Submit

Hilly White

Generous Tipper

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:21 pm
I just moved into my boyfriend's parents house. It's very different from the lifestyle I'm used to living. I think I really enjoy being here for the most part. I still feel slightly awkward around his family since I'm not really used to the whole 'family' thing.
I guess I just wanted to see if there were any other girls who are in the same situation as I am right now. It'd be nice to have someone to relate to.
<3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:45 pm
I live with my boyfriend, but we live alone, besides our roommate. :]  

Latrans

Devoted Inquisitor

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:15 pm
I also live with my boyfriend but we live alone except for 3 days in the week when we have his adorable 4 year old over.
emotion_kirakira
Both our families are back in Puerto Rico. We're in Arizona.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:41 pm
Does being Married and having a kid all in a small appartment count?  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

eusheeta

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:10 am
Live with my husband, 3 dogs and 2 cats.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:27 am
I am pretty much in the same situation as you are. x3
I've been here for more than a year now, and it's been hard at first. Just be careful not to step too much on everyone else's toes or it'll make it more awkward! Happened to me, but thankfully I got through. emotion_bigheart  

aiacandy

High-functioning Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:25 pm
How old are you? You must be young, my boyfriend hasn't lived with his parents in years as well as myself...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:44 pm
Dankies
How old are you? You must be young, my boyfriend hasn't lived with his parents in years as well as myself...

I'm 20. o___o  

Hilly White

Generous Tipper

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Love Machine 150

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:48 pm
MiniiMochii
Dankies

I'm 20. o___o

gaia_diamond Oh... well, move out? I'm 20 as well (six months until 21! woohoo lol) but I haven't lived at home since right after 18, same goes for my boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:59 pm
I plan on moving in with my boyfriend once I'm done with job corps and were planning on living at the virgin islands so hello tropical weather xd  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MsLyricism

Beloved Punching Bag

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:52 pm
My ex boyfriend lived with my parents and I for about six months, because both parties needed the extra financial support, in a strange way.

My family is really messed up. I was scared to bring him in the middle of it from day one. In the end, he sort of called it quits with them, and we flickered out not too long afterward.

It sounds like your boyfriend's parents are pretty cool though. Maybe cooler then you're used to? Just respect them and their house. That's all that should matter.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:08 am
User Image
                    ♥♥ I'm staying together with my boyfriend with his family at their place.
                    Although it has been a year and more now. I still feel awkward from time to time.
                    I guess mainly because our family culture differs.
                    Many a time when my boyfriend and i start quarreling, his mother would step in and add oil to fire.
                    Something that really irks me. I mean it's between both of us after all right.
                    But at the end of the day, his mother would still buy me yummy foods.
                    There's always pros and cons to everything (:
                    I hope you are doing well over there.

××

eneroella

Darling

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:21 pm
I moved in with my boyfriend about six months ago, he had just graduated from college and I didn't want to put up with living on campus for my senior year. We have our own apartment- I couldn't really imagine living with either of our parents, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:28 pm
I think I would kill my Mom if I had to endure living with her again. As for my fiance's parents...the same.

I been living with the guy since July 2012. We are still working out the kinks of living together, but I like it. heart  

Fatelin

Taken Kitten

10,675 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunnyland Expert 250

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:24 am
My ex lived with me in my parents house for about 3 years then we moved to where we live now about a year and a half ago. Now we just kinda live together and coexist as room mates while I work on trying to save up to move to my bf.. which will probably be with his mother until I can find a job there and we can get our own place (rent/living cost there is too expensive for him to afford it on his own with a minimum wage job so he can't really get a place for us before I get there).  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff