User Image

Kocoi had began to feel more comfortable around the pride. Being new wasn't easy, but eventually he wouldn't be considered the new guy. It also helped that he had Kiel with him. She always made situations a lot better than what they could end up to be. He had a grin upon his face, he took in the fresh mountain air. Today was a good day, he decided. Of course, he was a bit annoyed with the fact that Kiel had made herself rather comfortable upon his head.

"You better not leave any bird poo on my head," He really didn't feel like smearing poop all over his head when he went to clean himself. It wouldn't settle well with the ladies, he was sure. How could he try to impress them that way? "I might have to eat you if you do." Of course that wasn't true. He needed her as much as he needed air.

Kiel shook her body as she settled on his head making herself more comfortable. Of course it was a typical Kocoi to be more worried about his looks than her comfort. "Don't worry, I won't mess up your mane." She said rolling her eyes. Adjusting her wings, she closed her eyes. The day was boring and she felt like it was time for a good nap. Kocoi couldn't get himself in too much trouble with her sleeping upon his head.