Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:46 am

Let us know why you enjoy the guild. Feel free to read through all the comments below.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:31 am
There's always a lot to do and a lot of nice girls to talk to.

If only I didn't have an infant that takes up most of my time, I could post more often. ^_^  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Gv get dxrvh lkkjvgcf
Crew

Tipsy Sweetheart

14,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 am
~ I really like that there's always something to keep you from being bored EVER on here!!
~ I'd say all of the girls on here are always willing to help another girl! GO GIRL POWER!
~ I also like that there really is something for every girl in this guild!
~ OH!! and Girls Rule and Boys Drool!!
So yeah! I kinda love this guild emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:00 am
User Image

I might seem cliche, but everyone is just so nice and accepting here. If I have a problem, I can make a thread and people will help me out by giving me another perspective. I can talk about my different interests in the different forums instead of being constricted to just one. In general, this guild is a wonderful place to be~

Post style by PhallenPixie

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Opscotch

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:42 am
I found this place while looking through random guild tags. x) I'm really glad I found this guild because I actually feel like I have a place to go where I can say what's on my mind and no-one will judge me. That's incredible to me, because I've never had that before. It just feels like one big family. x) The staff works so hard to keep us entertained, informed, and together. They do a great job of it, too! Not sure why this guild isn't #1.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:46 am
I can be me here; the real me, not the mask I have to wear for the world.

I can speak openly about my disbelief in god, about my unconventional relationship with my half-brother, about whatever weird thing that pops into my head, and nobody acts like they're better than I am for my not acting the way society expects me to.

I feel free here.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 am
I was invited to IAGT by a friend of mine, and I have to say I'm glad she did or I would have never known there was such a great place on Gaia.
So far I've had plenty of nice conversations here, I like how talkative everyone can be, because I sure can do a lot of talking myself haha.
This guild offers a place for girls to just be open about whatever they want, and it's nice to see everyone so accepting of each other.
There are plenty of subforums for everyone, and activity is pretty constant, which many guilds nowadays just don't have.
The crew is very interactive with other members, which is refreshing to see and have in a guild.
Plus everyone in the guild is incredibly nice and pretty generous, with all things.
IAGT has a lot to offer, and I'm sure anyone joining wouldn't be disappointed.
I sure wasn't, so I'd definitely recommend this guild to all girls. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:49 pm
I found this guild through a friend and I have never been more pleased with or accepted into a community. It's a warm environment where everyone is friendly, happy and incredibly supportive of one another.
There are sub-forums for almost everything and if you cannot find what you are looking for they have a suggestions thread, in which you can voice your own opinions and they actually listen!
It doesn't matter who you are, what you like or where you come from; you don't have to have the most lavish items or a ton of gold and you don't have to fit society's standards of perfection.
It's a place where you can post your problems without fearing negative comments from complete strangers. It's a place where you can make great friends, talk to people who care and accept you for who you are on the inside. It's a place where you can be you and not be judged for it.
IAGT is like a friendly neighbour who's always willing to have a chat with you about anything that's on your mind. Or a good friend who always puts her troubles aside and listens to yours instead. IAGT is a family.

Clasela
Crew

latin-bella23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:53 pm
Well I am new here so.. but so far what I have gathered it seem to be a positive place for girls to find friends get advice and just make friend nice... so far all I have is good things to say... heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:01 pm
You don't have to wear an emotional masque here.
You don't have to grin through the tears and say everything's just peachy.

You can be real.
You don't have to fear judgement.
You can geek out.
You can chat.
You can joke around.
You can ******** live and be happy here.  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:02 pm
I feel accepted, I feel I can talk to the girls here with out being judged. I have made and kept friends here. i have Gotten help when needed on here. I was asked to join the guild. the person who invited me we are really good friends now and I continue to make new friends. smile I absolutely Love it here!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:58 am
User Image User Image

To me, this guild became synonymous to Gaia. It's my second home in this virtual world. I can be who I am here, with no worries of people judging me for being me. It helped me open up to the world, and even taught me how to take on some responsibilities.
      I just love this guild, bar none.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:40 pm
It's nice here, but since my life drastically changed a while back I no longer feel like I fit in anywhere. That could also just be me too lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:43 pm
I heard about this guild while looking at guilds my friends were in that I thought looked interesting heh heh sweatdrop
Well, ever since I joined it, I liked it, even though I'm not entirely active....  

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100

Silver Koneko

Desirable Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:31 pm
It's homey, it's warm, it's welcoming, it's fun, it's diverse, it's different, it feels safe, it's comfortable, it has a great atmosphere and feel to it. heart I feel like I've finally found a guild where I belong heart  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff