Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[prp]The juicier the better. (Domina & Fais)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image

Domina was quite happily running around, picking up rumors and finding bits and pieces of lovely news. It was after all what the female lived for. Gossip. Idle, cruel, funny, amusing every last bit of gossip in any town she pulled it all together and spread it worse than wildfire. Sure it could be hurtful, but it could be harmless too. gossip was something so wonderfully double edged that she simply thrived on it.

Once again she was using her ears to pick up bits and pieces of chatter around her, sipping on some sort of latte that was only half as good as it was rumored to be, and making notes. She Glanced around, her somewhat fluffy hairstyle shifting gracefully, as she was seeing just who was saying what at current.

Yes, yes...spill your guts when you think only a good friend is listening, you'll be completely floored when you see how far it really gets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:29 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon

User Image

Fais- Flirty, using and a man-whore. That was the simplest ways to describe him. After his last 'love', he decided he should set out on a self-proclaimed quest to find a new 'love'. It was really love. Ever. Just flirting, naughty times, and in some cases... Kids. He had quite a few of those, but they didn't seem to care about him. Truth is, he loves how he's expanding his genes throughout the fae races. True love was the last thing on his mind. Ever.

As he continued to walk, long hair trailing behind him, he glanced around. Pretty women. Everywhere in sight. He loved it. But... Who would be the 'lucky' one to get a piece of him this time? He would have to choose carefully as he did each time. Only the most stunning of girls ever caught his attention. But there seemed to be quite a few beauties out today.

"How about we play a little game of chance, eh?" He thought to himself as he closed his eyes, spinning about a few times. "One, two, three, four..." Stop. He stopped, pointed, and opened his eyes. A little dizziness was washing over him, but it soon faded. With a sly smirk, he waltzed on over and boldly took the seat across from Domina with his arm rested on the table.

"I hope this spot isn't taken, miss?" His sly smirk stayed on his face as he eyed her up and down.

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:50 pm
Bloody Hell Hound

Domina's ears twitched at a voice directed to her. She glanced up momentarily then waved her hand as her ear angled back to the table she was listening to and jotted down her last few notes. Finalizing what she'd heard, in a fast manner as to avoid suspicions from the male who'd suddenly decided to plonk down at her table.

Putting away her pad of paper, violet eyes looked over the male, he was cocky, self assured and had the scent of a player. Oh he was a looker sure, but that didn't mean he was gonna get it easily.

Her eyes caught the waitress and she waved her over, "A latte with less fail this time, and a little more caramel." She gave a somewhat snide smirk and then finally actually spoke, "The seat wasn't taken, but what made you think that it was a good idea to ask a woman who was obviously busy if you could sit with her?" She pointed to three other ladies who were busily staring at him, "There were three other ladies, completely alone to poke at, one more than likely here to hook up."

Sure Domina was a looker, but she was also fairly cynical, and rather up front about things.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:01 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon

"Mmmm you're a feisty one, eh?" He said more to himself as he chuckled. Fais took a quick glance at the other ladies Domina had pointed out and shrugged. They were all beautiful creatures, true. But Domina had caught his eyes from the distance.

"Yeah, so what? You just so happened to catch my eye from afar. And oh I'm terribly sorry if you're busy!" He smirked, thinking of a clever pick-up line. Though nowadays pick-up lines always seemed to earn a good slapping no matter how clever or cunning they were. Even the sweet pick-up lines were deemed bad.

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:04 pm
Bloody Hell Hound

"Feisty is an understatement dollface." She gave a somewhat knowing smile he "so what"'d her little remark of the others around, and then rolled her eyes as he apologized for interrupting her work. She noted a bit of sarcasm in his tone, but perhaps that was her own sort of wry sense of humor kicking in.

Her eyes narrowed as he looked as though he was thinking on something, "Don't even try that pick up line that you're looking for, I've heard more than enough of them." She snorted a little, "If you are going to join me and attempt to get into my good graces enough for a romp, you will be silent for the next five minutes." With that she busily began writing down what looked like an essay. What she was really jotting down was her recent gossip column. Her new drink arrived and she sipped at it, a bit of a distasteful twitch to her nose as she continued to scribble away.

As she finished her writing she looked up, "Now then, A name would be good so I know who to either praise to the gods above or mock in my next column." She was sort of joking...mostly. Domina tucked away her notepad and pencil, proceeding to drink the seemingly most distasteful latte she'd ever had to suffer through.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:37 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon

{Lame reply is lame. OTL}

Right as Fais was about to say something, she sentenced him to five minuets of silence. That was easy enough. Or should be. It's not like he was some teenager who couldn't stay still and all.

As she finished, he smirked. "Yeah, I WAS looking for a good pick-up line but... They're all so Cliche and worn out, meaningless." Fais sighed lightly, eying the displeased look on her face. "Is the lattes here really that bad? And ah, my name? It's Fais!" Giving a firm nod, he gestured to Domina.

"And might I ask your name?"

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:09 pm
Bloody Hell Hound

((at least it's a reply!))

"This Latte as it can so laughingly be called is about six lines short of making it to the worst drink I've ever had." She gave him a rather coy grin, then shrugged it off. He was thinking up lines, that was amusing. At least he had the good sense not to use them on her.

"Fais...well at least it's easy to pronounce." She gave a cheeky grin, then nodded, "Right right. The name so kindly bestowed on me by my parents was Domina." She gave a small nod, "Well then if ou are going to attempt to get into my good graces, you will have to keep up, I'm starved and with the latte being this bad, I'm looking for someplace less detestable to eat." She stood up, and turned to leave, "Got any suggestions?" Spoken over her shoulder as she sauntered away from the table, a hip sway that was hard not to notice as she moved.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games