Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tolkien's Middle Earth

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Tolkien's Middle Earth, where the legendary beings and magic of Middle Earth comes alive in your hands. 

Tags: Middle Earth, Lord of the Rings, roleplay, LOTR, the one ring 

Reply Various Ancient Roleplays [closed]
The Black Gate OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mangafan7713
Crew

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:38 pm
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713

I don't have a will yet. And I don't plan on dying anytime soon.

Oh.
So... ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EffPnse4WQs

Why must you do that to me. Flash doesn't work on iPads. crying

NOOOOOOO. Wait. An iPad? It's a youtube link, it should work.....

I'll have to watch it later Internet is being slow.

Oh okay. It's an interesting video.

It sounds interesting. I'm watching Christopher Lee's awesome death scene from lord of the rings return of the king extended version. He was sad that it was cut from the theater version. Then Peter Jaskson put the scene in the extended version.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:47 pm
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713

It sounds interesting. I'm watching Christopher Lee's awesome death scene from lord of the rings return of the king extended version. He was sad that it was cut from the theater version. Then Peter Jackson put the scene in the extended version.

WOAH, you mean the one where Saruman topples down and the music goes TROLOLOLOLOL? God, I can't believe I said that.
Yeah. I'd be sad too if my awesome death scene was cut.  

User 33251061
Captain

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

mangafan7713
Crew

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:50 pm
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713

It sounds interesting. I'm watching Christopher Lee's awesome death scene from lord of the rings return of the king extended version. He was sad that it was cut from the theater version. Then Peter Jackson put the scene in the extended version.

WOAH, you mean the one where Saruman topples down and the music goes TROLOLOLOLOL? God, I can't believe I said that.

Yup. That one. I'm watching the last movie right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:51 pm
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713

Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scream
i'm doing homework.  

User 33251061
Captain

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

mangafan7713
Crew

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:00 pm
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713

i'm doing homework.

Hey I did my time. You just have to deal with it. Come May, I might start getting homework. I'm head to a new college. The scary part is I'm going to have a roommate.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:01 pm
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713

i'm doing homework.

Hey I did my time. You just have to deal with it. Come May, I might start getting homework. I'm head to a new college. The scary part is I'm going to have a roommate.

xd Right, right. I know it's helping me learn, its just.... grr.

Cool! A roommate? That would be awesome, I guess. Be really awesome if they were a LotR freak as well.  

User 33251061
Captain

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

mangafan7713
Crew

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:07 pm
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713

i'm doing homework.

Cool! A roommate? That would be awesome, I guess. Be really awesome if they were a LotR freak as well.

Yeah it would. I should pack my map of middle earth poster. I'm also a naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Avatar the last Airbender, Harry Potter, pirates of the Caribbean, and etc. freak.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:15 pm
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713

i'm doing homework.

Yeah it would. I should pack my map of middle earth poster. I'm also a naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Avatar the last Airbender, Harry Potter, pirates of the Caribbean, and etc. freak.

:O You are awesome.
I have a homemade LOTR map. biggrin It's in black and white and kinda small....
I like Naruto, not as much as before, but I still got my ninja headband. I also like Avatar the Last Airbender, but I'm for ZukoXKatara. Harry Potter is of course, awesome. POTC is awesome as well, and so is Orlando Bloom, because even though he's not a great actor, he's pretty. Yep. Geeks biggrin  

User 33251061
Captain

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

mangafan7713
Crew

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:20 pm
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713

i'm doing homework.

I like Naruto, not as much as before, but I still got my ninja headband. I also like Avatar the Last Airbender, but I'm for ZukoXKatara. Harry Potter is of course, awesome. POTC is awesome as well, and so is Orlando Bloom, because even though he's not a great actor, he's pretty. Yep. Geeks biggrin

Geeks rule! You should get your homework done. I'll talk to you tomorrow. PS. Geoffrey Rush is the best actor ever. Proof of that is he acted as alien, pelican, pirate, cowboy, and a whole bunch of other cool things.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:23 pm
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713
PrinceBloodElf
mangafan7713

Geeks rule! You should get your homework done. I'll talk to you tomorrow. PS. Geoffrey Rush is the best actor ever. Proof of that is he acted as alien, pelican, pirate, cowboy, and a whole bunch of other cool things.

xd Of course, of course. He is an AWESOME pirate. Arrr pirate

Alright, bye. See ya tomorrow. And get more friends to rp with us!  

User 33251061
Captain

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Clover_IceQueen
Vice Captain

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:42 pm
PrinceBloodElf
Clover_IceQueen
The Mouth of Sauron is awesome. I want to RP him.

xd Sure, honey.
Then we should probably all do canon characters. Unless you don't want to, in which case, you can be something else.... though I don't see how you can have a large role....

I CALL LEGOLAS. NO ONE CAN HAVE LEGOLAS. emotion_donotwant LEGOLAS IS MINE.

Okay, okay eek  
Various Ancient Roleplays [closed]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces