Submit

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:07 pm
It had begun with his brother leaving home.
Ruhiu had many dreams as he aged, but he could never find it in his mind the day after, the minute his eyes opened. He could remember a scent and a fleeting image of white and blue fur, but never a face.
When his brother had left, Ruhiu had finally found it within himself to go where his heart led him, never deterring from the path already forged in his mind.
It would be now, when the trees began to morph from thin, sickly twigs to amazing towers of life that he knew he was almost there. Almost where he was supposed to be.
He padded silently along the ground, though there were moments he wanted nothing more than to be in the branches; almost silly, but something about it seemed oh-so right.
His dreams had never done him wrong in the past, and he couldn't start doubting them now. Not when they had taken him this far, or would it be more appropriate to say this close?
The sigh that escaped him seemed to reverberate off the trees.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image
Vinata had spent her morning hunting just along the borders of the pride, making sure not to venture out of them and into the rogue lands or neighboring pride's borders. Her cubs were now almost full grown and off wandering the pride on their own now which meant she was able to spend more time tending to her duties within the pride. Although, she would be lying if she did not admit that she missed cuddling up to her cubs. Obviously they were too big for that. Soon they would be making their own hammocks with their mates. . .

That thought made her happy and somewhat sad all at the same time. The woes of being a mother, especially one who was at the end of raising her first litter. "Maybe Silron will ask for more once they are fully grown and begin their adult lives." She laughed a little. Most of her kind of hoped he would. Who would have known that she would have ended up here when she was a cub? That she would meet Silron'zem not too long after his sister found her and brought her up into the trees, becoming a Navi for life. Or that when they had become adults that they would develop feelings for one another and eventually have cubs. It was far beyond her expectations or dreams of what her life would be. The day she met the future queen was the day her life changed forever; all for the better. A smile crept on her maw once more.

It was just about then that Vinata noticed the smell of another close by, one that was foreign. Whoever it was they were not born in the pride, their smell was that of the rogue lands. Something familiar. As any other Navi would have done, she crept silently through the trees until she was just above the male. He was blue in color with mixes of black and white. His blue shades also differed. He was certainly a fit color wise for the pride. Maybe he had come here hoping to find his home like she had so very long ago. Either that or he was just lost. Just as silently as she had approached she climbed down from the tree tops, putting herself between him and the pride that was a good distance behind her. He probably would never make it to the heart of it without help. If that was what he needed she would show him the way. "Hello." Vinata said with a gentle voice, her demeanor was just as gentle and friendly. "Are you lost?" She asked, trying to decipher exactly what it was that had led the rogue male here.

ChezaRain
(( Sorry I've been so slow. D; I will try to help you knock this out ASAP. I will also tag the brother RP, but probably once this is done. This is much more important. c: Maybe once both are done he can have a pre-dated RP with his mommy if you want? ))

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:46 pm
He had heard the lioness before he saw her, and he had paused mid step appropriately, waiting for her to approach him. He took a moment to take in her pelt, a dark color splashed with bits of green, and somewhere deep inside, he sighed. She wasn't his goal.
As she spoke, he quickly shook his head, a soft smile playing on his features.
"No, I'm right where I'm supposed to be... if that makes any sense." He certainly hoped it did. It wasn't easy to try and explain his actions to a perfect stranger, much less his own family. He reconsidered his approach and offered a polite nod of his head, "My name is Ruhiu, and I am here..." He thought, waiting for the right words to form on his tongue, "...because Eywa wills it." Oh, if only he could understand half of what he could see. The word was foreign to his lips and memory, but within the depths of his mind, it was a truth. But who Eywa would be to him, he would discover in time. If he were lucky, it would be who he was searching for.

~Kiana_Nala~

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff