Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Go Down Gamblin' [ Ofelia + Solia ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:44 pm
Ofelia wasn't sure if she was going to die or not, wasn't really sure if her report was okay. She didn't want to think that far ahead though, it made every last bit of her being ache and she hated that, so instead of doing things she liked to do to take her mind off it (because if she did die that would suck so badly) she found herself doing something she hadn't in a very, very long time.

That was, sitting in the cafeteria all alone (other hunters gave her a wider berth than normal due to her "status", reading her fortune on the cards. Nothing was accurate, she could never give herself a proper fortune telling, but the teen kept trying.

It was better than cooking what could have easily become her last meal.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:14 pm
Healed up, and less shaken up after the meeting with her lead, Solia was off to go eat. Or try to at any rate. Things were a mess at dues ex, and it pained her a bit to know there was so little she could do. Solia wanted to solve the world’s problems, but she couldn’t even solve her own. It was outside of her score. She was stuck in the cycle as Israfel put it. She would need to remove herself. How, she wasn’t sure. But she would need to find the other ways to see things from how they were.

Stretching her arms, it felt nice having the super fast healing, granted, she wasn’t quite sure how it worked. Israfel didn’t know, and the moon nurse she’d been talking to hadn’t told her. Not was any life nurse willing to talk to her. Just because she was a death- divisionist. She was so tagging them in her triggers. If she had a thing to tag at any rate. Wandering into the cafeteria, it was the sight of red hair that had Solia amiling, despite all that was happening. “Hey Ofelia.” Hard to forget the girl that sent you to the infirmary the first time. A look to the table.
“Whatcha doing?”  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:34 pm
Ofelia hadn't heard her name be called, she was too busy trying to shuffle the cards back into place, and the teen felt her brow press downward as her mind tried to remind her or at least make her think she might have heard something. It caused her hands to stop, her head to turn, and a look of frustration was what greeted Solia.

Frustration, anger, fear, and maybe...relief? It was hard to tell since everything vanished from her face just as suddenly as it'd settled itself there and the teen plastered a grin on her lips to wipe away that look. No point in being angry at anyone or worrying anyone - her fate would be what it is when the time was up and things happened. That was all there was to it.

"Hiyas Solia, good ta see ya up an' about." She meant it, all things considered. Solia looked so much better than Sherry. "Ah was jus'. . .tryin' ta read mah fortune but Ah keep fergettin' that Ah can't read mah own. S'kinda bad juju ta do so an' ya never end up wit' anythin' accurate." The teen motioned down towards the playing cards that were scattered out in front of her, as well as the ones in her hands. Using Tarot cards to read fortunes had never been much fun, she preferred plain old playing cards.

You couldn't play solitare with Tarot, after all. "An' what brings ya out here? Hungry?" Why else would someone be in the cafeteria?

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:08 am
Fortune reading? Solia’s mind buzzed at the thought. It wasn’t reliable to rely in the ‘heart of the cards’ as it were, but she liked the idea of it, that her fortune could be read by something as simple as cards. It did have an air of magic about them that weapons well… didn’t have. She didn’t miss the look Ofelia had but then, she had replaced them with a smile, not worth it to pry. “I’d ask why it’s bad juju, but I’ll just take your word for it. One who deals the cards shouldn’t be counting the cards type of a thing? Eh.”

Sitting down Solia put her head in her hands, leaning a bit on the table. “Yes and no. Hungry but not? The meeting and… aftermath as left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. So Just… kind doing things to keep my mind off of it. Figured I could grab something to eat. I mean, I should eat even if I don’t want to…. Am I making any sense?” She often didn’t, so it was a valid question.  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:11 pm
"If yer hungry Ah'll get up an' make sommin' fer ya. Ah've kinda lost mah appetite so m'fraid Ah wouldn' be joinin' ya in eatin'. S'a shame, we never got ta use those sammich cutters like we planned." She paused, wondering why she was talking to negatively. She and Wilson had done everything right, even writing out reports and waiting for the verdict, so why was she acting like this was the end and everything had been in vain? The redhead was normally too optimistic to think that way but whatever, she was. . . not really herself at the moment.

Hence her reading of cards to herself which was wrong.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:35 am
Solia let out a hum, not quite sure if she was really hungry or just trying to fill that hole of feelings and confusion. She would chalk it to feelings for now, if it got worse well… She’d grab some munchies. “We can always make more and use the sandwich cutters then. After all, I’m sure there is no shortage of hunters who are hungry!” She smiled from her hands. “And don’t worry about food, more interested in the magic juju cards.” She leaned in, getting a bit more chipper, a bit more excited. “So can you do me? Read me my fortune and stuff?”  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:18 am
"Yer fortune? Sure, s'alot easier than readin' mah own an' more likely ta be accurate." Ofelia gave a weak smile at Solia, still not quite up to her level of peppy that she needed to be. "An' it's not really so much magic as it is...well, lemme get'cha started." The redhead gathered the cards she'd had spread out in front of her and shuffled them together. It was pretty fun to shuffle, she'd learned all the fun styles of doing it from one of the teachers back in elementary school, and after a few rounds of mixing things together she fanned out the deck with the card faces down.

It was going to take her a bit to remember but she certainly was going to give it the old high school try. ( No college try, she never attended ). "Okay so, outta these cards go ahead an' pick three'a 'em. Ah'll do a readin' fer ya from that, an' then if yer in the mood after we can make sammiches. Ah'm still a bit sorry Ah collapsed on ya that one time in the kitchen." Ofelia actually didn't remember much of that, only that she had on a tiny shirt and they were making food. The last thing she recalled was talking about food cutters, the next thing after that was waking up in the infirmary with new stitches and the yelling at of a lifetime. "So go on, grab three cards an' lay 'em face up on the table." She motioned with her hands not unlike a fortune teller which may have made her look a little impressive.

iStoleYurVamps

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff