Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:49 pm
We have some rehomings and babies to be homed from breedings~
Please read each post carefully, as they all have different rules depending on who is doing the rehoming.

Unless otherwise specified in the contest, end date for everything is Dec. 17th @ 8PM EST.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:57 pm
OVER~ Ryuu Wins~

O HAI THERE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Click for larger image.)

I am going to be rehoming this purrloin. This is an arpee contest, and the purrloin will go to the entry I like best.

Enough jibber-jabber, Qix! What's the prompt?!
I'm glad you asked, rude bold text! The prompt is very simple (mostly because I am very uncreative, and so I totally stole this from Bouncy's old Rampardos rehoming but shhh): Tell me how your trainer managed to obtain the purrloin. Or, if wild pokemon are your thing, tell me what the purrloin is up to.

Form:
[color=dark blue][size=24][b]Hey Qix! Look at this post![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Trainer Tips!
- Use proper grammar. I'm big on that. <3
- To prove you've read this whole post, include mention of a "toilet seat cover" somewhere in your post, be it the prompt or elsewhere. This is required.
- I like humor, but it's not required.

Entrants:
1. LexThetaSigma
2. Riffler
3. Shaddaling
4. Bluedemonwolf  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image
(Too cool to have a title)

The parents of this little Larvesta are Hyacinth and Ragnar. While they have a lovely backstory that you can read here, you are not required to RP although I'd love for you to stick around if you win. :3

This is a free raffle with a twist! Some of you might remember the last raffle where you got tickets based on your status in the show and how well you answered some questions. Well it's the same thing, except with different questions of course. For each question that you're able to answer, you get a ticket or two, and I'll roll a winner from there~

Please PM your answers! You may format your answers however you'd like as long as it's easy to read. You can also break your answers down into multiple PMs or change answers if you'd like, as long as you indicate any changes you've made.

All about you! questions
• +1 ticket if you have zero Pokemon from this shop
• +1 ticket if you have 2 or less Pokemon from this shop (yes that means if you have no Pokemon, you get two tickets from these first two questions)
• +1 ticket if you do not have a Pokemon coloration rarer than normal.
• +1 ticket if you've participated in a battle.
• +1 ticket if you've participated in an RP (counting metaplots)
• +1 ticket for each other current rehoming that you enter (so you can get 2 tickets if you enter both Qix's and Trist's contests) (I will check at the end if you've entered any contests so you don't have to worry about this for now)

Extrasensory trivia questions
• Name an Extrasensory colorist! (1 ticket, or 2 tickets if you name the colorist that colored this baby)
• Name the current shop slave! (1 ticket)
• Name the artist behind the beautiful Pokemon in Extrasensory! (1 ticket) (Hint: She was the first owner of the shop)
• Name the Motterossa City gym leader! (1 ticket) (the trainer, not the Gaian that plays him/her)

Pokemon trivia questions
You can find these answers on Bulbapedia, even if you might have to do a little searching!
• Which existing type combination has the most weaknesses? (1 ticket) (there are two type combos that work, I'll accept either one)
• Which existing type combination has no weaknesses at all? (1 ticket)
• Where can you find a wild Volcarona? (1 ticket)
• Name the significant in-game trainer that owns a Volcarona (1 ticket) (there are technically two but I'm talking about the more prominent one)
• What's the title of the most recent Pokemon movie? (1 ticket) (I'm not talking about the one that isn't released yet!)

Some more questions
• Give me a name AND a gender of the Larvesta if you were to win it (1 ticket)
• Give me a personality or backstory of the Larvesta, either by description or a short RP blurb (2 tickets)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:04 pm
Cheeky Pogeys

User Image
(click for larger image)

Hi! This is Picasso, or rather was. You can rename/regender the little pachirisu at your pleasing, if you win him.

The rules are simple, really. This is a newbie raffle.
Only those with 0-3 pokemon can enter. Just post one of the codes below.

If you are newbie with 0 pokemon, post this(you'll get 2 tickets)
[color=red]I want to catch the itty-bitty cutie-pootie pachirisu![/color]

If you are a trainer with 1-3 pokemon, post this(you'll get 1 ticket)
[color=orange]THAT LITTLE BUGGER JUST STOLE MY SNACKS!!![/color]

New Raffle Participants:
1. Redbud-Tree
2. LexThetaSigma

User Image
[Click for larger image]

Hi! This is Sinfest, or rather was. You can rename/regender the little tentacool at your pleasing, if you win her.

The rules are just as simple.
Anyone can enter this raffle, be you newbie or veteran with 300 pogeys.
Yes, if you are a newbie, you can enter for the pachirisu AND the tentacool, but you can only win one.
For a chance at winning the delight shiny recessive pokemon, please post the code below!

[color=green]AAAAAH! FACE HUGGER!!!!!![/color]

Open Raffle Participants:
1. Natsuko-neko
2. Redbud-Tree
3. LexThetaSigma
4. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
5. shadica

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:36 am
(Guess we can post now right? ouo)

AAAAAH! FACE HUGGER!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:43 am
THAT LITTLE BUGGER JUST STOLE MY SNACKS!!!

(If we can post)  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Hey Qix! Look at this post!
Prompt: The watched plopped his backpack down on the ground and leaned against the tree. He had been walking for a while now, choosing to go on foot instead of use his bike, and he was exhausted. All he wanted right now was water and some food. He pulled his bag to him and opened it up to sift through the contents. There was another set of clothes, laundry soap, his toothbrush, a paper toilet seat cover, how that got there he had no idea, and all the way at the bottom was his bag of rations. Oh joy, more protein bars! What he wouldn't give for a decent steak right now; he would probably even sell his little brother for a half way decent meal that didn't consist of berries and granola.

He sat his ration bag aside and pulled his water bottle from the pocket it was located in. As he uncapped it to take a drink, he caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of his eye. He looked over and saw the tiny cat pokemon with its paws on his ration bag.

When it spotted him, it turned its large, red eyes up at him, attempting to look as desperate and cute as it could.

Rory looked between the Purrlion and his ration bag and finally groaned. "Alright, just save me some, will ya?" He would have to find more soon anyway, to keep him and his pokemon fed.

The Purrlion cried happily and jumped into his lap with two of the protein bars in its mouth.

The watcher rolled his eyes again as he took the bar from the pokemon and petted its head as he shook his own. How could he say no?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:47 pm
Prompt:

This is the story of how Dave's newest pokemon found its way to him.

It was a searing summer and Dave had left the window of his room open in attempt to cool his room down some. It only really worked at night, and during the day he draped a white sheet over the open window to keep the heat and bugs from getting in. Of course this didn't stop pokemon from getting in, if they were small enough to get through the window.

Usually Miles was woken by whatever had entered, and the glare from his glowing eyes was enough to send the pokemon scurrying out. One morning Dave discovered he had a mysterious uninvited guest in the house. Something had snuck past Dave's Growlithe and was now roving the house.

Dave woke and began his usual morning routine, walking into the bathroom to shower, when he saw something sitting on the toilet seat cover. That something was staring at him as he stared back. "Well, thith ith new," he mused. The Purrloin yawned and hopped down onto the bathroom floor, then proceeded to walk out of the bathroom. Dave went to look for the feline after his shower and found her sprawled out on a book Miles had knocked off the table the day before.

"Making yourthelf at home?" Dave teased. She meowed back at him and he had the feeling that she was cross-examining him, but that couldn't be right.

He wondered if she and Miles would get along. He found out half an hour later as Miles came down for his breakfast. She did not like Miles, and Dave wound up with a Purrloin on his head and an angry Growlithe at his feet. "Rolal, thtop that, you two have to play nithe if you want to thtay," he said to the feline pokemon as he started walking through the house. He had decided to call her Rolal for the time being. Those had been the letters on the books spine that were unobstructed by her body as the feline had been resting on it.

It took a few days for Miles and Rolal to come to a tense truce. Miles would scare off what woke him at night, and Rolal would chase out whatever visitors Miles wound up sleeping through. Miles slept on the carpet and Rolal slept at the foot of the bed. Dave was happy with his new 'family'.  

Riffler

Handsome Shapeshifter

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:38 pm
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:36 am

shadica

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:01 pm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

yeomso
Crew

Questionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:15 pm
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:40 pm
Prompt:
There was a purrloin on her toilet seat cover. Considering that Shoma had just stepped out of the shower, reaching for a towel, it was not a welcome sight. Pokemon were suppose to stay outside, not come waltzing in her hotel room, into her bathroom, and lounge on the rather ugly seventies green shag toilet seat cover. The watcher and coordinator responding like any sane woman being interrupted in the bathroom. She screamed and launched the nearest thing at hand, a bar of soap, at the interloper.

She grabbed the towel, wrapping it around her quickly, and bellowed for her buneary. That perverted pokemon was going down! Shoma ran out, face flushed and skidding over the wet title of the bathroom into the bedroom. Cashmere! That little traitor!

Her buneary was calmly lounging on the covers with the little pervert! Even if he had cute freckles and she rather like purrloins... crap, it was rather cute. Shoma huffed, clutching her towel close and grabbed her supplies, fumbling for a poke ball. Shoma lobbed it at the purrloin, managing to get the ball dead at the little things paws.

Shoma eyed the ball as light surrounded the dark type pokemon and it disappeared into the depth of her pokeball. Now if it would just stay... yes!
She beamed and grabbed her clothing, heading to the bathroom. She was going to get dress and then figure out how that purrloin got into the hotel room.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:34 pm
I want to catch the itty-bitty cutie-pootie pachirisu!

Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces