Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Etsy Showoffs~

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for Etsy sellers, and buyers to make connections. 

Tags: Etsy, crafts, online sellers, creative, shop 

Reply ~Etsy Showoffs~
Happy December!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:42 pm
AKA, the spike in random sales and stuff. I'm not where near as prepared as I'd like to be for the last minute Christmas shoppers, but life has just kept me busy! So many plans for things I want to make, but not enough time to make it. Alas.

Hope everyone is doing alright and is having good luck making new things for their shops. Some of my things might have to wait until the new year to make it into my shop, but I'm sure as heck going to try hard this next week to get a few new things done. Or at least finish projects that are halfway done. I've got quite a few of those.

Creativity...makes life interesting and chaotic all at the same time. It also likes to steal your extra funds. wink

But I wish everyone the best of luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:13 pm
Yes... tomorrow will be December. Tomorrow is the first day of the sale I am hosting with my sister in Florida. We set-up about half tonight, and we will finish setting up in the morning. Doors open at 11am. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Good luck crafters!  

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:19 pm
Sailor Blue Rose
Yes... tomorrow will be December. Tomorrow is the first day of the sale I am hosting with my sister in Florida. We set-up about half tonight, and we will finish setting up in the morning. Doors open at 11am. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Good luck crafters!

Good luck to you and your sister! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:25 pm
aufdeutsch
Sailor Blue Rose

Good luck crafters!

Good luck to you and your sister! smile

Thank you! smile  

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:49 pm
Well, I just finished up a pile of TF2 hats in one sitting to allow myself the weekend off. Things have been crazy enough that I haven't been able to work on new stuff yet again. Which isn't a terrible thing, but still. Live and die by the sewing machine I guess!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:05 am
aufdeutsch
Well, I just finished up a pile of TF2 hats in one sitting to allow myself the weekend off. Things have been crazy enough that I haven't been able to work on new stuff yet again. Which isn't a terrible thing, but still. Live and die by the sewing machine I guess!

Your doing so good with your sales, keep on the good work.  

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:01 pm
spoofete
aufdeutsch

I must thank the TF2 fans, they're the ones that help me pay my bills right now. smile Though some of it may be part of the Christmas rush as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:37 pm
aufdeutsch
spoofete
aufdeutsch

I must thank the TF2 fans, they're the ones that help me pay my bills right now. smile Though some of it may be part of the Christmas rush as well.

YUp, keep on going and enjoy these awesome sale rushes. I'm so happy for you.  

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

StarMasayume

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:06 pm
I have to agree, I finally decided to spend the time adding all my keychains and buttons just before the Holidays and have been surprised at the number of sales (compared to when I had 1-4 keychains listed and sold every blue moon).

I feel like I actually have a store online now, and I'm not as intimidated about shipping as I was before since I have I got lots of envelopes and print the labels through etsy whee Curious how much things die down again after Christmas.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:26 pm
StarMasayume
I have to agree, I finally decided to spend the time adding all my keychains and buttons just before the Holidays and have been surprised at the number of sales (compared to when I had 1-4 keychains listed and sold every blue moon).

I feel like I actually have a store online now, and I'm not as intimidated about shipping as I was before since I have I got lots of envelopes and print the labels through etsy whee Curious how much things die down again after Christmas.

That's good to hear! I'm curious as well to see how things slow down, though after Christmas you'll have the people with Christmas money/cards/possible Etsy gift cards as well!  

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~Etsy Showoffs~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items