Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:24 pm
User Image

The day was warm just like most days and the afternoon was in full swing. Maji wasn't quite as in full swing as everyone else but she was working up to it. At the moment Maji was perched on a rock not far from the den entrance. She was sitting extremely still which was definitely not Maji like. However she wasn't completely still. Her eyes darted every which way looking at every lion that passed by. She seemed to be looking for someone in the crowd and she just hadn't spotted them yet.

She was becoming increasingly impatient about it. Whoever she was searching for was not showing up fast enough. With every new face she spotted her ears perked up and her eyes lit with excitement. As soon as she knew it wasn't the right lion though her ears dropped and disappointment crossed her face. She couldn't take much more waiting or she would go stirr crazy.

Epine de Rose
I won't be able to reply for the rest of the day. I have thirty minutes left till my daughter is home then I have to shut the computer off but I will reply as early as I can tomorrow. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:41 am
Izzy Makani

Following the events that had occurred between the Bahari'mtoto and the Kizingo'zaa Xenon's life had been the definition of 'busy'. He was not a border-guard so much as an advisor to the council and yet he had still adopted this duties as his own while the number of Bahari increased. Both prides had now become friends though and while this agreement was still young, each had sacrificed a small part of themselves to ensure its security. In the future the fruit of their allegiance would be obvious, but for now... Well, his heart went out to his 'niece' who had offered herself up as fodder as a temporary solution.

Suffice to say that there were still bridges to meant, friendships to make and trust to be rebuilt, but they were getting there.

Unfortunately, as a consequence of these increased duties Xenon was required to work additional hours. The elder lion was often gone for long periods of time and yet, he would still make sure he was home to take care of his family. He was one of those lions that valued his family above all else and he certainly had a very big one. One gorgeous mate and sixteen children made for a great deal of work!

Luckily for Maji, Xenon had finished the vast majority of his patrols for the evening and as such, it wasn't long before he did show his face. Padding slowly up the trail, he caught sight of his perched, yet twitching, young daughter. He did have to wonder how long she'd been there as she never sat that still.

"What have you done, and do I need to distract your mother while I fix it?" he asked curiously, his eyebrow raising.

Epine de Rose

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:56 pm
Once Maji laid eyes on her father her eyes lit up and then a smile brightened her features as she realized she had finally found the lion she was waiting for. She was wiggling slightly by the time he made it over to her and his first comment to her made her frown.

"Aw daddy! I haven't done nothing! Honest! I've been waiting for you daddy! I sure have! I've been sitting here all patient like just waiting for you. Ask anyone who came by and they'll tell you. I've been sitting right here just a waiting daddy! I want to play with you daddy! I've turned down everyone else cause I just want to play with you so daddy... Will you play with me?" Maji wasn't sitting still anymore, she was bouncing up and down on the rock as she spoke and once she had finished she gazed up at him giving the biggest 'kitten' eyes she could give. She was trying her hardest to guilt trip him in to playing with her and what better way than the pitiful 'kitten' eyes.

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:14 am
Izzy Makani

Maji was, without a shadow of a doubt, like her mother in many ways. She was a bundle of energy, spoke a mile a minute and left Xenon feeling completely dazed. It should have come at no surprise that Xenon didn't answer immediately as he went back over each of the sentences Maji had voiced and translated them into some sort of sense. Suffice to say she was definitely a boisterous cub and after a few moments, when he had understood her, he gave a laugh and lifted a paw to ruffle the fur on the top of her head.

"Do remember to breathe sweetheart," he mused and shook his head. "Otherwise your old dad won't hear everything," he teased and tilted his head to the side, giving his mane a tired shake in the process. Admittedly he had had a particularly long day, but how could he possibly say no to his kids? It was common knowledge that Xenon spoiled all of them... though they all grew up to be very proud lions indeed.

"All right, what would you like to do today, hm?" he enquired softly.

Epine de Rose

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff