Ladies Make sure you Sighn in here V

Im SynFul , To those that know and do not know of me I'm a very passionate and devious lady! I do not ague nor do I acpted I just cain't be happy. Ladyies there is no such thing is not being happy at all rather we all hoes,sluts, or even a married lady.... I believed in the secret of this locket key is the bond of this BBC Badest Bytches Central Association inc is going to be the largest and most Nawtiest juicy details ever! whee I am 23 years old and I'm a College Student at Everest Universty, I am currently with Trillogy the Leader of xX-Swagg Nation-xX and im glad and proud of him in his Guild sucess! I also have children.... xXW3TxX & ESG_BOOGIE_GBE (Daughter &Son) I'm Very happy to be a poud mother and I will do what ever it takes to keep my kids happy.. Now for that being said I do not and I repeat do not go over board .. I take things seriously I'm here fi you need me and I'm not here when you don't lolz.. Well you can say I have qualities of a very nice and so rude person so don't underestimate the player underestimate the GAME! Well I'm sure you all gunna to get boring reading on about myself so why don't you all tell me about yourself again ..Thank You and I will be looking forward lovly baddest ladyies to be chatting with you all biggrin

Synful BS Holiday & Co-Leader (Daughter)xXW3TxX

Thankz !