Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Badieh Badawie [Culture/Herd IT directory /IT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o3o What are you excited for?
  OMG.... I CAN GET AN AMACHI?!
  Underdogs and bandits and and and -
  ...Miniature Mini ponies? Island-style Dwarfism? SO. CUTE.
  Mudbloods-I mean Debbani better not make my pure coat messy *Snobby face*
  ALL OF IT!
  This amazing idea I have for my own herd within the culture/connected herd outside of it.
  :| All of this is just stupid
  GOLD GIMME GOLD I DONT CARE EITHER WAY ABOUT PLOTS
View Results

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:31 pm
This idea is so awesome~ Thank you Nymph for surprising me! Definitely going to quest for this one to be converted. *nodnod*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:52 pm
Those plushes are awesome! I especially love the brown one with the long hair.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:01 pm
SylverStar
Thank you Mind...they all look awesome. I have a question...the two pink plushies are they light enough for the Rasheeka or more borderline. Trying to get an idea of what would be acceptable by most of those members

Both of the pink ones ARE in the level where they COULD be Rasheeka. But Just as Fallo could be a member of the Rasheeka if he wanted to be, Colors dont necessarily always restrict you: They could be Debbani if you so desired despite their pale coloration, A member of the Traders, gotten as Mini's to be Gobiidae herd members, part of the shaman herd, or be the seed for starting a new herd all together. 83

@Cheshire: Banzai? o3o  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:05 pm
mindsend
@Cheshire: Banzai? o3o

Certs would probably help huh? lol don't mind me...

User Image  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:08 pm
Thanks mind. Yeah I was just curious. I was already thinking of a personality plot for that little plushie. Since he has wings I thought he would be a good messenger type and would be interesting as part of the thieves guild dealing in trading secrets and such. I might have to quest for him too. I really like the thought and expansiveness of the Badieh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:06 pm
Dowantdowantsowant * ^ *
Ahh this is a wonderful well thought out idea
Can't wait to see if some of these plushies get converted!
Scarves = w = mmm...
-lurklurk-

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:36 am
I really have the urge to throw Lucinda at this...
But then I read no Kelpi.
D;  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:57 am
Love the idea~ I'll have to look into the herds to find a good match. I have two minis that would work perfectly and a hippogryph that I've been dying to get plots for.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:52 am
I've been wondering about the hippogryphs and ulun'suti in the area and what they are doing. I was thinking there would probably still be a hippogryph herd in the nesting area. I was wondering how long these herds have been in the area...before/after the gigage event. I was also wondering why they were rarely members.

and squee my little badawei plush got converted. Dameer Ankaa I'm thinking of having her be part of the Rasheeka with either her mother having left the hippogryphs to explore the desert more. Still thinking about her background.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:07 pm
They were rarely members of the Badieh culture originally (as in born and raised fully in it) because before the Gigage event, the majority of hippogryphs and Ulun'suti were within the barrier territories scattered across the lands. The Ancestrial Hippogryph territory was a place where Badawieans couldn't get to and visa versa.

Now that the sands are open, the two cultures ARE open to intermingal and grow into it or join up as Outsiders that adapt into and adopt the culture, its just set as 'rare' to imply that its a MOSTLY a new thing and that most Hippogryphs are first generation Badieh Badawiean. It's sort of like how my father was born in norway, but moved to America when he was baby and now I'm a first Generation American, Despite the fact my Mom's family line comes all the way from the Mayflower.

The origin of the Badieh is pretty ancient, though did not exist back when the Hippogryphs and Ulun'suti were being hunted, discovered (Or made with long lost magic) the statue that powered up Ulun'suti Powers, and closed themselves off. To the Hippogryphs and Ulun'suti, the Badieh Badawie culture are babies.

@Thalion: Oo! Your mini's could be Gobiidae or you could even start up a herd for them yourself, OR Its a possibility they're members of the Rasheeka... Thooough Phobos is semi-sort of pushing it and would be considered rather ugly to the Rasheeka and might have a better life in a Non-rasheeka herd... ESPECIALLY if they're still a superstitious herd since they'd then find his pale colors an upgrade and make him incredibly popular and make him be seen as a beauty. And it's good to see one of the rebels of the Gigage Awoyeni out and exploring. It'd be fun to have him come learn about the different herds and maybe start up one himself OR join an existing one. He's certainly welcome in the Traders.

@Sylverstar: 8D Dameer looks awesome! That plotline definately works: The father could have even joined the Rasheeka and adopted the culture.

@GENERIC UPDATE: Added Pronghorns to the Common Familiars/Spirit-touched Non-Soquili Members of the cultures. Familiars are JUST AS MUCH Citizens of the culture, since they are spirit touched (Spirit touched means at the same mental capabilities level as a soquili, capable of speaking Soquili Common, etc. They're called familiars since they sometimes develop a Spirit Bond with soquili that makes it so they are almost extensions of each other, instinctively knowing where the other one is at a subconscious level.) biggrin Fallo's personal messenger is also his spirit bonded Pronghorn Toño. 8B  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:57 am
I was thinking her mother was a gryph that left the nesting ground to explore the world beyond when the sands opened and met a Rasheeka stallion and has been part of the culture since the mating. That being said I can see Dameer getting looked down upon abit in the "new money" kind of way by some of the Rasheeka because of her blood line not being as pure.

Personality wise I think I'm going to have her be a kind of schmoozer and gossiper. She wants to know all the details and information about what everyone is doing...Rasheeka or not. She likes to know others secrets doesn't want to reveal any of her own. Not that I even know what those secrets are yet.

So now to find rp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:19 pm
o3o that could work! Though she'd also be considered 'exotic' so it might end up balancing out for her a little. XD  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 am
mindsend

Kamiki has Phobos' father, I'll have to poke her and see if she would want to join a herd or start one up with our little minis. I've been wanting to find plots for them but I've not had the time between school and work. I have some wiggle room now so we'll see. :3 I love the idea of this plot so I wanted to jump in.

I really loved the idea behind the rebels, I have to go back and read some of the info as a refresher but I figure he's out looking to get his feet into something to push for. It would be interesting to have some gryphs/possibly some harpies forming a more warrior-esque herd within the coalition.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:25 am
I agree Mind. I actually see her as maybe getting a little more attention/gossip because of the hippogryph lineage and them being rare in the herd.

I was also just thinking as a tradition for the Rasheeka maybe they could have like Debutante balls.

Thalion I wouldn't mind Dameer meeting some other Hippogryphs. I have it in my head that her and her mom visit the nesting grounds every once in awhile to visit family.

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:42 am
You mention no where about it being possible for a quiliin to join any herd. Which is funny since I think a quililns calming ability would make it a good representative.

I have a quillin and I've had no idea what to do with her since I got her. I thought maybe a move to the desert would do her good.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff