<A> Surprise ! (Caelia/Ankou/Cosine)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:14 pm
She had only just been put down that she had started running, basket of flowers in tow. And there were so many pretty flowers in that basket, indeed ! But there was someone who needed a flower first of all, however. The others would find a home, but mommy needed a flower first.

"Mooommmmmmmyyy." She called out, looking into every room. Where was her mother hiding ?? This was a game in itself, of course. "MOOOMMMMMMYYYYY~"

It was hard to overlook the arrival of Hurricane Caelia.

Ankou was quietly puzzling over what matter of madness he had just unleashed. Caelia had been insistent to bring the flowers home - and now it seemed like the pantheon might end up burried in them.

Well. If it kept her from sneaking out and about alone, then perhaps this was a good thing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:42 pm
Five minute's peace was where Cosine was, or at least attempting to be. She was sat on the balcony listening to the crows chatter and enjoying the relative silence ... that was until an all too familiar voice cut through her thoughts.

Cosine smirked a little as she was summoned and stood up from the bench she had perched on.
"I'm here." She replied, her voice calm and level in contrast to her daughter's urgency.

Cosine stepped through the gauzy curtains and spotted her daughter immediately.
"What have you got there?"

midnight_medea

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.There was no such thing as five minutes of peace with Caelia around. Well, perhaps while she slept, but other than that, not really.

It was probably a small miracle that Augury actually slept at all, given the influence her father could have had on her.

"I went exploring with daddy." She said, making sure to hide her basket behind her. The fact that her mother could easily look over her head and see the basket - and it's contents - never crossed her mind. "We found something~" The little girl teased.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:24 pm
"Did you now?" Cosine said with a smile. She could see how pleased with herself Caelia was, even she could not burst that bubble. Cosine took a step closer to her daughter and reached out to place a hand on Augury's head. "What did you find? Not another pet I hope." Cosine teased right back.  

midnight_medea

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."We went to some woody place, like Uncle Glyph showed me." There had been souls that her daddy had been looking for, but she had not cared about that part. The woods had been much more interesting that something she could not see, or feel - and this had zero interest about.

"I found a little clearing." She was, awkwardly, trying to get the right flower out of her basket without looking at it. This was harder than it looked like ! And she certainly could not drop the basket, that would hurt the flowers !

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:45 am
Number watched her daughter with amusement as the little god struggled to get her surprise from the basket.
"Some woody place eh? I wonder what you could have found there?" She glanced up at Ankou and smirked a little.

midnight_medea

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:46 pm
Ankou was doing his best attempt at looking indifferent and uninvolved, an attempt which might have fooled anyone but Cosine, really. To say he had no involvement in this would be a lie, but Caelia had taken it to the next level on her own.

Where was it... ?!

What had to happen happened - the basket was dropped and flowers scattered over the floor. "No !!!" Ack ! Her flowers !

Hopefully they hadn't gotten hurt !

The young goddess went on her knees to pick them up, stopping when she had picked up a light green one. "For you, mommy !"

Hopefully the rest of the flowers were okay. Once Cosine would take her flower, the little girl would start fussing over her basket, making sure every flower was still intact and unharmed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:10 am
Cosine crouched down so that she was a similar height to her daughter and held her hand out to take the flower.
"Well now, isn't that pretty. Thank you Caelia" She held the flower in her hands and looked it over. It was an unusual colour for a flower, though really, was anything 'usual' in thier world.
"Shall we find a vase to put it in so it doesn't die too soon?"

midnight_medea

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The flowers looked okay. Phewwww...

Wait, die ? "Flowers die ?" That had not exactly been her intention ! Oh no ! Well.... Maybe she should hurry into giving them out. Or maybe if she put them back in the ground... Well, mommy said something about a vase, and mommy knew everything. Surely she had a solution. "Okay !"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:07 am
Cosine gave a matter of fact nod. She saw no reason to patronise children.
"Yes, of course. They get their food from their roots, when you pick them they cannot get food anymore. Though, if we put them in water then they life a while longer." She smiled and placed the flower gently on one of the side tables. "We'll put it in some water and then I can display it in my office."

midnight_medea

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.That was certainly not her intention, but everyone else seemed okay with it. And she figured the flowers would have not allowed themselves to be picked if they hadn't been okay with it, right ?

Maybe they'd understood what she had wanted to do, and wanted to help ! Caelia was perfectly fine with that. "Okay~ !"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:14 am
Cosine disappeared off to the kitchen and returned momentslater with not a vase but a glass of water. It would be just as effective, she decided.
"Here." She reached for the flower again and placed it into the water. "It will look very pretty on my desk, don't you think?"

midnight_medea

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yes !" Oh, it certainly would ! Caelia was very clearly proud of herself.

"D'you know where Isidore and Kyrie are, mommy ?" Her intentions were... Well, pretty easily guessable. There were yet more flowers in that basket of hers.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:23 am
Cosine smiled down at her excitable daughter and placed a hand on her head.
"Thank you Caelia, it's a beautiful flower. As for your brother and sister ..." Hmm where had she seen the little monsters? "I think Isi is in his room and Kyrie, she was on the balcony talking to the crows."

midnight_medea

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In his room and talking to crows. Check !

"Thank you, mommy !" She nodded and smiled at her mother before running off. There were more flowers to give out !

[RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games