Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Bennett Family ~ Accepted Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:44 pm
Family Members:

Luke Bennett

Amberly Bennett

Darcy Bennett

Kaylyn Bennett

Emrynn Bennett

Cerrynthe Bennett

Jane Bennett

Aurora Bennett

Added 4/12/15 @ 1:27 CT

Belle Bennett
Added 10/11/15

William Bennett
Added 10/11/15 with permission from Maiya

Essy;
~ Violet
Updates to Kaylyn, Emrynn and Cerrynthe acpproved by ~ ♥ Cara ɱк
~ Dia
Weasley
updates accepted by Essy! 9.17.14
Updates to Luke, Darcy, Emmy, Cerry, accepted. {Emmy and Cerry adoptions accepted.} Essy! 12.15.14
Updates to Darcy Accepted by Weasley 12/30/14
Updates to Luke, Emmy, Cerry, and the addition of Jane Accepted - Weasley 1/30/14
Updates to Darcy and Jane Accepted, Aurora Accepted - Weasley 4/2/15
Timestamp addition accepted by Essy. 6.12.15
- Updates to Darcy Accepted, Belle and William Accepted by Weasley 5/22/16

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:20 pm
Hi, my name is Luke Bennett

I'm a male

I work in La Petite Fantaisie

I'm 37 years old.

My birthday is January 19

My dream job is a teacher or a doctor

My blood status is Half-Blood

The house I was in was Ravenclaw

I was in the class of 2012

I'm interested in woman. Hence, why I am married to one.

I'm currently with my wife. Amberly Bennett

I may seem reserve, quiet and immersed in what I am doing but I'm really quite the opposite. I am rather out-going, happy almost all the time, attentive, and soft-hearted.

My background story is I was born in London in pretty much the middle of everything. I didn't have the best childhood but probably far from the worst. I was raised by my muggle mother, my father was the wizard of the family but my mother never really talked about him. I always assumed my mother kicked him out but for all I know he could have been killed. Even his parents, my grandparents, wouldn't tell me. Mother's rules. It was just my mom, my brother, and I living in a flat in the middle of London. We were poor and couldn't get much, so one can imagine it was pretty much the greatest day of my life when I got my Hogwarts letter. My mother, however, was not as pleased.

She almost refused to let me go, rambling on about how I would turn into my father. Finally after many hours of pleading and a bit of outside intervention from my grandparents, I was allowed to go. I was thrilled when I finally stepped on that train for the first time. Hogwarts was now my home. When I got there I was quickly sorted into Ravenclaw. I couldn't have been happier. I was in awe of the whole place and knew the magic would be my knew life.

My brother, however, was not so lucky. He attended Hogwarts, but only for the first three years. After that, he was expelled. To this day, I still don't know why. I didn't bother me as much as it probably should have but to me, the students of Hogwarts were my new family. I continued normally after my brother left and that was probably the best choice I could have made because that was when I saw her. Amberly. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and the moment I laid eyes on her I knew I would marry her. That was, of course, if I ever got the nerve to speak to her. Or even get her away from her posse long enough to speak to her. To say Amberly was popular would be an understatement.

So I watched from afar until she set me on fire. Albeit it was an accident, a little mishap in potions class. That, however, was not the last time she would cause me to end up in the Hospital Wing. Less than a week later, during a quidditch match, she sent me flying from my broom with a well-placed bludger. Needless to say, she felt a bit guilty. Amberly started hanging around though it was more to check up on me, making sure I was getting myself killed. We quickly became friends and she stopped trying to kill me. We were close friends.

On the night before we graduated things...happened.We were sitting reminiscing and getting ready for the next days events and one thing lead to another. The rest as they say was history. Now it isn't what you think. We just kissed. For a very long time. For the next two years we dating and then were married. All was happy until about six weeks later. We came home from our honeymoon to find my brother camped out in our new house.

He had become a severe alcoholic and an over all scum-bag. He started blubbering to me about how he wanted to repair our relationship. He told me all about how he would change. He also so graciously informed that he was a father. He had twins, a boy and girl. He swore he was going to become a good father for them. Or so he said. Sadly for the twins that was about the farthest thing from the truth.

About two months later I went to his house to check how things were going. I was appalled as soon I entered the home, though perhaps a more apt term would be a garbage dump. The house reeked of alcohol and grime. Bottles were strewn all of the place. I had assumed the twins would be gone at Hogwarts but I was wrong. The first thing I heard was screaming and yelling. There, right in front of me, was my brother. He had my nephew on the ground and was kicking him, over and over again. I am not one to get angry easily but when I saw what he was doing I lost it.

I grabbed my brother by the shirt and shoved him against a wall. I barely remember what I said or did. I threatened him, most certainly but other than that it seemed a blur. I was just so angry. As soon I as I was done with him my brother ran. I haven't seen him since.

I was informed by my nephew and niece that this hadn't been the first time their father beat them. It had been a regular occurrence. I had no choice but to take the children in. The first addition to our new family. Since there father had kept them from Hogwarts they could no longer attended. Wife and I began teaching the two magic at our home. Our house was quickly full with the six of us. But then Amberly was pregnant yet again, and then finally for a third time. Eight people, quite the crowd, but I couldn't have been happier.

Recently Darcy met the wonderful Jane Doyle. They dated for a while and were married not long after and now she is a part of our family. Just a few months ago Jane and Darcy had a baby girl named Aurora. Now I'm grandpa, sort of. Emmy and Cerry are both in Hogwarts now.

I enjoy cooking, spending time with my family, reading, quidditch, singing

I despise alcohol, people who disrespect others, sitting still, violence, arguing

I'm afraid of someone hurting my family

My strengths are being a good father and husband, anything with music

My flaws are being too nice, I can be a little judgmental of people.

I look like this

My wand is an English Oak with a Peacock Feather core. 10 inches.

My pet is a Great Horned Owl named Archer

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
DADA~O
Charms~E
Transfiguation~E
Herbology~O
Astronomy~P
Potions~E
Wizard Law~E
Cursbreaking~E
Ancient Runes~E
Muggle Music~O
Muggle Studies~O
Music~O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:

DADA ~ O
Charms ~ E
Transfiguration ~ E
Potions ~ E
Muggle Studies ~ O
History of Magic ~ O
Herbology ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~O
Alchemy ~ E
Muggle Mythology ~ E
Music ~ O  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:39 pm
Hi, my name is Amberly Bennet

But I mostly go by Amber

I'm a Female

I work in --

I'm 32 years old.

My birthday is March 9.

My dream job is I haven't really thought about it.

My blood status is Pureblood.

The house I was in was Gryffindor

I was in the class of 2012

I'm interested in Men.

I'm currently with Luke Bennett

I may seem a smidge uptight but I'm really caring, but careless. I have a hard exterior, but on the inside, I'm alright.

My background story is I grew up in a rather well off family. My first years of Hogwarts went well. Then in my Third Year, I sort of set this kid on fire. Not of purpose, I promise! I just wasn't good with potions. Then again, I sent him to the Hospital Wing. I guess you could say, I was an okay beater.

Soon enough, I started hanging around him, just making sure he didn't get himself killed, and I was careful not to kill him either. And we became friends. On the night of our graduation, we were just talking. Then we kissed for a while.

In the end, we got married. When we got home from our honeymoon, we found Luke's brother in our house. He really stunk. I don't remember much from that time. I had left the boys alone, for two reasons. He smelled horrible and I really wasn't in the mood for dealing with a drunk.

A few months later, Luke had talked me into letting him visit his brother. When he got home, he had our niece and nephew with him. They were bruised and beaten. Obviously, his brother lied about taking care of them. We took them in. A couple months later, I found out I was pregnant with twins, and again, and one last time. Our house is a bit crowded, but it is always interesting.

I enjoy spending time with family, teaching the twins, cleaning, cooking, muggle technology.

I despise Luke's brother, Loud noises (yeah, it weird considering I played Quidditch), injuries, abuse, using magic for everything.

I'm afraid of spiders.

My strengths are Quidditch and Cooking.

My flaws are Healing and Potions.

I look like This.

My wand is a 14 inches, Ash Wood, and Fairy Hair Core.

My pet is a house cat named Emma.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A
Charms - E
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - A
History of Magic - A
Potions - E
Transfiguration - E
Muggle Studies - A

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - E
Defence Against the Dark Arts - A
Transfiguration - O
Muggle Studies - O  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:39 pm
Hi, my name is Darcy Bennet

But I mostly go by Just Darcy, or Benny from my sister

I'm a male

I'm 31 years old.

My birthday is December 17, 2003

I work in as an Auror

My dream job is what I'm doing right now

My blood status is Pureblood

The house I was in was I didn't go to Hogwarts, I was home-schooled....but I've heard I'd made a decent Gryffindor or Ravenclaw

I was in the class of it was supposed to be 2021

I'm interested in Girls

I'm currently with Jane Doyle

I may seem like I'm some giant imposing figure but I'm really gentle, fun, and caring. As well as hopelessly awkward around girls

My background story is My twin and I were born around the holidays, the one thing I remember my Mother always saying is that we were her greatest presents. I barely remember her now, just that one day she was sick and the next she was gone. My Father had always been a bit of a drunk but she shielded us from the worst of it, after she died there was nothing to hold him back. No matter what though I always made sure to shield my sister; no decent man ever had the right to put his hand on a woman...or so I thought. I mean, the b*****d never taught me "moral values" so I assumed everything he did was wrong and the right thing to do would be to do the opposite. Anyway, we didn't always have money, on account of all the drinking, so we took odd jobs, me and my sis, to cover rent and food and stuff. I think as long as we weren't really in his way the old man didn't really care about us. But everything got even worse when our Hogwarts letters came. For the most part we were ecstatic, we were leaving this hell hole, we were learning magic! I should've known it was too good to be true, the night he got in and saw our letters he went completely ballistic. He went for my sister first and smacked her across the face sending nearly across the room. When she just laid there he went for me next and I swear it was the first time I ever truly thought we would die. After that day when another owl appeared for our responses we just took our chances and declined, who were we really kidding? For one thing we didn't have money for even a fiftieth of the things on the list let alone a uniform, and how would they explain away the bruises? No, it was best to stay where you already knew the rules. Besides, up in the attic was the bastards old Hogwarts trunk, granted it was only up to his third year but it was more than enough for us. This went on for several years with each of us doing our part to keep the family afloat and news of our abuse secret; unfortunately all good things come to an end. One afternoon our Father caught us practicing magic from his old books and flew into a drunken rage. This time I made sure to be the one he went to first. My sister began to scream as he beat me ruthlessly while I refused to fight back, it would only make him angrier. I didn't realize I was losing consciousness until a man appeared and pushed him off of me and threatened him. He came over to us and told us he was our uncle-an uncle!-and asked how long this had been occurring. I almost felt bad for how far his face fell when we told him for as long as we could remember. Our uncle took us home and his family, our family I guess, took us in. And for that I will be forever grateful.

After I took my NEWTS I was a bit bored just staying at home so I got a job at Hogsmeade at Dervish and Bangs because of my tinkering hobby. There I met the most beautiful young woman named Jane and instantly became infatuated. After some rather heated words after a bad event we began to date making me one of the happiest persons on the planet. Even though we're still young I feel this connection to Jane. I popped the question and to my immense delight, she said yes! We're hoping for an Easter wedding and many happy years to come.
2027~ Jane and I finally got married! We live together in a cottage I bought for us as her wedding present off the beaches of Devon and I couldn't be happier. Apparently I spoke to soon since we're now pregnant! Well, not me Jane is pregnant..but anyway, we're having a baby!
2028~ Jane had the baby! I am now the proud father of a tiny little princess aptly named Aurora.
2030~ I, well Jane and I, were blessed yet again with pregnancy and birth. This time twins! I'm a bit overwhelmed with the thought of two daughters to raise but exceedingly delighted at the prospect of raising a son.

I enjoy
~Spending time with Jane and my family
~I'm really good at making things with my hand
~I love to read
~I like to tinker with magical and muggle items
~I had only read about Quidditch and maybe saw an article of it in the paper when we got one. Seems like a decent sport
~Don't tell anyone, but I really like tea. It's just calming you know?

I despise
~People who disrespect woman
~Alcoholics
~Child abusers
~Liars
~Alcohol in general, I gag just from the smell
~How weak I was to stop our abuse

I'm afraid of someone hurting Jane and my family

My strengths are I'm compassionate and a friendly giant

My flaws are I'm kinda a "face-value" kind of guy. I have a habit of basing people's true personality on how they act when I first meet them

I look like Oliver Jackson Cohen (faceclaim sent)

My wand is a 11 ¼in Blackthorn, Supple with a Knobby Surface with a Manticore Hair core ((Sent in the request))

My pet is cat named Oliver. He was my wedding present from Jane

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
DADA~O
Charms~EE
Transfiguation~EE
Herbology~A
Healing~EE
Astronomy~P
Potions~EE
Wizard Law~EE
Cursbreaking~EE
Ancient Runes~EE
Athrimancy~O
Muggle Music~O
Muggle Studies~O
Music~O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
DADA~O
Charms~EE
Transfiguration~O
Potions~EE
Wizard Law~O
Healing~EE
Curse Breaking~EE
Ancient Runes~EE
Athrimancy~O
Muggle Studies~O  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:16 pm
Hi, my name is Kaylynn Bennett

But I mostly go by Kaylynn, Kay by Darcy.

I'm a Female.

I'm 22 years old.

My birthday is December 17

My dream job is not sure.

My blood status is Pureblood.

The school I will be going to is the one at home...?

The house I'm in is I think Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, given the chance.

I was in the class of I took my N.E.W.T.s three years ago? Like 2022, I think.

I'm interested in Guys.

I'm currently with No one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Really quiet. I tend to keep to myself. Sometimes, I go on streaks where I don't talk. Otherwise, I'm polite and intelligent, I guess.

My background story is confusing. We were born near Christmas and our mum said we were her presents. She got sick and deceased. Our father was a drunk even before she died, but it seemed like it got worse after she passed away. We picked up jobs wherever we could to pay for the essentials. Then we got our Hogwarts letters and it was so exciting. But our father wasn't to happy about it, I suppose. He hit me so hard, I went flying acrossed the room. I knew better than to get up, he would just hurt me some more. We declined going to Hogwarts, besides, we could barely afford it. So, we found our parents old stuff in the attic and practiced magic on our own. Then he found out. I started screaming my lungs out as he hit Darcy, thinking I could get the neighbors' attention, or something. Then a man came in, our uncle, and pushed him off my brother. I seemed to have lost my breath, I stopped screaming, the tears stopped rolling down my cheeks. I stood behind Darcy as they spoke. Then he took us to his house to live with him.

I enjoy music, being with Darcy, not remembering my past, quiet, Reading, Quidditch...I think.

I despise The past (they say it repeats itself), large crowds, loud noises, not having my own wand, not being able to practice magic.

I'm afraid of My father.

My strengths are Blending in and Hiding.

My flaws are I'm what you might say, broken? And being heard.

I look like This.

My wand is a 11 1/2 inch Black Walnut wood, Pegasus Wing Feather core.

My dream pet is a snow owl.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy: P
Charms: E
Defense Against the Dark Arts: E
Herbology: O
History of Magic: E
Potions: O
Transfiguration: E
Alchemy: O
Care of Magical Creatures: E
Wizard Law: T

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms: E
Defense Against the Dark Arts: E
Herbology: O
History of Magic: E
Potions: O
Transfiguration: E
Alchemy: O
Care of Magical Creatures: O  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:24 pm
Hi, my name is Emrynn Bennett

But I mostly go by Em, Emmy

I'm a boy!

I'm eight years old.

My birthday is June 11

My dream job is maybe an animal doctor?

My blood status is Half~Blood

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts

The house I'm in is mummy and daddy's?

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm overdramatic! I love to play with my family, and I can be a bit of a goofball... sometimes... I don't really like my baby sister 'cause she cries a LOT. I am always happy (unless I'm in a tantrum!) and I am always up for a game!

My background story is not very long! I live with mummy and daddy, my cousins, and the dumb baby! I love to play with my choo-choo trains, and often make big messes. I got a fluffy bunny for my second birthday, and I cuddle him all the time! I love bunnies! Mommy even got me a bunny hat! That is really about it... See? I told you it was short!!

I enjoy Animals, Aeroplanes, Chocolate, Reading, and My Bunny!

I despise people being mean to my sister, Girly Stuff, Vegetables, time-outs, and aliens.

I'm afraid of aliens coming down and eating Earth!!! oh! And trolls. One of those could eat me and that's scary too!!

My strengths are Reading and Minding my Manners!

My flaws are talking to people and being a bit too quiet sometimes.

I look like Ty Panitz {Sent in Request}

My wand is a I don't have a wand, silly pants!

My dream pet is a bunny!

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! No... I don't think there is...

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:01 pm
Hi, my name is Cerrynthe Bennett

But I mostly go by Cer or Cerry

I'm a girl

I'm 4 years old.

My birthday is April sixth

My dream job is a princess!

My blood status is half~blood

The house I'm in is None

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cute! That is what everyone calls me! I am playful, girly, silly, and very, very happy. I love everyone, especially my big brother!

My background story is I was born... then I got cuddled by everyone... now, I'm four whole years old! I like to play a whole lot and get read to and stuff!

I enjoy Playing, Cuddles, Duckies, my Brother, Mommy, and Daddy

I despise mushy food, being in trouble, when Emsy is hiding from people, mean people, and loud noises

I'm afraid of The dark and loud noises (particularly when I'm sleeping!)

My strengths are making friends and talking to people

My flaws are needing a nightlight all the time, and being a bit clingy...

I look like This little cutie-patootie!

My wand is a dream of the future...

My dream pet is a duckie!!

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I like to make friends!! O3O

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:50 am
Hi, my name is Emrynn Bennett

But I mostly go by Em, Emmy if I like you.

I'm a boy thank you very much!

I'm 15 years old.

My birthday is June 11th

My dream job is a doctor or healer

My blood status is Half-Blood

This is my 5th year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Ravenclaw

I'm interested in girls...

I'm currently with no one...

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet. It's not that I don't like to talk it's just that I prefer to listen. I can also be shy and don't like to start the conversation. I am just find spending time alone thinking or making up stories, also reading. Though when I get comfortable around people and get started you can't get me to stop. People say that's when I turn into a goofball like my dad. I just like to have fun.

My background story is nothing too much. I was the first child of my mom and dad but my cousins Kaylyn and Darcy were already living with us because their dad was a really bad guy. After I was born mommy had my sister Cerry. At first, I really didn't like here but now she's my little buddy and my best friend. My cousin Darcy got married to my new cousin Jane who just had a new baby Aurora, their twins came along not too much later. That's really about it I think, now I'm going to Hogwarts.

I enjoy airplanes, playing games, being with my daddy and mommy, being Cerry's big brother, and rabbits. I like them a lot.

I despise people being mean, getting in trouble, other's getting hurt, bad smells, gross foods.

I'm afraid of trolls. I think they eat people and I don't want to get eaten.

My strengths are being smart and treating others with respect

My flaws are being too quiet and shy

I look like this.

My wand is a 10in, Butternut wood, with Re'em hair core.

My pet is a rabbit named Carrot  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:01 am
Hi, my name is Cerrynthe Nora Bennett

But I mostly go by Cerry

I'm a female

I'm 12 years old.

My birthday is April 6th 2020

My dream job is still holding out for a princess

My blood status is half

This is my 2nd year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is

I'm interested in guys...I think? Puberty hasn't quite hit me yet.

I'm currently with no idea

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm bubbly. I like people and talking but I am always, always up for an adventure. I like playing games and exploring and finding out new things. I also personally think I am hilarious. My dad says I've got nerve because I don't back down from anything. I try things that aren't always smart because it makes me feel daring. I don't always look at the consequences of that however. Overall I'm just passionate and a very nice person who cares about others.

My background story is I was born in Bath, England with my family. When I was born I had my mom, dad, my brother Emmy, and my cousins; Darcy and Kaylyn. They lived with us because their dad was an alcoholic. The two of them did a lot to raise me. After that I grew up, Darcy got married to my Aunt Janie. Now they have three adorable little kids. My brother started Hogwarts and now I am starting. I am super duper excited.

I enjoy the dark, exploring, playing instruments, learning new things, and princess (and no I'm not to old for it)

I despise the cold, getting in trouble, clowns, liars, betrayers

I'm afraid of the unknown and small spaces

My strengths are I'm good with people and I'm strong

My flaws are I'm a little clingy and crazy...

I look like this

My wand is a 6in, Balsa, with Manticore Hair

My pet is a a Norfolk Terrier named Jimmy

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Um...yay?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:48 pm
Hi, my name is Jane Abigail Doyle

But I mostly go by Janie, Jay, or JD

I'm a female

I'm 31 years old.

My birthday is May 12

I work as a Historian at the Tower of London

My dream job is I quite like what I'm doing but I wouldn't mind being an author.

My blood status is Muggle-born and proud

The house I was in was Hufflepuff

I was in the class of 2020

I'm interested in men

I'm currently with Darcy Bennett

I may seem quiet and withdrawn, even a bit shy but I'm really not. I am actually a very happy person. I have had my fair amount of struggles over the years and some bad times but I think I'm finally happy with my life. I have mostly come out of my shell now but I am still shy. I try my hardest to be nice to people but I am very particular and perhaps a bit judgmental. I will stand up for people and always protect someone even though it terrifies me. I am also a bit over emotional but it works for me. I have also been told I am quirky and adventurous but a home-body all the same. If I don't have to go out I won't. I know that makes total sense.

My background story is I was born in Birmingham and lived there for awhile. I was about eight or nine when we moved to Dunstable. We've lived a little bit of everywhere. Partially from my parents being archeologists, partially from my mother being British...well royalty sort of. That's a different story. Out of our travels, we spent the most time in America. I even attended school there for a while. We came back to England and almost the first thing that happen (after I locked myself in my room and cried, yeah no surprise there, but that is a completely different story) was someone from Hogwarts arrived at my house with my letter and an explanation that I wasn’t just plain Jane, I was a witch. I was as shocked as my parents but I couldn’t have been more excited. Sadly that didn't exactly last long.
With my typical Jane style, things went wrong pretty quick. It started it out great, I made friends almost immediately but again things changed. There was a point when I came to loathe it with a passion. My friends sort of excluded me, though not really on purpose. I was once again just plain Jane. I was beginning to think that was all I would ever be until I met Allen. He was something special and he comforted me and kind of hated my friends for not paying attention to me every moment. We both knew that we liked each but nothing came of it until I threw a plate at his face in our fourth or fifth year, after I became hot (so many long stories...). We had a complicated relationship to say the least. We tried to stay together and we were probably the most lovey-dovey couple on the face of this earth but yet it wasn’t working, not for me anyway.
I couldn’t let myself not love him. I had to love him despite the fact I didn’t and I was too chicken to break up with him. I told myself I loved him, but that was only at the beginning I did. I was stupid and despite how much I hate him for it, he kind of did me a favor. He vanished. To this day, I haven’t a clue of where he is. I got a note from him telling me not to worry that he just had some things to take care of. He never came back. I don’t miss him but I miss not being with someone but enough about him, I have other important things to tell you.
After a few years of school, I became one of the founding members of the Chimera Club as it became so aptly name. It was created by one member of each of the four houses by myself, Ronyo Storm, Phinela Von Ichval, and Colton Raines. It was our sole purpose to help the students of Hogwarts and be their protectors. It wasn’t used much until Colton was taken over by a demon. Don’t ask. It is a long complicated story and I don’t feel in the mood to tell it. Ask Ronyo sometime, I’m sure he’d love that. Anyone, we freed Colton but then like so many others in my life he left and Phinelia, the only person I truly considered a friend, went with him. For years, they were gone without a trace. I graduated and went with Ronyo to work at his new detective agency. Then out of the blue both Phinelia and Colton returned and things seemed to go back to normal. We are still all working at the agency but more has happened since then.
I also now have two younger siblings, adopted twins. Collin and Zallie, they have changed my life so much and it is simply wonderful.
When I graduated my parents bought me a flat in the city. I lived there by myself but soon got a roommate. An American wizard named Abigail Bainesworth. We became close friends and then the best thing in my entire life happened. I met Darcy Bennett. He fixed my broom for me one day and I just fell in love. We started dating fairly soon after, we kissed on a beach once and have been steady for almost two years since. He purposed and now we are getting married. I am absolutely ecstatic to spend the rest of my life with him, I couldn't imagine it any other way. The plans are coming along nicely and I can't wait.
2028~ So we got married and only a few weeks after I found out I was pregnant. I had my sweet Aurora and now we are a happy family.

2029~ Pregnant again! This should be fun

I enjoy singing, quidditch, being with my family and Darcy, reading, and being a big sister.

I despise heights, blueberries, being alone, nightmares, clowns

I'm afraid of losing my family and friends

My strengths are I am very intelligent and I am musically gifted

My flaws are I don't like to communicate my feelings, and I can be very emotional.

I look like this.

My wand is a 11.5 in. long made of vine wood. Its core is a dragon's heartstring

My pet is a a barn owl named Marshmallow.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Transfigurations - O
Potions - O
History of Magic - E
Herbology - O
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Charms - A
Astronomy - E
Muggle Music - O
The Care of Magical Creatures Class - A
Alchemy - O
Healing - E
Muggle Mythology - E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Transfigurations - O
Potions - O
History of Magic - E
Herbology - O
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Charms - A
Astronomy - E
Muggle Music - O
The Care of Magical Creatures Class - A
Alchemy - O
Healing - E
Muggle Mythology - E

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I am so freaking incredibly rich. Like really rich. Darcy and Abigail are really the only ones who know. I got teased about when I was young and so I got used to not telling anyone so there are lots of my friends that have no clue and don't know the reason for my wealth. Like the fact that I am a Baroness. Darcy is the only one who knows that. I figure I should tell people at some point, though, I am sure they'll figure it out if anyone comes to any of my house beside one of two I live at currently.  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:27 pm
Hi, my name is Aurora Bennett

But I mostly go by Roar if you're mommy

I'm a female

I'm 5 years old.

My birthday is December 19

My dream job is a princess, or a mommy, or a zoo keeper, or...

My blood status is Half-blood

People say that in a nutshell, I'm cute, people all always saying that. Also really adorable, small, and innocent. Apparently a lot like mommy and daddy.

My background story is My mommy and daddy got married then I was born. I have two sets of grandparents and some aunts and uncles and lots of friends!

I enjoy sleeping, flowers, pink, dressing up, being with my family

I despise loud noises, when people are upset, being grumpy, too many people, and strangers

I'm afraid of being all alone

My strengths are being cute and smart!

My flaws are I cry when I'm grumpy and I'm really small.

I look like this!

My pet is a bunch of stuffed ones! I always have them with me.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I'm a princess!  
The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff