Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Nightwing's Plot Thread! (Looking for rp for Requies!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:31 pm
Hello! I'm Nightwing or Lunra.

This will be my updated rping plot area! I apologize now if I am really slow at responding to rps. However I will get around to them I promise as along as you remind me about it or depending on my muse.

You can contact me through here or PM.
Also aim: Tsukikonoko!

Thanks! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:01 pm
Quote:

User Image

[About]

Griever will start off as someone who holds his feelings in. Though he currently can't help but feel like a monster and fears that no one will like him. Since he cares so much about what others think he'd rather just keep to himself then get close to anyone. He spends most of his days in his great grandfather's herd. He knows nothing about his grandparents besides the fact they are harpies and stay put in one flock that his father cannot return too.

Currently he has no friends and that's simply how he'd like it to stay.

[Plots]

1. One that won’t go away!

Griever pushes everyone away from him. However one soquili that he meets along the way refuses his rejection. So need a soquili that will keep trying to be Griever’s friend despite Griever’s offish personality. (Filly/Foal only)

2. Obsession with those kalonas.

Out of all the breeds in Soquili, Griever can’t help but be drawn to the kalona race. For this he just needs to meet a kalona. (Foal/filly or Adult)

3. Fear and Loathing

This is the part in Griever’s life where he notices his unique appearance. I need someone who will be afraid of Griever and maybe even challenge a fight if he doesn’t leave. (Filly/Foal)

4. CYO Plot

Have a plot that could use Griever? Awesome I’d be interested.

[Adult Plots]

1. Griever is a wandering outcast looking for acceptance. He would probably find the best in a partner that is dealing with a similar situation. Someone who looks a bit odd and creepy but has a warm heart like himself.

2. Kalona encounter part two. He’s met one Kalona so far as a child and it did not end well. After gaining more information about the breed he has a strong dislike for them. Seeing them as only walking mean winged killing machines.

3. During his travels he stumbles upon a foal/filly that is well interested in him. They can’t help but be curious of is appearance. :3

[Breedings]

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Quote:

User Image

[About]

Young foal from a family with unique traits. He’s a bit of a prankster and enjoys attention. Though is he good or bad? Who knows, he’s not about to let you understand him unless you are part of his family. He is someone who talks rather vague or never straight forward. Will he be your friend? Or an enemy one will never know.

[Foal Plots]
1. Meeting another foal/filly other than his family. Any personality can apply for he is going to act the same regardless who it is unless it’s a family member. :3
2. Prank an adult. Yes, his grand scheme is to prank an adult. Anyone guilible please apply!
3. Family rp. :3

[Adult Plots]
1. One true friend, someone he can conside in. He almost all the time speaks vague. However this friend he always speaks truthfully.

2. A mare falls in love with him after just meeting him. Requies will feel a little awkward and try to hurt her so she'll lose interest.

3. Pranks are for kids. Yet Requies still likes doing them :3

4. Mare needs protection. Requies is your man. 8u

5. A friend. He needs some sort of friendship besides his family!!! >3<

[Breeding Slots]
1. N.A
2. N.A
3. N.A

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:35 pm
Quote:
[Griever's Rp Logs]
-In the Twilight(Griever x Discordia)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:37 pm
On Hold!  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:38 pm
Open  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:49 pm
ninja  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:17 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:42 am
I'd like to offer some RP for your boy's with my freshly popped outta her basket Helena Augusta. c:
User Image
Personality: Helena Augusta is most definitely not the most rambunctious filly you've ever met but she does know how to have some fun. Like her father she likes to take everything in strides, observing and then making decisions. As the eldest sibling she tends to try to take on the most work and responsibility because she wants her younger siblings to be able to enjoy themselves as much as possible. With her sister being as wild and un-lady-like as she is, someone's gotta take up the job. ;D One thing she has to herself is her love of art and science. Helena Augusta is the type who wants to know how things work and if she can, how to improve them. Helena is very friendly and like her mother, will lend her hoof or ear to those who need it. However, just like her mom, hurt someone she loves and you will get her horn.

Ideas: For Griever I was thinking she could fit into #1 of his colt plots or #3 of his adult plots. c: As for Requies, I think it would be pretty funny to have the two meet, maybe he plays a trick on her or something? I'd like to get her interactions with other foals, so I'm pretty open to whatever!

o-Nightwing-o

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 am

@ Kiana: Well since I haven't rped Requies yet! I would love for him to meet your girl. Hahah fair warning he's not a fan of pink so he might tease her a bit! <33

If you want to rp with Griever instead that is fine too. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:35 am
Sounds good to me. C: Helena has a thick skin, she can take it. C;
Would you like me to start?

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:59 am
Yes please!! <333

I probably won't reply til tonight til I get home. n3n  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:27 am
o-Nightwing-o
Yes please!! <333

I probably won't reply til tonight til I get home. n3n

Here is a starter for you. c:  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:22 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:54 am
Hey there!

So, I might have some ideas to toss out! Granted, I'm not the best when it comes to quick rp replies, but these are scenarios I'd like to attempt all the same. 8'3 Let me know if you are interested or not with any of the following situations:

For Griever:
Gotta love Kalona rps! It's up to you though if he should meet Soul while your character is still a colt or an adult. As a youth, Soul would not bring any harm to Griever, except for the usual head games and a good scare. As an adult, if Griever was looking for any sort of revenge or scuffle against the Kalonas, Soul could participate. If you were hoping that Griever wins the scuffle, I could have it so Soul does get injured and his Hate Mate comes to pull him out, bruised ego and everything. xDD

For Requies:
I imagine he could best find a friend in Halimaw, if they ever bumped into each other. Or, more like a relationship that is similar to 'you are rubber and I am glue'. Halimaw is immensely embarrassed by her mutant traits, and doesn't like the company of most others. But to by pranked and teased by another mutant may be enough to get her out of her shell and 'tease' back.

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 pm
Nyhility
Hey there!

So, I might have some ideas to toss out! Granted, I'm not the best when it comes to quick rp replies, but these are scenarios I'd like to attempt all the same. 8'3 Let me know if you are interested or not with any of the following situations:

For Griever:
Gotta love Kalona rps! It's up to you though if he should meet Soul while your character is still a colt or an adult. As a youth, Soul would not bring any harm to Griever, except for the usual head games and a good scare. As an adult, if Griever was looking for any sort of revenge or scuffle against the Kalonas, Soul could participate. If you were hoping that Griever wins the scuffle, I could have it so Soul does get injured and his Hate Mate comes to pull him out, bruised ego and everything. xDD

For Requies:
I imagine he could best find a friend in Halimaw, if they ever bumped into each other. Or, more like a relationship that is similar to 'you are rubber and I am glue'. Halimaw is immensely embarrassed by her mutant traits, and doesn't like the company of most others. But to by pranked and teased by another mutant may be enough to get her out of her shell and 'tease' back.

o3o I say go for both.
Griever will be rped as an adult since he already met a kalona as a foal xD didn't go well <3333

Requeis needs rp! :3

Would you like me to start them up? Or you???  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff