” He moved away to reach up and with his mouth he pulled down a trinket. “There.” He said once the item was placed around Genim’s neck. “It now belongs to you! Your very first adventure treasure!” He watched as Genim yipped and jumped around in excitement, it was like a 180 attention change. Faolan laughed. “Let’s go, come on, come on.” He tapped Genim on the bum to get him moving. He was content to listen as Genim babbled about this and that. They hadn’t been walking far when the scent of a female filled his nose. “Ah, it would seem your mother was out looking for you.” He eyes took in the frazzled mother and her delight when Genim was spotted. “Seeya later Genim and remember to stay close to your mom. Its been real kid!” He patted the pups head affectionately. He watched the reunion for a moment before heading off to find something to eat.

END  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas