Hakuna'jina - Das Tor
&
Primitus - NovaCracker
&
Nullpunkt - NovaCracker

Hakuna watched the land around them as it changed, wings fluttering a bit as she began to pick up more and more scents. This was...strange. And yet somehow familiar almost...The goddess shook her head, the fluff on top of her head moving with the action and trying to flop into her eyes.  "So...who are we meeting, Primitus?" Her blue eyes moved to look at the starry-winged god beside her.

Primitus smiled, looking over his shoulder as they walked calmly.

"My great grand daughter. Her name is Nullpunkt." Primitus nodded. Of his line before rebirth, he was left to watch one great grandcub, and she was often.... Firey. Unpredictable. Dangerous.

Hakuna nodded. "I see." The name sounded vaguely familiar...perhaps she'd heard it before, once? In the time before she woke up at Primitus' side? "What is she like?" Call her curious. She wanted to know what she was dealing with.

"A bit wild. Chaotic." Primitus mused some. "She has trouble fitting in because she goes... a bit mad when she sees blood." His wings drooped.

Hakuna raised a brow. That didn't seem...odd. Why would she have trouble fitting in? "She sounds fine." She moved a paw to pat one of his.

Prim looked back, almost... Sad.

"It is for Nullpunkt. She can't control it. Almost like something takes over her." Primitus sighed. "I'm worried about her some days.... Like her bloodlust will take over."

Another presence? It sounded so familiar...like the 'something greater' she once housed. Still housed? She wasn't sure. "Have you expressed this worry to her? Talked about it with her?"

"We haven't been able to." Primitus sighed. "She's aware she goes berserk around blood... So she hides often." Primitus nodded. "But I know where to find her."

Hakuna frowned. "She shouldn't hide." She straightened herself, bringing herself to her full size, wings tucking at her sides. "I definitely want to meet her now." One shouldn't HIDE who they are! It was why she'd hated....hated how someone did something. Or...someones? Huh...She'd focus on that later.

Primitus sighed, walking.

"Perhaps. Part of it was, her mother could barely care for her growing up. Not to mention.... Nullpunkt can't tell friend from foe in her other mindset. She should be fine to meet, however." Primitus smiled.

Hakuna chuckled. "I think I can hold my own against her if need be." She smirked. Fighting...she knew in her BONES that she knew that. And knew it WELL. "And I'm big enough that I can probably sit on her to hold her down."

Primitus laughed a bit, good natured.

"Oh, you'll love her. She's a combat junkie." Primitus smiled.

Hakuna's ears perked. That was a phrase that was as familiar to her as the knowledge of fighting. "Yes...yes, I think I shall." She grinned. "So how far are we from her?" Close, she hoped. She wanted to meet this girl!

Primitus chuckled again.

"Hopefully not far. She skirts her home pride's land just barely. Mostly to see her daughter off to her mate." Primitus nodded cheerily.

Hakuna nodded. "Alright." She made a happy noise. She was still feeling like she was missing a LOT, but at least she was starting things off on a good note. Yes...perhaps the girl might be big enough for her to spar with? Oh that would be wonderful and glorious!

Primitus soon reached some trees and slowed, scentingf the air as he moved calmly, looking for the familiar black-blue of his great grandchild, or her tell-tale gold and orange.

Nullpunkt was napping, enjoying the cool grass as she dozed, though pawsteps wrest her from sleep and she yawned, looking around, and frowned.

"Hello?"

Hakuna kept her attention up, tail swishing behind her and wings raising a bit in her excitement. She was rarely one to hide her emotions. When she heard the voice, she resisted the urge to answer first. Best to let Primitus. He was family to her, after all.

"Hello, Nullpunkt." Primitus spoke gently, and the female rose, trottingh over as the two nuzzled a moment, almost as a parent and child or siblings, before she looked to the female curiously, blinking, cocking her head before looking to Primitus.

"Who's this?"

"Her name is Hakuna'Jina." Primitus smiled. "I was hoping you've heard the name. She was mortal before..."

Nullpunkt blinked, circling Hakuna curiously, nose twitching.

"I've seen her eye markings before?"

Hakuna smiled slightly at Nullpunkt, gauging the other as she moved. Then blinked and tilted her head. "You have?" Odd...the markings on the female were familiar. But...she had this feeling of 'wrong color'. "Sorry, whatever gave me wings scrambled my brain a little."

Nullpunkt sat, shrugging.

"Yeah. But on a male. Domefae." She looked to Primitus. "You should ask Yakuti. She might know more."

Domefae. The name felt familiar. So did Yakuti. "I would like to meet these two at some point." Her eyes flicked to Primitus. If it was okay with him, of course. "So...you like to fight?" Her gaze was on Nullpunkt again, curious.

Primitus nodded, watching the two carefully. Nullpunkt eyed Hakuna, still leery, and shrugged.

"Sort of."

Hakuna sat, smiling. "I do as well." She squared her shoulders a bit. "I know I died fighting." She died...protecting something. Someone. Perhaps more than one someone?

"That sounds good." Nullpunkt shrugged. "Probably how I'll die."

Primitus frowned, but said nothing.

Hakuna reached a paw out, playfully batting. "You needn't be ashamed that you like to fight. It is a part of you, and you should be proud of it."

"Oh, that's not it at all." Nullpunkt frowned, flexing a claw. "It's blood. I can't go near it or I turn into a monster."

Hakuna snorted. "The term 'monster' is entirely in the eye of the beholder." She stood and moved over to Nullpunkt. "It's a name I think was applied to me quite often. And I..." She thought. "I was not a monster." Those faces and names she vaguely remembered...she felt that they'd never called her 'monster'.

"I am. I can't handle blood. It makes me kill, mercilessly. I almost didn't raise my cubs because I might've killed them." Nullpunkt drooped.

Hakuna shifted a wing to 'shelter' Nullpunkt, showing just how large her wingspan was. "That does not make you a monster. It simply means you need to find someone who is your superior in that mindset, that can keep you in check until that mindset...shifts."

Nullpunkt drooped.

"I don't know anyone."

Primitus watched, blinking, as he wondered. Was Hakuna sure about this?

Hakuna looked thoughtful a moment, then nodded. "Would you mind sparring with me? See where we are in comparison to to one another."

"I don't know... Is that wise?" Nullpunkt pinned her ears back, frowning.

Hakuna rolled her eyes. "Child...I have a feeling I've been fighting longer than you've been ALIVE." A smirk. "I'll be fine."

Nullpunkt didn't look convinced and sat, frowning. "I don't know."

Hakuna sighed. "You won't hurt me." She held her paw out to the other female, smiling slightly. "I promise."

Nullpunkt frowned, not fully convinced, but cuddled close, drooping.

Hakuna licked the top of her head, feeling motherly. Something about this female...it was familiar. Not in the 'once knew her' sort of way. In the 'this situation seems familiar' sort of way. "When you're ready. I'm always up for a fight."

"Thanks." Nullpunkt leaned, closing her eyes a b***h. This goddess felt safe and warm. Primitus flicked his ears, blinking, but smiled. Not expected... But good. Very good.

Hakuna moved her wing so that it almost wrapped around Nullpunkt in a sort of hug, purring at her like a mother. This girl...she was one of hers. She had decided. This girl was a sweet child, and not a monster. Not a monster at all.

Nullpunkt blinked, but cuddled in, resting her head on Hakuna. OK. This was OK. She wasn't running. Primitus smiled, asking mutely if Hakuna wanted to stay a few days.

Hakuna felt...right. Like this was something she'd done so many times...just without the wings. She nodded at Primitus. Yes. She would stay for a bit. Obviously, she was needed.

Primitus nodded, smiling and settled, Nullpunkt just... Remaining quiet. She didn't want to scare this Hakuna lady.