<P> A Gift For You ! (Exalla/Caelia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The next flower she wanted to give out was a little more complicated. She had known exactly where her mother and brother were, and had a good idea where to find her favorite uncle.

Now, though, she had no idea where to find Exalla. So after a good night's sleep, she embarked on the task, with a poor babysitter in tow. Thankfully, Jinx was more than quick enough to keep up with her young - and often evasive - little charge.

She liked Exalla, with her strange feet and her strange way to talk, and her nice soft fur. The alien definitively needed a flower, but she would need to find her first.

The place where she had first been seen was the best starting point she had.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image On their way to the forested area that Exalla frequented, the andalite was feeding. Galloping elegantly across the grass expanses of the Pantheon's grounds, she seemed to be running simply for the joy of it - which was true, in part.

Upon seeing Caelia, Exalla slowed, her tail arcing up into a comfortable resting place as she trotted around, the eye stalks never leaving Caelia's gaze. <> It was no question but an observation, the thought of a gift unfamiliar to the andalite.

The stone in her chest only became visible after she rounded a turn and stepped up to the young goddess.

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The familiar mental 'voice' would be enough to make Caelia turn. "Exalla !" She grinned. "I was looking for you !" She had never been told where to find the andalite, after all. Not that she had needed to know, obviously - she was found her just fine !

The young goddess would keep grinning, basket bobbing back and forth and she walked to meet up with the andalite. "I have something to give you !" Well, many somethings. She had sneaked cookies from the kitchen on her way out. Doubtless her mommy would notice the missing numbers, but it would be too late to do anything about it by the time she came back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image <> Exalla's gaze followed Caelia until she was looking down her nose at the child, great almond eyes nearly crossing. <> Her hooves danced a little in excitement over the thought.  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."No, but we can find some again. I know where they are. My uncle showed me." Exalla was a adult. The only speculation her parents had put on her was to not leave the gardens unless she was with an adult. No problem here. "But mommy's servants made more cookies." First, though, she pulled a flower out of her basket. "I got you a flower, too !"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image <> Exalla had taken precisely a quarter of a second to debate the wisdom of finding these mystical berries of deliciousness. Her ears perked at the mention of more cookies, <> she replied, making it more of an order then a suggestion.

Her outreached hand paused as the child drew out a flower and the Andalite blinked, gingerly taking the flower and bringing it close to observe. It was delicate, beautiful, and fragrant. <>

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hm." Caelia had not thought about this, not really. "I don't know. I found it in the woods of Avalon when I went there with daddy." Hm. "I can ask mommy later. She'll probably know."

As to what she should do with it... "People give each other flower as gifts. Means you care and like them !" And that was certainly the case here. "You live with my auntie, yes ? You could plant it in her garden." The flower had no roots, but she had noticed the one she had gotten for her mommy and her brother grow roots again, in the water. "Put it in water first. I'll grow roots again. Then plant it ?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image <> She asked, tilting her head a bit, <>

Exalla regarded the flower in her hand before she nodded, stalk eyes scanning the area, "Water, roots, plant. How long does it take to begin the regeneration process?>>

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Avalon." She nodded. She only remembered the name of that place because her daddy had told her over, and over, and over. "Daddy is busy over there. He says it's an island where the dead gather." What use was such thing ? She had no idea. The concept of death, ghosts, spirits and eventual rebirth seemed to go leagues over her little purple-haired head. "There's a lady here. Ravenna. She's very nice."

"Ummm." How long ? That made the young girl turn thoughtful. "A few days... maybe ? I dunno. Mommy could tell you better. Or Kios, maybe." Her cousin might be boring, but he knew a lot of things.

[RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games