Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
The B'ak'tun is coming, are you ready? Winners pg 11 + 13 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:28 pm
December 21st is the 13th B'ak'tun
How prepared are you?

Start: NOW
Ends: December 11th, 11pm CST

User Image

1. Mutant Angeni Hippo-Suticorn Hybrid - By Mindsend
2. Mutant Hippo-Suticorn Hybrid - By Mindsend

To many, the 21st of December, 2012, is the 'End of the world" they've heard so much about. However to these twin boys it's an excuse to party! It's the 13th B'ak'tun, pretty much their version of the millennium, and a time to celebrate. However they do want to know about what everyone is freaking out about... Care to share with them YOUR thoughts on the Apocalypse?

RULES~~~

• One person is rolled, and they get to choose which one they get and who get's the remaining of the two twins.
  • You get only ONE TICKET.
  • NO MULES (posts under 1k: If you've been recently hacked, please contact Mindsend.)
  • Fill out the form. This includes filling out the username post. If you don't have an answer, just say N/A
  • Your answers don't mean anything in the main raffle, but Mind might decide to make something for the person with the best answers if there are some she REALLY enjoys.
  • As long as you dont change the owner of the ticket (username) You can edit your Apocalypse form to your hearts content.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:34 pm
Please fill out the following form to be entered into the Free Raffle.

[align=center][b][size=18][color=#3c4c24]IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT[/color][/size][/b][/align]

[b]USERNAME:[/b]

[align=center][b][color=red]-~-~APOCALYPSE QUESTIONNAIRE~-~-[/color][/b][/align]
[b]What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?:[/b]
[b]Been keeping up with your Cardio?:[/b]
[b]Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?:[/b]
[b]ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?:[/b]
[b]Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?:[/b]
[b]There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?:[/b]
[b]The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?:[/b]
[b]If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find?[/b]

[align=right][b][size=16][color=#3c4c24]....And I feel fine.[/color][/size][/b][/align]

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:44 pm
LIST
page 1

1. GallusDomesticus
  2. ATh e a r t
  3. Ririka
  4. pinchmonster
  5. Mahogany Sunset
  6. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  7. Malikztiah Ankhere
  8. Darkmoon Dancer
  9. Faithofthefallen
  10. cyhorse
  11. x blame it on the --- x
  12. Kurama no Koishi

page 2

13. Nymphalidae
  14. o-Nightwing-o
  15. pinkdog
  16. FrostyPeaches
  17. GrnGriff
  18. Theidren
  19. NovaCracker
  20. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  21. Redbud-Tree
  22. Devil NightShade
  23. LOLTERNATIVE
  24. elvyralani
  25. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  26. x Yuki Bear x
  27. SilverShieldwolf

page 3

28. Sabin Duvert
  29. Kamiki
  30. Moxxiie
  31. Rinial Sisterdragon
  32. Hoshi Lockhart
  33. lysia_nyteblade
  34. AislingJuno
  35. Dovaxy
  36. Lady_Ourania
  37. dawns_aura
  38. AlexiaSilver
  39. propheticdreams
  40. tefla
  41. Summer Raven
  42. Vistada

page 4

43. Thalion
  44. Windy dasher
  45. Baby Pandah
  46. ImAHarumiBunny
  47. Mameha Otome
  48. Strait Jacket Girl
  49. Tirokio
  50. Lady Argentum Draconis
  51. ArashiX
  52. ~Kiana_Nala~
  53. -Yasha Alchemist
  54. Roniel Targaryen
  55. derivative
  56. Lunarflowermaiden
  57. CheshireKttty

page 5

58. musicaloner7
  59. hanging gallow
  60. TanuKyle
  61. dbz2010
  62. SylverStar
  63. Kirowyn Love
  64. JadedTiger22
  65. Daeril-sama
  66. Kettyn
  67. Amirynth
  68. Syaoran-Puu
  69. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  70. Zee Oddwyn
  71. bullterrierlove
  72. Ryuukishin

page 6

73. Pollack
  74. Sachie Whitby
  75. Agneza
  76. Yumitoko (II)
  77. Eienna
  78. Faid Shadowlight
  79. Andranis
  80. Revel1984
  81. naggeela
  82. CitrusCupcake (formerly Sayuri_Nitta)
  83. Scaramouche Fandango
  84. LadyKirin
  85. JetAlmeara
  86. Thalea
  87. Techno Rocket

page 7

88. Nisshou H
  89. ~Twilight...Angel~
  90. Of The Epidemic
  91. LydaLynn
  92. Hypercandy Loli
  93. Ac.Wings
  94. Phail Ninja
  95. Mobster Goose
  96. Laroawan
  97. Chi Honda
  98. Jinx Creed
  99. sbuggy166
  100. Kyaishi
  101. Kiara Lime
  102. [+Katch+]

page 8

103. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  104. Natelie
  105. Ishtanballa
  106. Teh Roarie
  107. She-Ra of Etheria
  108. Split personality
  109. Slimycrow
  110. Rita Zyon
  111. Malomy
  112. Tristam Lokchart
  113. xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx
  114. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  115. Nim Haven
  116. Ol-j-man
  117. Riffler

page 9

118. Looneytaz82
  119. Bouncy_Pineapple
  120. Cowboy Peep
  121. II--Gen3sis--II
  122. FitzRoyal
  123. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  124. Midori_Keiko
  125. TrigunKittie
  126. ramenli
  127. Parasitic Candii
  128. stormflower
  129. Candle Wick Ghost
  130. AllSummedUpNJazz
  131. pukie7
  132. Mewsings of An Angel

page 10

133. Kesmi
  134. ButtPuppetry
  135. ladyfirefox89
  136. catmagick
  137. vballlvr5
  138. Demite
  139. Junglerunner
  140. Eranas
  141. Seiana_ZI
  142. Amira Keller
  143. Rein_Carnation
  144. Roserain
  145. Tekkianna
  146. Belalusiia
  147. Leez0rz

page 11

148. Lady in the Golden Wood
  149. Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
  150. Project Strife
  151. ~InfinityTrust~
  152. dolphingurl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 pm
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

USERNAME: GallusDomesticus

-~-~APOCALYPSE QUESTIONNAIRE~-~-

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: The disease/pestilence theory!
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: 3 miles a day, bruh.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I grew up on a farm, so I know my way around a garden, I also did wilderness training in ROTC. I got this. >:U
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Barricade the front, slip out the back.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: I hate to say it, but axe.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Hide out for as long as possible, then travel through wilderness for as long as I can.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: The question is, what else is out there?
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Stone tablets. (I mean, the maya had the idea right!

....And I feel fine.

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 pm

USERNAME: ATh e a r t

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Ugh... NONE. Because I'm scared sh*tless most of the time. Though... Since I live in Cali, I fear a deadly earthquake the most XD
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Nope!
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Nope... But I am a hoarder of emergency supplies xD;
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Knives >:C All I really have in this apartment.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Shotgun!
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Hide in my room o. o Call my bf to make sure he's safe xD;
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Live normally. With them gone, more resources for me :3 Though I have to admit, living by myself would be boring as hell, so I wouldn't be surprised If i went to find people...
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? I'm not exactly sure... I'm not the most out-spoken person or the HEY LOOK AT ME type... But maybe some of my stuffed animals :"D

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:31 pm

USERNAME: Ririka

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: The Reapers are coming! THIS HURTS ME!
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: I get enough cardio at work, trust me.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I've played enough video games to know what is going on! Just keep pressing X and O.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Just be faster than the slowest person! No wait, that's bears. Same difference!
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: What, no cross bow. This pains me. ; ; Fine, axe.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Is this news all over Tumblr yet? No. Not my problem.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Befriend a dog.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Hopefully they can find my internet history.

....And I feel fine.

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:34 pm

USERNAME: pinchmonster

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Geomagnetic reversal, omg.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Sadly, no. :C
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I can tie knots and uh. I know how to build a fire. biggrin ?
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Shotgun. DISTANCE, no matter how minor, is important!
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: .... BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: I would go into the forest and never come out. :l
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Technology, somehow!

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:38 pm

USERNAME: Mahogany Sunset

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: [Some say the world will end in fire...] (Gotta love Robert Frost!)
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Maybe... *hits the Treadclimber* >D
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Well, I've been on a fourteen-day-survival-camp-training-thing, and can shoot like Katniss. >3 Also, have been hording supplies in a warehouse down the street. ;D
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Get the frying pan!
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: I would pick a Purewalker but... If those are my only choices... Chainsaw - don't need good aim, and it only takes one hack instead of three!
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Steal one of its mini-crafts, launch it, and detonate a bomb at its weakest point. War of the Worlds has prepared me for the worst. |D *shot*
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Find an oasis and hang out there until the end of my days. <3
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Mah curling iron. Nothing worse than a bad hair day. =P

....And I feel fine.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:38 pm

USERNAME: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: The robot uprising has always struck me as being awesome. I mean, come on. Our doom at the hands of lasers? I dare you to tell me that wouldn't be an awesome doom.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Not at all. Although I really should. But the gym is just so far away. :C
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Zip. Zilch. Nada. I'd be doomed in a survival situation.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Barricade the doors and windows and hope they don't get in.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe. I couldn't aim for s**t with a shotgun, and there's no way I'd be able to control a chainsaw.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: A ritualistic dance to entice the aliens to spare me and my family.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: I die. I have no means of transportation besides walking, and there are no food resources within walking distance. 8D
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? The knowledge that spaghetti, while tasty and delicious, is also deceptive and dangerous. Never flip a plate over your hand. That s**t burns.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:40 pm

USERNAME: Malikztiah Ankhere

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: I am most entertained by the theory that the aliens that built the pyramids will come back and decide they didn't want humanity to evolve the way we did and erase the problem to start over again like a science class project. Earth is a giant D- in the planetary grading scale, the horror.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Oops. I forgot that was rule number one.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: No, not really. I collect sharp things and stash them under my bed though so they may be of use perhaps. The scorpion arm blade is also rather fashionable.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Duh man, kill it with fire.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe, because it won't run out of gas or ammo.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Take a photo and get the heck outta dodge man.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: I live mostly in the woods as it is, but venturing into town would have to be a must to raid stores for long-lasting foodstuffs like trail mix and a large supply of bottled water for when it gets really rough and plan from there.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? A scrapbook of internet memes. Because they will outlive us all and be the One to Rule them and in the Darkness... oh, you know, all that jazz.

....And I feel fine.

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:42 pm

USERNAME: Darkmoon Dancer

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Y2K was pretty amusing... I mean... the world coming to an end because computers had reached the end of their programming? Really people? REALLY? (You do know we programmed them... right? right?!)
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: .... Not exactly.... but I would just have to outrun those around me, right? CHECK! ;D
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: -presents you with hubby- Him. He is my special weapon. Super protective, knowledgeable, fierce, loves me dearly, and on top of all that (as if that wasn't enough!), he's pretty skilled at survival stuff. Bushwhacking, forest-living, knives, hunting, cooking, the works! Well, that and living in Beautiful British Columbia helps. Forests, forests everywhere!
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Lock the door, if it isn't already, I should think. Then... assess the situation. What type of zombies are we dealing with here? Slow stupid kind? Board everything up until they get bored. Smart planning kind? RUNFOYOLIFEMOFO! With hubby. Must bring him -nodnod- We'd find a defensible place, hopefully without being followed, and make our stake for survival there. Probably somewhere in a forest.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Well, while Shotgun is longer range than the other two, you run out of bullets and then you're screwed. Chainsaw? All well and good until you run out of fuel or electricity for it! Axe it is! Can resharpen it when it gets dull without much hassle, and you pair that up with devious traps and other contraptions, and you're set! Won't you come live in the forest with us? |D
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Ultimately? Hope that they are peaceful and not come to kill us and take our planet, take us as slaves, or mine our planet for it's resources. So fingers crossed for a peace treaty that humans are smart enough not to violate, or that they simple pass over and decide not to visit us barbarian, war-inclined humans xD
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Relocate with my dog to a well supplied area, stock up on everything I should need to survive and begin to look for any signs of other humans while making sure to stake a proper claim to my territory from the pest animals, and making alliances with the hunting ones as best I can. Who couldn't use a pack of wolves as an ally?
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Hmmm... probably a note. An apology something along the lines of : "Man had potential to do great things, but our race was yet young and dumb. Remember the good intentions, and try to forgive the mistakes. May our Earth grant others life as she has tolerated ours."

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:42 pm

USERNAME: Faithofthefallen

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Zombie Apocalypse all the way
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Not at all xD
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I know CPR and basic first aid
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Drag something heavy in front of it and climb up on the roof
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe, keep it old fashioned
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Head for the hills xD
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Raid stores for gear
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? A photo album

....And I feel fine.

Faithofthefallen
Crew

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:46 pm

USERNAME: cyhorse

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Zombies.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Too lazy for that
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I'm a black belt and I can shoot a gun... I dunno if that would really help though.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: PFFFF I will have treadmills lining the outside of the house. I'll be upstairs blasting their heads off.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Shotgun
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: GTFO of there
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Gather up all of the food and other needed supplies.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? A journal... not sure if it would last, though.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:53 pm

USERNAME: x blame it on the --- x

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Aliens... or Zombies. xD Either one would be awesome!
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Ummmmmm... nooo? But I know I'm faster than some people, and smarter, so I think I can outlive some and survive? xD
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: My girlfriend works at ACE? xD So yes?
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Call the cops? xDD -inside joke-
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe. I can then make people lose limbs and stuff. And it doesn't vibrate like a chainsaw.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Take pictures, and then maybe I can have proof, at least. After that, head toward the lake.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Go find a place that has guns, food, weapons, and a place to sleep. Bass Pro shop maybe?
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Um... I don't know... Maybe a sketchbook or cookbook? owo

....And I feel fine.

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:00 pm

USERNAME: Kurama no Koishi

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: The geomagnetic reversal, but zombie apocalypse comes in close too.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: I was going to do a 5k zombie run earlier this year but registration closed up. T__T So since that happened, no, prob can't run much farther than 5k right now.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I'm on a boat. 8| No but living in the city means I have tons of meat shields!
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: BURN IT ALL
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe - it's the most reliable. I'd rather have a shotgun or a chainsaw but I can't imagine gas and ammo will be highly supplied.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Live underground until it passes, prob.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Better drink my own piss. *shot
Uhh I mean apply everything I learned from Man vs. Wild, that silly show 8D
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Tumblr. xD

....And I feel fine.

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces