Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:18 am
SilverShieldwolf
Yaaay, this is going to be fun~

User Image"And why did I decide to go through that part of the swamp again?" She grumble to herself as she searched for some clear water to wash herself off in. She was covered to her knees in mud and she despised it.

She finally found the clear...ish water, and by that time, the mud had dried completely, matting her legs, and her complaining to herself reached its maximum. She looked at the water, sneering at it before she jumped straight in. She wanted the mud off more than she cared of the quality of the water, as quality as you can get in a swamp.

Only once she believed herself truly clean, did she finally leave the water, shaking the access from her hair and tail, not caring where the droplets landed. She layed in a rare ray of sun, drying slowly in the luxury of the warmth it brought.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image She was wandering around the swamp, looking for..well anything. It was a bit lonely going around by herself, but finding partners for others was exciting. This time Sweet Bite had none to look for, not even her foxbun.

"Well, there is always the lone one out there. I could always find one that while might not be looking..." she continued on with her rant, not paying that much attention to her location. Soon she got splattered with water drops. Looking over the small shrub, Sweet spotted a doe relaxing in the sun.

The pink doe looked around, wondering if this other had a mate around and that was why she was enjoying the sun. Spotting no other hoofprints, Sweet went straight up to her. "Hello. I see you found a nice patch of sun."  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:45 pm
Muse grimaced slightly at the disturbance of her moment of peace, and turned to the source of the intrusion. "That would be the obvious thing, now wouldn't it?" She asked, her voice sickly sweet. She eyed the somewhat strange-looking doe with only a slight bit of disdain, which was being generous for her.

If she were to regain her peace once more, she guessed if she'd humor the doe, it would come by quicker. "And what brings you to this clearing, hmm?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:32 pm
Muffinsbaby

She caught the look, but shook it off as nothing more than a fly. Smiling at the doe, "Well besides trying to find a sunny spot myself, I search for partners for others." Glancing about the area, Sweet found the water and was about to dip her head down for a drink. While her head was dipped down, she caught the dampness on the long tail of the other doe, thinking it better to wait for the next spot. At least then it would feel so funny, even though who knows what could of been in the water before hand.

"Would you like me to find you a partner?"  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas