Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:37 pm
Hanako held her head high as she walked towards the area she had agreed to meet with Nkiruka. It had been a while since she had seen her and it would be a great joy, even if she may have to perform. Thankfully the walk had loosened up her muscles and she had stretched out earlier just in case she would need to perform one of her dances.

She reached the meeting spot and sat down to wait for the council woman.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:59 pm
Nkiruka sighed as she headed towards her supposed meeting spot. It wasn't necessarily that she wasn't happy to meet with Hanako or anything, it was more lack of conversation. Gossip had been pretty dull in the pride as of late, leaving less and less to gossip about. What with Ruka being the gossiping queen, it would look bad on her to not have a story to tell.

Perhaps she could simply let Hanako speak? She could probably pick up some good gossip from her? Or she could simply watch her dance, it was afterall what she was best at.

Smiling, Nkiruka could see the female just up ahead and smiled in greeting. Picking up her steps to quickly meet up with her acquaintance.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:07 pm
Hanako smiled at the other female as she came into view. She wondered if she had anything interesting to share this time; Ruka normally had a lot of interesting information to share.

"Hello, Ruka, how are you today?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:18 pm
Regardless of her friendly smile, Ruka was far from happy. But for the time being at least, she would choose to hide it, instead preferring to keep up her good appearances. Her bad side had never shown itself in front of Hanako before, so she really had no intentions of it happening at all. Most who ran into her bad side were forced to live in silence about it, but somehow a few rumors had managed to stealth in among the pride's members.

"Hello Hanako dear." Again feigning a smile, Ruka picked her head up from the ground and made eye contact with the other female. "I'm doing well actually, no complaints to speak of. What of yourself? How's the world of dance treating you?"

Hardly noticing it due to sheer habit, Ruka slowly began to lean into Hanako's words, hoping she'd let slip some sort of drama. ANYTHING was better than the dry well she was coming up with at the moment.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:33 pm
Hanako watched the other female carefully; she wasn't stupid, she had heard rumors about Ruka. It was better to watch your mouth around her as much as you could. After her years in the pride and entertaining many members of the pride, she knew how to pick up certain traits many of them possessed.

"That's terrific, Ruka," Hanako stated, the smile still on her face. "I'm well, as well. The dancing world has been great, as always."

As she slowly started to lean towards her, the Okaa-san took a slight step or two back, making it appear natural. No need to draw attention to the action after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:41 pm
Inwardly Ruka frowned, she had to admit that Hanako was a lot smarter than most other females she manipulated. But that was not to say it was impossible. Hanako should just be thankful the female was only here to gather intel, and not something worse. Though it seemed her intel gathering hadn't been all the successful either.

Sighing the female plopped down on her rear and held a strong, yet cold gaze with the female. She was sure there was something she could spill the beans on, but she was hiding it. Almost as though she were ... toying with.

"Just great huh? Have you had any worthwhile gigs? I haven't heard many of the council bragging of their dances lately. Its a bit strange, since that's usually their favorite topic of conversation." Ruka, slid a paw across her face to politely hide a giggle, "They are all males after all, they don't have much else to think about."

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:50 pm
Hanako laughed at the implication that she and her geishes weren't getting much work, but tried to play it off as if Ruka had told a hilarious joke. She followed suit in sitting down and curled her tail around her, bringing it in close and trying not to let it move.

"Well we have our slow times, as well," she replied, rolling with the comments easily, "It seems many of the council have been busy and haven't had much time for entertainment lately." she chuckled, "Though it is strange, as you say, normal the males are glad to call on us, even when they are busy."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 pm
"Its just strange to believe isn't it? That males can put aside their most basic needs for the betterment of everyone?" Ruka let out a small snort in response to her own remark. "Sorry that was rude of me, but come now! Males forgetting about the geisha? Something is fishy there, surely you see it?"

Nodding her head in respect to Hanako she went on. "Of course I don't mean to offend, I am simply concerned. The lack of entertainment value in the pride could lead to some very lazy geisha. Are they keeping up with their training," Ruka paused for a moment and inspected the other female. "Are you keeping up with yours?"

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:11 pm
Hanako chuckled and shook her head, "That is very strange indeed, though with everything that has been going on recently, it's a good thing they have put aside their most basic needs."

No matter how much she tried to say she didn't want to offend, the cheetah knew that Ruka had meant every word to hit as it should. Instead of giving her what she wanted, Hana gave her another smile and nod. "They are keeping up with their training, as am I. In fact, the lack of entertainment has led to more opportunities to train and even prepare new routines for when the males are ready to call on us again."

Her smile widened a bit, "What about you? Do you follow a training regimen?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:18 pm
This was obviously going nowhere, and in no hurry either! Her shoulders hung a little lower, though not low enough to call attention to themselves. She would just have to search for her gossip elsewhere, somewhere that she could use her techniques....

She had just the hybrid in mind for such a gossip fest, but first she would have to wrap things up with Hanako.

She nodded simply at her comment about putting aside basic needs. It was true, there wasn't anything bad about it. But then she didn't care if there was anything good or bad about it, she just cared about what benefited her. Males obviously did not.

"My dear, i'm a council woman, I have no regimen. I simply do as is expected of me. The choices of my job come with time." Nkiruka puffed out her chest with pride and smiled somewhat smugly.

Somewhat intrigued by the female's last comment, she chose to go back to it. "More training opportunities huh? And new routines? I don't suppose you would be so kind as to demonstrate your new talents?" Ruka let out a small purr and gave Hanako a wink. "I will of course tell the males if there is anything of promise in these new routines."

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:25 pm
"Ah of course you wouldn't," She continued to smile at the council woman, "You have a lot of other things to worry yourself with instead of staying fit."

Hanako gave another laugh and back up slightly once again. "I'm afraid I don't have time, Ruka. I must get back and lead the others in another round of training. We want to be prefect when we come to entertain the males, after all. We want to knock them off their paws."

She gave a small nod. "It was sure something seeing you again; hopefully the rest of your day goes well." She got up to her paws and turned to walk back in the direction she had come from. Thankfully she really did have a training session with the geishes coming up but not for a little while. For now she would go get a drink or something to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:34 pm
Disappointed wouldn't quite do her mood justice, poor Ruka had truly been waiting to see her dance. Quite possibly since the meeting was first arranged, but she had been denied.

Very well, she would suck it up and call upon a geisha later for entertainment. Perhaps the geisha she called upon would be more loose lipped as well....

Watching as Hanako got up to leave, Ruka stayed seated merely nodding her head at the female's words and watching as she walked away. Yes ... always a pleasure."

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items