Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Completed Events } -------- Past Event Archives Here
[Saudi Arabia] Decimating the chessboard (Aisa+Lan ) [OPEN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:51 am
ooc note: THANKS TO JAPAN TIMEZONE DIFFS, I can make a reply about every 12-16 hours to attacking people *u*;; but if you do want to attack more after the 12 hour limit, AISA IS A BIG GIRL AND CAN TAKE IT :TT

Quote:
Death Tasks:

How often have you gone in last? Each time, Every time? It does not matter, death is patient. At the end of the others, it is your clan humans fear most of all. The ultimate end, the true unknown, and when it takes those so healthy so randomly, unexpectedly- humans so loathe to lack answers. When they cannot solve why one has die they fear. It is this FEAR that you will bring. This FEAR that you shall create and bring about with but a simple mark. The mark of Death.

gaia_crown [ Stage 1- The Mark ]
The Mark is fairly simple. That a human marked shall have a black spot appear upon their hand, growing into the spiral of the clans, getting redder, brighter, until death takes them. Simple, agonizing death. Creating a death mark involves a simple enchantment to start with, one which is spread by contact. Visual contact. Looking into the eyes of the condemned, the FEAR will react to a human’s natural gaze and he need to avoid it. But how does this kill them? Simple, as the mark moves out from the spot on their hand their insides begin to get a little..too healthy. Cells multiple rapidly- humans call this ‘cancer’.

In order to make the Mark you’ll need to have it work to somewhat match the time zone of your area, otherwise it won’t work properly to your assigned area. Your task will to be altering the FEAR of the mark to line up with the sun and stars… and your fear. Rolling 4d4, you’ll be determining how long your mark takes in the environment you’re at. All Marks start with a base of 3 ‘HOURS’.

Roll results-
1- Denmark +1
2- Singapore +1
3- Saudi Arabia +1
4- France +1

If you roll in your zone, congrats, add +1 to your total hours. If you roll nothing matching… oh well. Max Mark time is 5 hours.
IE: I am in France. I roll 2, 1, 1, 4. This means I can add a +1 to my hours. I now have a total of 4 hours.

gaia_crown [ Stage 2: Slaying the Human. ]
An optional stage. Once your mark is completed, you may KILL one human. It can be done however you like, with your mark being accelerated due to your personal influence, or by your weapon, or maybe your mount just tramples them to death. But the heirs are allowing the killing of one for a good marking. Who knows, maybe killing the one might help FEAR harvesting later on? If you kill using the mark the places ‘cancer’ forms are:

1- Bone. Painful, the bone cells grow this way and that, some humans sprouting horns, spikes- but all are ripping them apart. And that’s just what you can see from the outside.
2- Skin. Skin begins to thicken and harden until humans are hardly able to move. Their now touch flesh is harder to pierce, but it’s also rotting away in various places, creating infections.
3- Lung. The human begins to cough up flecks yet nothing comes up. It’s becoming harder to breathe. Inside, the cells of their lungs are massing, taking up space needed for precious oxygen. Soon, they will run out and die.
4- Brain. Their own body begins to attack their minds, causing them to lose control of bodily functions, spouting of gibberish and nonsense. They seem to be going mad rather than dying, but soon enough, grey matter will be nothing but a mass of dead cells… and a dead human.
5- Heart- The human’s chest begins to get tight as the cell walls thicken, slowly turning the muscle into nothing more than a useless clump of cells. Maybe they’ll have a heart attack. Who knows.
6- Combo x2- The human not only suffers from one of above, but another. What a way to go.
7- Anything not mentioned- You are free to use one not mentioned but- these are horsemen. They want brutal, grostesque, as much suffering as possible. Think sci-fi horror almost.

Recap: Once marked, the black dot again, moves out in a spiral, getting redder and redder. When the spiral mark of the four clans is fully formed and is vibrant red, the human is ready to die. Once dead- the mark turns an ashen grey.

ONE HUMAN KILLING PER PERSON. Remember, at this stage, your goal is MARKING, not full out death. Think of these killings as a taste of the fear your marked victims will bring.

gaia_crown [ Stage 3- Marking ]
Having your mark aligned to the wrong area can be well… bad. You want humans to see each other, spread the mark. Some places are a bit more lenient with times, but do try to get it right.

Roll 1 d100. For each hour you have, you may roll. Roll until you have 0 Hours remaining.
1: MASS MARKING. Someone is on stage speaking to a large crowd. Their eyes on screen, live. Will it work? A quick test show indeed. It does. Marking the speaker who shows sudden unease makes the crowd a bit nervous. Perfect. +3 FEAR
2-20: As People mill about in a Marketplace, you see one man trying to rally the people around him to buy something . He’s captivated a large number or people. Infecting him, and the crowd soon follows.+2 Fear if Singapore, +1 if Saudi Arabia, 0 if others
21-40: You see a party of somekind being held, a few people are just the social little butterflies. Marking them, nearly every human leave, marked. +2 for Denmark, +1 for France, 0 if others.
41-60: A man of business, he is as some social meeting with what you assume are his workers. Marking him, his staff take it to their underlings. A few hours later, the whole building is infected. +2 Fear if Saudi Arabia, +1 if Singapore, 0 if others
61-80: A political rally, the people cheer with anger. War would love this but you are not of war. Death goes in, marking the speaking and the crowd. Few escape each other’s gaze and touch. +2 Fear if France, +1 if Denmark, 0 if others
81-90: As you wander the area, you notice something a bit odd. Humans gathered singing something. Something far too happy for your tastes. One is even wearing a too bright and colorful woolly alpaca fur sweater. Their joyful behavior must end. Quickly finding the medium needed, you manage to Mark them all, And would you look at that? They’re going door to door. +2 FEAR to ANY/ALL
91-99: Poor Target! You mark an buff man in a mass shopping center but- he buys coffee then leaves to go on a trip into the wilderness. You get the sense he might fight bears or something… Either way, he won’t be seeing anyone a while. +0 FEAR
100: MASS MARKING. Someone is on stage speaking to a large crowd. Their eyes on screen, live. Will it work? A quick test show indeed. It does. Marking the speaker who shows sudden unease makes the crowd a bit nervous. Perfect. +3 FEAR

gaia_crown [ Collection: ] Once you have used up your virus, post the FEAR TOTAL at the bottom of your post in BOLD, RED, SIZE 16 FONT. If your FEAR total is 0, you may try again. Granted, the horsemen in question might get a certain look of shame….

How is Fear Gathered- their FRAGMENT naturally absorbs the fear they generate. When done, Horsemen are expected to return to the lair and pool the FEAR HERE

revenant aria rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:59 am
wrong dice!! cry  

revenant aria

revenant aria rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 1 Total: 9 (4-16)

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:00 am
It had been far too long since Aisa was allowed to wreak havoc in the human world. The distasteful fact was that it had been too long, with the chessboard that halloweeners, hunters and horsemen all had to play on. Every move essentially decimated the other side, forcing the board into a slow set of turns.

What concerned Aisa was now the fact that they no longer completely knew the players. If perhaps, Medea could get in contact with Death .. but Death did not allow himself to be found unless he wanted it that way.

No matter. Saudi Arabia was rather unpleasant area, although the population was quite full. Aisa's eyes slyly sliding over the scene with a cat-like appraisal, licking her lips in satisfaction.

User Image

HP: 120/120
Dice Mechanics: 2d12
Stage 1: MAX MARK: 3 + 2 = 5 hours

revenant aria rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:46 am
DEATH SOLO PLZ DONT READ AHEAD IF BOTHERED OK

Perhaps Invictus would have called it a inferior form of play, as the Protectoress of Death seemed to be questionably intimate with several men. The unfortunate man who thought he would score an especially lucky night tonight, with the black haired dancer. Her hand reached out, to caress a youthful cheek, her arm curled around his neck with elicit promise. A teasing hint of cool breath against his warm caused a shudder along the man's spine, an impossibly cold breath, warnings forgotten in the merry mood. Her hands traced his expression, fingers sliding to the back of the human's neck. A sharp nail pierced the nape of his neck, the mark unnoticed in the heightened excitement.

As quickly as the dancers entered the frenzy, they left in the same manner, making room for the next celebration onstage.

But unfortunately, the celebration would have to be postponed for another time. Or rather, canceled completely.

The same man, fell face flat on the stafe. He began to cough, to clutch at his chest, gasping for breath. People gathered all around him, hands pulling to drag him away to the side. Many, unconcerned, walked past or simply crowded while several others tried to call for a doctor or some medical attention.

In a few short minutes, there was no longer breath.

A shadow, in the crowd of people, bent down to whisper closely to the dying body.

"I'm afraid that I'm reserved for a few select people, you might say."

User ImageHP: 120/120
Stage 2:
  • Lung. The human begins to cough up flecks yet nothing comes up. It’s becoming harder to breathe. Inside, the cells of their lungs are massing, taking up space needed for precious oxygen. Soon, they will run out and die.

Fear Harvested:

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 3 Total: 12 (4-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:03 am
Lady Death. The Heir of Death, she moved with a beauty that Lan could envy. She was indeed, a perfect fit for her role. Beautiful yet powerful, doubtless, nothing would leave her touch alive. A horsewoman of such great skill that any of the clans might envy. Or in Lan’s case, learn from. It did not matter to The petite nobel that Aisa was not of her clan. She was a horsewoman skilled in her rank, and skill was something Lan needed if she was to better herself. A quick question if she might join her- And so Lan joined the heir, if anything, she might witness the true might of death's heir up close. Their destination didn’t bother her really. Humans were everywhere after all. As was the sun and heat and all that came with it. Silk suited to a rather vast number of places. Not to mention, one simply got used to such things after a time.

Creaking a mark- something she was competly not used to. It was a skill not used by her people. Still, she would try. If not to master, then to harvest FEAR. Every little bit would help.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:22 am
Lan was not of death. She had to keep reminding herself of that key factor. The Lady was the best, and to even try and compare herself was a foolish thing to yet lan was a creature of vanity. She would in the back of her head compare. Granted she couldn’t surpass but- Seeing her kill that human had been rather amazing to watch. Death’s touch was a rather amazing thing to witness first hand. Still to be so close to the humans- Aisa was much more skilled than Lan. Lan would have killed them for even speaking to her in such manners.

A passing glance to a speaker perhaps this would be a good time to test the mark she had put her FEAR into. Lan attempted the mark but- She frowned slightly when there was little reaction. When it did not take to his skin. It was harder than she thought. Looking back to the heiress, Lan was quick to rejoin her. “Do they not disgust you?” She couldn’t help but ask the other horsewoman. “I.. do not know how one might stand to interact with them. They are cattle and to entertain them...” She didn’t grasp Aisa’s full actions really.

Mark left:3  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

revenant aria rolled 1 100-sided dice: 47 Total: 47 (1-100)

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:37 am
"Ah, but dearest Lan, you would do well to keep in mind that you were one of Conquest."

Aisa chuckled, her hand sliding along the sleeve of a man who passed by. "Conquest has always been a little .. reclusive when it comes to mingling with the lesser." She gestured for Lan to mark another, glancing at the enormous possibilities of potentials. Lan was a precious existence to Connie, that fact in itself creating a standing for Lan within Aisa's view. Even if that had been the only reason at the start, now, she was a comrade to the Protector of Death.

"I desire every single emotion of theirs to wither, to fade into a stop, like the beating timers they call a heart."

Her fingernail traced along her hourglass weapon, still concealed in it's first form, by her waist. "To that extent, they're amusing toys. Perhaps, if you played with them, as your heart desires .. Although, the path of such blatant enjoyment, like just now, had never been suited Connie's whims. He did enjoy making them bow-- perhaps, you prefer the same?"

The intimacy that Aisa enjoyed with humans had always been a feature distinct to Aisa and Eris. Cym had a different humor, although equally enjoyable.

Stage 3:
Mark: 1/5
Fear Harvested:+ 2

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 100-sided dice: 71 Total: 71 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:15 pm
Indeed, she was of Conquest. Still, to fail in a task she set out to do ate at her. Lan liked perfection, especially in her work. At the motion to attempt marking another, Lan went right ahead, yet ash she tried again- nothing. It was perhaps, not her task. Death was the end of the cycle, conquest the beginning. "This is true. Those of my clan can be indeed... selective." She debated bringing out her fan just to keep her hands busy. But no, she had no need for it, she could control her actions. Her hands didn't have to be busy just because she couldn't seem to mark anything.

"I... prefer them to obey. To simply acknowledge that they are beneath us. To understand that in the end, we are the end." She was trying to choose her words carefully. It didn't pass her notice what Aisa called her cousin. Connie. It was... fitting she supposed. It also made her a bit happy to know that he ones so close to him. He cared for them in a way Lan didn't even try to fathom. Somethings simply were. "If we of conquest play with them... it is in how we infect them, how we make them dance for us and our whims. Other than that, I admittedly find them a bit amusing at times. Trying to frantically avoid their own inevitable end."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

revenant aria rolled 1 100-sided dice: 43 Total: 43 (1-100)

revenant aria

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:33 am
"If their subservience is your pleasure, then so be it. There is no need for you to adjust your tastes to mine." Aisa's breezy voice, a nonchalance befitting the varied tastes of Death, resting her hand on yet another shoulder of a suited man.

"I do so enjoy a good dance, since we're on the topic of such pleasures."

The conquest noble would soon find herself stopped, as Aisa's arm extended out to prevent the horsewoman from walking any further. The ground before them was about to be plagued with some irate pests-- the portal that Aisa recognized, anywhere, everywhere-- How could she not, having been acquainted with the island for so very long?

Stage 3:
Mark: 2/5
Fear Harvested:+ 4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:28 pm
Ofelia's phone went off, she was rested enough (and still confused) from her previous outing and so off she went. It was an emergency, a chance to get off the Island, and a chance to tear into the horsemen like the plague they were. The portal tossed her out somewhere humid, once again making her glad for her usual light attire, and Rue was quickly summoned as she hit the ground running.

Figuratively of course because hitting the ground would actually hurt, and she started towards where she....well, could see the trouble causing. "Hey, ya ********! Back the hell up an' go the hell home!"

She didn't attack though, not yet. Not until she really knew what she was dealing with though it...might have been a mistake.

hp 50
damage pts
charge [ - ]

iStoleYurVamps
Random Artist

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:09 am
Lan blinked before blushing a bit in embarrassment. “It is more than just pleasure. To understand another- does that not widen my views? If I wish to better myself both for my class and for the clans, I must try to understand others even in minor and varied ways. But yes, a good dance, especially with the right partner, is a very wonderful thing. It can be intimate or as distanced as one likes.” The man Aisa touched got a look of pity. He was truly lucky, to be touched by the future of death herself.

Stopped by the arm, Lan waited, folding her arms into her robes. A slow unneeded breath taken in at the sight of the portal, let out as a lone hunter appeared. “…..How crude. And inaccurate.” Lan’s face had dropped into apathy. This hunter was not the one who’d she’d encountered before. “Shall we continue our work or take care of this nuisance? She doesn’t seem to pose much of a problem.”
Random Artist

Rown

revenant aria rolled 1 100-sided dice: 75 Total: 75 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Perhaps, if this were a division leader, Aisa would have taken more kindly to their insolence.

"I shall continue. You're free to do as you wish-- although, I doubt a lone hunter will be enough to make us retreat with our spoils."

The fact that the trainee didn't recognize Aisa was an unspoken statement, in itself. There was simply no more acknowledgement of the hunter, after her appearance, leaving the matter for Lan to settle.

Stage 3:
Mark: 3/5
Fear Harvested:+ 4

Rown

istoleyurvamps

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 100-sided dice: 70 Total: 70 (1-100)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:27 am
Lan considered it. She wanted to try and better herself with the marks of death, to try her hand at that which she would normally never attempt.

She didn’t consider it long looking at the lone hunter. “This is true. Besides, I did say I wished to better myself. And I can always practice archery back at the reserve.” Following a bit after Aisa, Lan moved off only to attempt marking another human. Her fear crackled a bit under her hand, resisting the mark as something ill suited. Her fear wished to infect, not mutate. It was hard to keep it from trying to alter what was her natural disposition.

FEAR:
Marks left: 2
HP: 40
Random Artist

Rown

Rown rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:24 pm
Ofelia wasn't going to take being ignored if there was anything she could say or do about it, and the teen had Rue at the ready as she lunged at the nearest, not quite looking so dangerous pony. It just so happened it wasn't the one who was speaking with all that much authority which probably meant she wouldn't die in a single hit but that was beside the point.

Either way her weapon barely even connected with the horsewoman though it did touch enough to get a small bit for a charge. "Ah ain't leavin' until yer either dead or gone." Ofelia said, being stupid and stubborn all at the same time.

hp 50
damage 2
charge 1 [ - ]

Random Artist
iStoleYurVamps

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Syusaki rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-24)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:26 pm
“She’s not alone for any longer,” he murmured loud enough for the other two horsemen to hear as Wilson appeared behind the younger sun hunter. The green of his mask and weapon glowed faintly as he walked out of the dim shadows. Wilson rolled his neck as he examined both Lan and Aisa. While he didn’t recognize the conquest horsewoman, the death horsewoman invoked a different reaction. He had seen her a few times and if there was one thing he knew, it was that she was strong.

“I think you need to concentrate a bit more,” Wilson called out to Ofie before he pointed a cannon at Aisa and fired a shot.

HP: 60
Damage: 7

{ Completed Events } -------- Past Event Archives Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas