Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:42 pm
B L A C K S M I T H

User Image

The blacksmith is a few streets east of the market district. It has a giant forge outside where the blacksmiths work all day and most nights creating armor, weapons and other wares wanted in the country. Inside is a store where they sell some of their wares at a lower price than merchants, although the merchandise is smaller as most of the items get sold at a higher price to the merchants.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:13 pm
Leon was in his forge pounding out a nice piece of steel into the head of the executioner's new ax when someone walked into his shop. "Be with you in a moment." The weapons smith said without looking up from the hot metal on his anvil.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Restricted Evidence
Captain

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:53 am
User Image
William Balen
Human Archer

"Without adventure...

William strolled around the streets to the Blacksmith's shop. He had unknowingly just missed Kate who had just been around this way. His bow was on his back along with a few arrows. He also had a bag of coins hidden somewhere on his person, it was most likely in his boot. He trodded along, peering up at the sky. It was sunset already. "Where has the day gone," he mused as he made his way up to the Blacksmith. His one blue eye and one brown eye fell on a man who was already working on a weapon. He paused by one of the wooden beams holding the shop up. "Oh, i just need more arrows," he said after the man had spoken. "Preferably longer ones, but I will buy what you have." He glanced around the shop before his eyes widened on what the keeper was pounding on. It looked like an executioner's weapon. The boy swallowed hard.

...life would be boring."

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 am
Restricted Evidence

"Don't worry, I am just forging a new ax for the town's executioner. His last one broke and the previous blaksmith left town the day before the execution. I'll make your arrows as soon as I am done here. How long would you like them anyway?" Leon said when he heard him gulp at the sight of the blade he was working on. "As long as you're not next on the chopping block you don't need to worry."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image
Bahn Schweitzer
◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈

As the pair walked further into Bekkenridge Bahn pointed out the general direction of the inn and some of the general places like the bakery and market. He wasn't sure weather he'd accompany her anywhere else, perhaps the inn at most once she was through here the owners of that place were friendly enough. They help with directions to other places should she need them.
Once they arrived Bahn didn't draw any attention since the smithy had a costumer before them for one thing...for another it was Praveena that had business there. He dd recognize the other costumer, but still didn't say anything since he was speaking to the smithy. Instead he just glanced at Praveena and slightly shrugged a shoulder.

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:02 pm
Kuro-Nocte

I Am Alucard Hellsing

User Image

x§xPraveena x§

Werewolf
"As the sun comes down and the moon shall rise, the bell will ring and forever be howling."

Praveena had followed Bahn to the Blacksmith's shop, watching closely as he pointed out some of the shops, and the direction of the inn. She made sure to remember what he had shown her as they entered the Blacksmith's shop. Her eyes studied the shop for a moment. She spotted the Blacksmith himself, working on a rather large and lethal axe. It seemed he was aiding a Human, who by the looks of it was an archer. She stayed by Bahn and patiently waited for the Blacksmith to finish attending to his other customer. She could see some of his work around the shop, and knew that he would most likely be able to make a fine sword. She was looking around the shop when her keen sense of smell picked up the faint scent of a wolf. A thought came to mind for a moment, but she dismissed the thought. The chance of there being another free Werewolf here was very slim.

O.O.C:

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Restricted Evidence
Captain

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:12 pm
User Image
William Balen
Human Archer

"Without adventure...

William nodded to the blacksmith as he explained what he was working on. He relaxed a little and brought an arrow from his back into view. "This long," he said as he presented the arrow to the blacksmith. "If you could..." The boy was not sure of this man's capabilities as this was the first time he had seen him at this shop. He had seen the other blacksmith many a times before and wandered where he was tonight. He was a little intimidated by this man though and would not bring up any questions. His attention was drawn behind him as , in between the banging of the blacksmith, he heard footsteps near. He grinned at Bahn as he knew him from when they were a little younger, though Bahn was older than he. "Hello," he said cheerfully. "How is Argo?" It was then that he saw him glance back at someone. William leaned to his left to get a better view of what Bahn was looking at. A woman walked up next to Bahn that William had never seen before. He smiled and waved at her shyly, but she seemed to be interested in the shop.

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Kuro-Nocte

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 pm
User Image
Bahn Schweitzer

While he was a little curious about what Praveena wanted from the blacksmith he didn't ask seeing as he'd likely hear as she spoke to the blacksmith...who wasn't someone Bahn was familiar with. A new apprentice perhaps..? As long as he was good at his trade Bahn didn't care too much who he was though. His gaze shifted back to William when the archer greeted him and nodded, "He's as good as always, a little restless since I've been a bit too busy to ride with him." That was why he was going to let the stallion do as it pleased when riding later.
Bahn shifted to leaned against the wall, his pack offering little comfort from the stone but he didn't mind. "How about you? Here to replace arrows lost from missing targets during practice?" He asked with a hint of amusement. Bahn knew William was a good archer, but he was one of few people that the young man trusted so Bahn felt more free to poke harmless fun at occasionally. Of course he'd seen the shy wave William had done when Praveena had come in, but Bahn wasn't great at introducing other people. Generally if he was with someone they were people he was doing business with and that was exactly the case here.

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Restricted Evidence

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:32 am
"How many would you like?" Leon asked as he took a quick look at the arrow before inscribing the words 'may God have mercy on your soul' into the hot metal and quenching the blade and picked out some of his finest arrow heads and a few straight sticks he had fletched. He then noticed the scent of another lycan 'interesting' the blacksmigh thought he then looked to the door and said " welcome to my shop. I'll be with you as soon as I am done with this young man's order."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:25 am
Kuro-Nocte

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Restricted Evidence

User Image

x§xPraveena x§

Werewolf
"As the sun comes down and the moon shall rise, the bell will ring and forever be howling."

Praveena heard the archer greet Bahn, and judging by the way he spoke of Argo, he must have already known Bahn. She then saw him wave at her, so she smiled softly and waved back. She heard Bahn's comment about the archer missing his targets, and heard the amusement in his voice. These two must have known each other for a long time, if Bahn was comfortable with teasing him like that. When she heard the blacksmith speak, she simply nodded and continued to look around the shop.

O.O.C:

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Restricted Evidence
Captain

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:24 am
User Image
William Balen
Human Archer

"Without adventure...

William smiled at Bahn's answer and relaxed a little more as the young man leaned against the wall. Though at his question his eyebrows shot up. "Hey, I have only lost one arrow and that was because...," he began to protest, but then realized Bahn was only teasing him. William gave him a lopsided grin. He also noticed that he had not introduced the lady with him. William felt like he and Bahn had known each other long enough that if Bahn had found himself a girlfriend, then he would introduce her if they all met by chance such as this. He could only come to the conclusion that this was not Bahn's girlfriend and merely a lady that he was showing around town. His thought was further confirmed when Bahn did not seem to be interested in the Blacksmith. A hint of pink tinted the boy's cheeks when said lady smiled back at him and waved. He really did not have much interest in girl's, but this one had given him a little attention despite being with the better looking and older Bahn. His attention was then brought to the Blacksmith as he had asked the boy a question. He retrieved all of the arrows he had from his back. Hmmm.. I have three, he thought as he also mentally counted how many coins he knew was in his boot. "I should have enough for four," he said picking a lucky number by accident. That would give him seven arrows. His arrows did last him a while, but he had lost one to a strange object that moved so fast he could not even see it much and the other three had broken.

Kuro-Nocte

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:27 pm
"Tell you what, I'll give you enough to fill your quiver and I will only charge you for four. How's that sound?" Leon said as he got to work making the arrows.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image
Bahn Schweitzer

Bahn shook his head slightly and a small smirk formed at how defensive William had gotten from that little taunt, the archer made it a bit too easy to get such reactions like that. Anyone else that hinted William had bad aim might have gotten more of an earful from said young man. "Hn..another one that got away then..?" he mused. He glanced at Praveena since the young woman had returned the silent greeting to William. That was another amusing bit that Bahn hat in common with William about..they both were more interested in their individual trade more then romancing women their age. His mother had told him many times that it was a waste of their good looks.
Hearing the blacksmith's offer to William drew Bahn's attention and earned a raised brow as he glanced at the three arrows William held. That was quite the offer for the blacksmith to give..last he knew they didn't change their costs that much. "Why such a generous offer?" It was more so Bahn wondering aloud then a direct question. He did want William to get his money's worth, but one could chalk his suspicion up to mild distrust of strangers.

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Restricted Evidence

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:53 pm
Kuro -Nocte

"Dunno. Thought I would be nice to him and seven might be too few for an archer. I am a bounty hunter and a weapons smith. I know how fast archers go through arrows and how easilly the arrows break." Leon said with a slightly ammused chuckle "just an act of random kindness from one man to another."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Restricted Evidence
Captain

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image
William Balen
Human Archer

"Without adventure...

William starred at the blacksmith in disbelief. That was quite a bargain and it had seemed to catch the attention of Bahn. William glanced over at his friend. He was not upset that the young man had questioned the blacksmith as he felt a little suspicious. His blue eye and brown eye fell back onto the blacksmith as he answered Bahn. A 'random act of kindness' was rare at this time and if William had been alone he might have left and come back another time to see if the owner was back. "Alright then," William said, sounding a little unsure. He walked over to where Bahn was leaning, so that he could talk to him without raising his voice. "How is your father," he asked, bringing his voice a little lower than normal speaking.

Kuro-Nocte

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Town of Bekkenridge [Main Town]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out