Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Mothers and Their Children (Kukuruz x Tikva x ANYONE)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:02 pm
OOC: Okay, so this is an open RP for any mothers and their children! I figured it would be fun to have a gigantic play date and for mothers to compare what they like and don't like about being a parent! If their are any single fathers, or even couples who want to join in, that's awesome too! This is open to everyone of all breeds and such. All that is required is to be sure that your responses are ALWAYS easy to read and legible. They don't have to be a novel every time you respond either. Also please add a picture of the pet or pets you will be using in your first response post, that way we know who we get to play with, lol.**

Kukuruz had heard that this park was the best place to meet other parents and her children. She hasn't been around here long, so she thought it was best to go someplace with a lot of other children for Tikva to meet. He had to get out and become used to other children before she would ever consider even having more children. He has an attitude problem with other males, but seems to be a hit with the females... Kukuruz wasn't sure why either, but why fight it. She has been raising him in her own so far, so another single mother, or even a single father, to get some tips from would certainly help.

When she got there carrying little Tikva, she realized that they were the first who seem to have shown up yet! She was surprised, but figured that plenty of other parents and children would show up soon enough.

Tikva looked around the park while in his mother's arms. He saw plenty of things around him that looked pretty fun to play with, so he couldn't wait for his mother to find a place to settle in so he could be placed down and run over to the sand.

He didn't have to wait long as his mother found an area with plenty of benches for parents. Tikva was so excited when he was placed down and ran as fast as he little legs could to the sand. There he plopped right down and started digging.
He thought the only way it could get any better is if there were some others to play with... Even another male would be better then playing alone.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:12 pm
Lillum flitted down, her hair whisping behind her and her wings, more like dragon than gwilith , were rested against her back.

"I--I think I have the wrong palce..."

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Kukuruz looked up and saw the Mearh with dragon like wings, rather entranced, since she hasn't seen many different Mearh yet... Or many like herself either, for that matter. She waved over at the other mare.

"Hello there!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:38 pm
Lillum pushed a lock of hair behind her shoulder and her wings flitted a bit at the greeting.

"Oh--Hello," she looked around for her father, A Knight, who was supposed to be guarding the event.

"I suppose I will have to do, for protection," she nodded.

"I am a Knight of the Guild Dispassionate. Pleased to meet you," she bowed her head and stood again, looking for a place to keep watch from.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Kukuruz looked at the mare, watching her with much interest.

"Protect? Are there many dangers around here?"

She looked around a bit worried. Tikva was perfectly in view, playing in the sand, so she knew he was safe.

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games