Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image

Harra: *Frowns as she tries to make her way around the new area, tail dragging along behind her as she feels around with it. Her ears perk while she listens carefully for others*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:49 pm
Bloody Hell Hound

User Image

Arms full of the newest product for his store, Hedin almost didn't see the beautiful fox making her way towards town. "Why hello there, miss. Are you lost?"

{{Just quote me when you reply, so I know when it's my turn. 3nodding }}  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:15 pm
Random Nobody 13

{Okay~! c: <3 }

Harra: *Her ears perked a bit before twitching a bit. Not entirely sure if the voice was directed her or not, she held back on answering for a moment. It seemed directed towards her...* N-no... Er, well... Kinda. See, i'm new here and i really don't know my way around here, yet.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:42 pm
Bloody Hell Hound

"Well, is there anything in particular I can help you find? There's a hotel over on the corner right there, the market a little down the street from it, and then there's the general store right in front of you, which I happen to own," Hedin pointed out unsuccessfully.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:57 pm
Random Nobody 13

Harra: *Gulps and takes wild guesses on where to look, looking in ALL the wrong directions* Oh, i... See... *Does a little fake cough, covering her mouth with her fist as she does so* Well, thank you kind sir! *She goes to look back at him, but ends up looking over his shoulder* My name's Harra, by the way. What's yours? *She gave a kind smile*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:10 pm
Bloody Hell Hound

Noticing her gaze wasn't focused on him, Hedin glanced over his shoulder to see if anyone was behind him. Dark eyes searching, he found nothing of interest. Turning to look back into her eyes, Hedin finally noticed the whiteness, realizing she was blind. Feeling rather down that he hadn't noticed sooner, he was rather glad she couldn't see the blush covering his cheeks. With a slight cough, he introduced himself as well. "Well, ma'am, the names Hedin Sorli Tjolnir, but you can call me Hedin. If you'd follow me, I can tell you a little more about the town," he said, flicking his tail to brush against her so she would know where he was.

{{Sorry, he's being rather talkative. Unlike certain other fae I would like to speak up. *glares in the general direction of my faes*}}  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:26 pm
Random Nobody 13

{Ahha, that's quite alright! xD}

Harra: Nice to meet you, Hedin. *Her gaze went straight to his face as she listened to him talk, following his voice. She took a few more moments to focus in on where he was as she felt his tail brush against her.* You'd be willing to do that for me? I would love to learn more about this place~ *Harra wasn't quite sure if he had noticed her being blind or not. Seeing as she hated to mention anything about being blind, she decided to wait until he said or did something that would notate him knowing* Shall we get started?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:52 pm
Bloody Hell Hound

Hedin smiled and turned toward the front door to his shop. Opening the door, he held it open for her as his tail flicked against her. "Over here is the door. Be careful not to go too far inside, there's a rather large shelf I wouldn't want you knocking over. The village is rather new, but all of the kats here are quite kind," he told her. "What sort of things would you like to know?"

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:11 pm
Random Nobody 13

Harra: *Perhaps he knew she was blind...? His way of talking to her hinted at it* Ah, thank you! I'll be extra careful~ *She stepped inside a bit, pretending to look around* Where shops are, the good places, the dangerous places... You know, the necessities~ *She smiled, looking in Hedin's direction*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:41 pm
Bloody Hell Hound

With a hearty chortle, Hedin made his way deeper into the shop to a recently cleaned shelf. Voice slightly muffled, he began to place the new items on the shelf as he spoke. "I'd love to show you about, but unfortunately my arms are a bit full. I'm going to be putting the newest item to my inventory on the shelves and then we can have a look around town," he told her. "The village is built around a central courtyard, with the main shops circling the area. Encircling them is other, smaller shops, and then there are the homes. At the moments, there are only good faes around, but I've nu doubt that sooner 'er later, the badd'uns'll be out an' about. There's a nice pub a couple a houses down tha road."

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:46 pm
Random Nobody 13

Harra: *She cued in on his voice, a trick she's learned to do well with being blind. All her other senses have heightened to make up for the loss of her sight* What's the new item, if I may ask? *Even if she had never seen the item, her curiosity was still high. *Her ears laid back at the mention of bad Faes. At least there were only good faes around for now.*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:19 pm
Bloody Hell Hound

"Just some simple snowglobes I managed to coax a majarae from the town over to make for me. Her talents with ice magic are unparalleled. It's amazing the details she managed to put into these. Ai've no doubt they'll sell quickly," he explained. His ear flicked back toward the front of the store, listening for any customers that might interrupt. The store was normally quite busy, yet today business was slow. Perhaps it was a good thing he'd stumbled across Harra now and not some other time.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items