Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Shika-kun's profile *done*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image "Trust isn't some gift I just hand out. Earn it."

Randomness about me:
►Username:
shika-kun-2012. (Call me Shik or Shika for short.)

►Likes: Anime, Videogames, Drawing, Making animations and pictures, Theatre, Piano and Ocarina

►Dislikes: Intolerant people, The color yellow, Bullies, Mornings

►Age: 19

► Fav. Digimon:None. I love most of them and can't choose :3

► Digimon I can't stand: Numemon, Chuumon, Sukamon, and probably a few others that I can't think of right away.

(lol hope I did this right)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
►Character Name: Alistair Leonid

►Gender: Male

►Age: 18

►Appearance (Pics in format are different lighting views of him): Red hair, ,Black Jacket, Sometimes wears a blue bandanna or a tie depending on his mood.

►Equipment: Carries a black messenger bag which he keeps his supplies and a laptop, with charger, in.

►Personality: Alistair is shy and slightly antisocial unless he's talking to his Digimon. He rarely makes conversations with other people unless they talk to him first. Often times he seems as if he is depressed, but he isn't. He just tends to think deeply to himself. Even though Alistair tries to see the good side of things, he often thinks like a pessimist. He is a pacifist and doesn't care much for fighting at all without a good cause. Alistair always puts needs of others before himself and is more friendly than he seems even if he is quiet.

►Bio: Alistair is and has always been a computer techie. Whether he would play online games, create programs, or run new software, he was always up to date. He had moved out on his own during the beginning of his high school life and had managed to survive without family. Eventually he bought a copy of the game "The Digital World" and got hooked on it. It was a simple creature simulation game where you trained a digital monster called a "Digimon" and helped it with adventures across the land. Alistair never really had many friends, just people who said hello every now and then, so he got deeply attached to the game and his Digimon. It felt like it was his only true friend.

One night during a freak electric storm, Alistair was playing the game when a bolt of lightning hit his house and his computer. The whole place blacked out and Alistair had been shocked as well. Not realizing that he had made a trip to the actual digital world, Alistair had awakened with his Digimon staring down at him. At first Alistair panicked until he became accustomed to the realization that he was not dreaming. Ever since, Alistair and his first and only friend, Elecmon, have been roaming around randomly and exploring the world.

►Alignment: Nuetral. Alistair doesn't like fighting unless it's to protect others. Other than that he won't take part in any dispute.

►Digimon (update often):

Elecmon aka "Ames"- Alistair's first Digimon and close friend. He is far more energetic and talkative than Alistair. He's pretty much the social one compared to Alistair and always does his best to look out for his tamer. He hasn't evolved yet, nor does he plan to for awhile. He does like to train though just so he can be strong enough to protect Alistair.

Elecmon--> Shellmon--> Scorpiomon--> Ugly one eyed tentacle-mon (forgot it's name)

shika-kun-2012

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:07 pm
My I.D. :

User Image

User Image

User Image

Contest Art :
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:08 pm
CARDS:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image