Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Cowboy Take Me Away [ g!Ofelia + Mot ] FINISHED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:37 pm
One of the easier ways of looking into DETH, so thought Ofelia in the tanuki golem body, was to locate some of the students that had been on that mission. She remembered there had been a boy with them - more specifically a cowboy (which made him cooler) - and so perhaps that would make it so much easier to locate said person.

How many cowboys could there be here, right? It was hard enough for the redheaded hunter trainee to not panic over everything she saw, to not try and summon Rue at the drop of a hat. There were creatures everywhere she'd been told to hate and even now she was doing her best to pretend to be one of them.

Having come off a rather tiresome meeting only bits before she'd managed to get back out into the main area and started moving around, walking and looking for the cowboy. In the distance she thought she might have seen someone similar - maybe, hopefully - and the little golem she was in was pushed into a run. (She was impressed, hands off to the techs for their work) and soon the small tanuki was at the side of what she hoped and prayed to be the person she was looking for.

"Excuse me." A small hand was reached out, the back of a shirt was tugged on. Oh yes, this was how she said hello, in her totally not Ofelia-sounding voice.

Drifter Jet Enduro
hope this is okay!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:22 pm
Mot was strolling around campus, his garb less cowboy than it once had been. More and more of his wardrobe was being replaced as weeks went on, his adoration and love of cowboils dwindling as he focused on his dreams for the future. However, what always remained were his spurs and chaps. Garments he was too used to wearing to ever be rid of.

Luckily for Ophelia, it was cowboy enough. He'd also not worn his cloak that day, which often resembled a Boogeyman's cloak.

Mot looked down at the student tugging his shirt, giving them a warm smile. "Yes? Can I help you?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:29 pm
At the sound of his voice, which was somewhat blurry in her mind yet not far enough away that the teen couldn't recall, the redhead knew she'd found the right person. Sure his clothes were different but that only lead her to believe that the students actually had different outfits and were capable of changing clothes. This was something of a revelation to her. A sad, sad one.

If Rue was awake, or wanting to talk, she'd mock Ofelia. Alas, nothing.

Truth be told though Ofelia hadn't thought so much far ahead as to what to do when she came across someone from that DETH meeting. Eventually she'd need to ask him stuff, that was a given, but to do so she would need to reveal herself which was dangerous if that event had turned this guy against hunters, or humans. Even though she was in a male tanuki golem body the idea of being killed didn't suit her well, so she just went what her instincts told her to do.

Step 1: Look him over and see if he healed up correctly. ( Ofelia didn't know what could be considered incorrect but she was humoring herself ).

The end result of that step had the small golem circling Mot like he was some sort of prized show piece, and every now and then she used the tiny hands and reached out to poke him. His legs looked okay, his face wasn't melted anymore. The shirt got lifted up to look underneath because what was modesty, really?

The whole time Ofelia was pretty silent as she circled around, though every now and then a "hmm" or "Ahhhh" escaped from her lips. In a sad, young boy voice.

She missed her accent.

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:55 pm
Mot's smile faltered as the small boil circled him. The frazzled smile soon turning into discomfort. Why was he being prodded? Poked? "Eep! Hey!" Mot tried to pill his shirt back down as the boil lifted it up. Mot's scrawny, broomstick of a body was not to be manhandled!

"Do you mind?!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:59 pm
"Eh, what? Oh, god, no sorry. I was just checking to see...well, the explosion from the bombs and checking your healing and uh." Ofelia started to ramble quickly, totally losing her idea of what she was going to say in Step 2. She had been so pleased to find that he was fine and dandy, which was sort of unfair that Halloween people came back without so much as a bruise and she and the others had a hard time with their shields, but now that he said something she faltered. And stammered. And probably gave herself away.

Well, crap. Maybe she could lie her way through this. "I'm...uh...from the DETH committee doing one of those follow-up things that committee people do." they did do follow ups right holy crap she hoped they did. "You were involved in a recent trip that ended poorly, correct?" She really, really hoped he bought the lie as she tried to stay as professional looking as possible. In a tanuki golem that made her look like she was twelve that was a hard, hard thing to do.

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:19 pm
Healing? Burnt? Mot looked at the boil with confusion painted on his pale features. He was convinced the boy had mistaken him for someone else until he mentioned DETH.

"Wow.. really? Are you a new recruit or something?" Mot, despite his years at Amity, was still rather naiive. "I guess if you're active enough you can really climb the ranks..."

He nodded solemnly. "Y-yeah... a lot went wrong. I guess you know all about it?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:30 pm
Ofelia could not believe he bought her lie. Her jaw was probably down to her knees in her pod, the golem totally staying impassive and nonchalant about it, and she pressed on while trying to keep looking professional. Still, how could he have bought that s**t oh god she was in disbelief. "I know about how you tried to save a hunter and got burned in the process. Tell me, is that typical behavior for a denizen of Amityville, or were you just feeling more inclined to help because of DETH?"

That was actually...a question she had wanted to ask. She mostly wanted to ask Lizzy, to know why the spider girl had shielded her against the blast with a body already so badly burnt. Considering Ofelia wasn't all that friendly with most Halloween people (she'd crippled two of them without regrets) it had been....strange. Was it because Lizzy had come back to help her, or was it because she was just a good person? Did she want a favor for the future? No, no, she wouldn't think that way - and Ofelia shook her head to dismiss that thought.

"Also, what happened upon your return? Were you spoken to by any other DETH associates about the incident, or were you allowed to keep mum?" Back at Deus the redhead only had to file a report, nothing more, and she wondered if that was what happened at Amityville as well.

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:32 pm
"I... just wanted to help. I mean... I really don't like hunters. I even hate some of them with all my heart but.." Mot shifted uncomfortably. "I could never wish ultimate harm on them, or watch someone die and do nothing. I'd cease to be myself if I let my darkness take me."

Mot cocked his head to the side, wondering why there were so many questions about DETH. "Aren't you a committee member? You'd know more than I. I mean.. after I reformed, I was never contacted again about the incident. Like it never happened.."

Rown

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:01 pm
"Hmm, really. That's strange, I was told someone else had come and spoken with you about it. Perhaps I was misinformed, or there was an intentional lie in information." Ouch ouch ouch Ofelia had pushed too far it seemed in her questioning. She needed to maybe find a way to backtrack, to get out of there, but this Halloweener seemed a bit sharper than she thought he would be (because it was only natural and a more than a bit mean of her to think less of some of them in terms of intelligence because they weren't human). Perhaps she could steer it back the way she wanted it to be, make it seem like she really was a committee member and not just a random hunter in a golem posing as a committee member.

He had said that he didn't like hunters so it wouldn't be safe for her to reveal herself. There was such a strong chance his tune would change so quickly and she'd end up injured, captured in a golem she sort of stole and then turned over to be tortured for information. Ofelia didn't know what kind they'd want or what she'd offer but none of that sounded like a good idea. None of it.

"You seem to be contradicting yourself, you know. If you hate them or dislike them why bother helping at all? To hate something means you're willing to do whatever it takes to have them gone from your sight, to dislike something means you don't mind not lending aid when the time comes." The tanuki rubbed his eyes and tapped over one, wincing a bit as he actually poked it. The wince was an auto-response, Ofelia couldn't feel such a thing, but it was a nasty bad habit of hers to tap her eye patch when she was thinking so it was only natural she'd do the same while even in a golem. Mannerisms died so very, very hard. Hopefully the student hadn't seen that or maybe thought it was an eye rubbing that had gone very wrong.

"The hunter you saved, or tried to save - do you recall her name? Do you recall the names of all of those on the trip, student and hunter alike?" She wanted to see if he did remember her and well, maybe if he mentioned her in a semi-okay light she'd drop a hint about herself. "This is mostly to check facts since, as I stated before, some information seems to be blantantly missing." Ofelia hoped her bought her lie.

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:17 pm
"Just because you hate something, doesn't mean you actively seek to destroy it. I hate pudding, but I have friends who love pudding. Why would I seek to eliminate all pudding on the planet just because I harbour a hate for it? Not only is it conceded and arrogant, it would hurt people.

Hunters have goals that are opposite my own, and a few have hurt me personally. But those same hunters have people they love, and they fight and believe with all their being that what they do is for the best. I will fight them when I have to, simply because that's what it comes down to on the battlefield. "

Mot sighed a bit, bitig his lip as he looked down on the boil. "That's how I see it, anyway.. I know of a few who would kill them all without a second thought. I just can't bring myself to think and feel that way."

The reaper winced as Ophelia poked her own golem's eye. "You okay? Aha.. I hate when that happens." Poking ones eye accidentally that is.

Her questions had him quiet for a moment, as he tapped his lip in thought, shifting his weight from side to side. "My friends were with me... Um.. Lizzy, Xiu and Junko were with me. As for the hunters... I think Lizzy knew one of them and said he was an ally. I didn't take the hunters names to memory, I'm sorry."

Rown

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:52 pm
Ofelia decided to just....say ******** it to the wind for now, if she was playing the part of a DETH committee member it would make sense if she had some information he didn't right? Plus he said just because he hated things didn't mean he'd kill them.

For the time being she assumed she was safe. "Her name was Arianne. The hunter you tried to save. Arianne. The student you called Lizzy saved a redheaded girl named Ofelia, while the other two hunters. . . .their names are escaping me at the moment I wish I had written them down." That was all s/he said, waiting to see the reaction.

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:21 am
"Was... did she make it? Is she okay?" Mot asked curiously. He'd feel awful if someone died because he failed to help.

Rown

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 pm
"They all made it just fine, which is why I'm here checking to see if everyone made it out okay on your side. It was like a divine power or something was protecting them, all the hunters. Protecting me." His concern had Ofelia dropped her act, dropping the pretending lie that she was just a committee member. The tanuki raised his head towards Mot to look at him, to see if he understood. "Do you understand what I am saying?"

She didn't want to have to run and was honestly surprised that her ruse had gone this far. With Mort and Alex she'd nearly destroyed it within moments, here it seemed to need to work longer. "I don't remember your name . . . .was it. . .Mot? My name - " The tanuki golem hesitated, as if to double check with herself. She needed more answers, nothing this boy would give if she kept skirting the issue, so the teen pressed forward. "- is Ofelia."

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:50 am
Protecting... him?

Mot slowly put the pieces together, eyes widening as he realized this was a hunter in a golem. How could he have been so naive? He and others were always warning freshmen to beware of unknown students, to beware of strangers that could be posing. And here, he fell for it, hook line and sinker. He'd put his friends in danger by naming names.

How could he have been so stupid?

Mot took a step back, his expression grim. "Oh.. a hunter in disguise, huh?" He chuckled, but it was filled with negativity. "So you're saying you came to check up on us..." Ophelia... phelia... which one was it? The redheaded girl, she'd said. That one had been... strange.

"I've met hunters who played this game before. Tried to be my friend. Made me believe they cared. And then they hurt me.. and nearly destroyed a very good friend of mine. I don't care what your intentions are, but you need to leave now, okay?" His hands gripped into fists at his side, biting his lip as he fought not to be too upset with himself. Not here, not now.

Rown

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:02 pm
At his step back, at everything else (including the unhappy threats and telling her to leave) Ofelia just...sighed. Typical. "For the love of - get over it. I'm not here to hurt you or anyone, I'm here for answers. That guy named Mike was harmful to both sides - not just yours - so I'm trying to figure out who the hell he was." Ofelia raised her hand, the tanuki golem once again rubbing his eyes. This time though there wasn't an eye poke, she was a little more careful, but the annoyance and desire to do so was still very much present. "Maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut and didn't tell you who I was - but you said you couldn't stand by and watch us be hurt and it - ugh, you know what? I'm here because I was worried about Lizzy more than anything, even though Belladonna and Mort said she was okay."

She seemed to be ranting, and the very tiny tanuki may or may not have stamped his tiny feet in irritation. "I wanted to tell her thanks for holding my hand, for pulling me out of the fire, for shielding my body with her own when that crazy a*****e blew himself up and my shield fried. She saved my life and all I came here to do, first and foremost was say thanks." Small hands went up in the air, very dramatic. "But of course, oh no! I'm here to injure you all, but you all in danger since I'm by myself, without any weapons. Heaven forbid there's a hunter out there who doesn't want to kill all Halloween people on sight."

Another eye rub, the small pacing and stamping stopped, and Ofelia sighed again. "Fine, you know what? Just go ahead and destroy this body. I'll just come back again and not even bother asking you for help. It's not like you give a s**t about us hunters, or how there's a chance what happened with you and them and that Mike guy could happen all over again to another group of innocent people." That was twice now, that Ofelia had used people instead of freaks or whatever else to refer to the citizens of Halloween. Speaking with so many of them, meeting them, knowing Deryk's views - she wasn't really able to say anything else.

Still, ******** the horsemen, but that was another topic entirely.

Drifter Jet Enduro

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces