Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP]Lazy days and Otto (Nevada/Otto)[C] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:01 pm
Nevada studied the death's lounge with faint interest. From what she heard of the place, It used to be haunted by a shampoo weilding and fine haired leader.

Now it seemed a little more desolate, if not...covered in star war fan things. Was this the rumoured Mark's new decorating concept?

Once the room was scanned though, she attempted to look for a Death hunter to help her for the new mist mission she had been given...And landed on to the adorable death hunter from the return of that awful mission.

Sliding over, she put on a lazy confident smile and slid her arms around the shoulders of the boy. "Hello Otto..." She whispered in his ear.

Part of her wondered if she would get the same effect as Roland gave her?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:07 pm
Poor innocent Otto was just standing about minding his own business. What did he do to deserve... wait. What was there to complain about again? Other than having to stand the exhausting act of socializing, it was a pretty girl wh had wrapped an arm around him. Creepy or not...

"Uh... whaddya want?" Otto asked with one brow raised high, staring at the girl from the corner of his eye.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:18 pm
"Oh lots of things Handsome." She chuckled, "I'd like a room of pillow, a cup of hot chocolate, some new shoes...maybe a vacation to some sunny beach to curl up and soak in some vitamin D."

"But those are just silly little wants." She didn't make any move to detach herself, of course...males were better to lounge on for the pure fact that they radiated heat. "What I need though is a Death hunter to help me. Are you free right now? I promise I'll make it entertaining..." The corners of her eyes wrinkled with mischief, just what was she up too?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:30 pm
Well. Calling Otto handsome? Easy way to butter him up, even if he was Hella suspicious of her cozying up to him. "Yeah, I could use some'o that too." Otto replied, his expression flat and seemingly undeterred. Beaches and chocolate and pillows were some of his favorite things too.

So she was looking for a Death hunter? He was obliged to help, mostly because he could use some division specific experience. Every little thing counted. "Yeah, sure. Whatever."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:17 pm
It seemed handsome was the way with many men of the Island. Although she used it often, it was her fallback nickname. "Who doesn't? I needed it before I even became a hunter." She chuckled. Though if she knew that Otto favored her same items as well..Well she would've offered a session in her room with her pillow pile and small pot made for making hot chocolate.

"I am so pleased that you accepted Otto. Ah, I don't know if you remember my name but Its Nevada burns. A joke my parents took to the next level." She kept a light grip on the death hunters and led him to a open seating area and sitting down him.

Or more so that she had mauvered herself into his lap and was staring at him intently.

"It seems one of the other death hunters couldn't solve this mission, So I'm really relying on your help. I know your division is all about finding information and such..." She looped her arms over his neck, lacing them behind his head and continued to stare at him. "I'm looking for another hunter. Her name is Alaska, She would be about the same age as me and look similar. She joined the hunters before I did...Do you know where I could find information on her?"

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:25 am
What.

Otto had been a bit weary of her peppy behavior earlier, but now he was just confused. Why was she in his lap? His eyes glanced down as she moved her hands behind his neck, icy gaze falling back to her again soon after.

It was really hard to not look at someone when they were staring at you from so close. Yeah, he was a little nervous now.

The fact this was a mission she claimed no one else could solve, Otto had mixed feelings. One of the prevalent ones being that he'd just have to step up and be awesome, obviously. The question at hand seemed simple enough. "Yeah, that's easy. Just go to the pod room. Just about anyone can get in. All the faces of trainees in sleep mode can be seen there. Anyone who's asleep is in there."

Nyxtsuki Moon

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:43 am
It was so easy for Nevada though to stare at Otto, one of her greatest strengths were her powers to hold gaze with someone for awhile. If she noticed though his nervousness, it didn't show in the way she was comfortable in his lap.

"Is it really that easy?" She blinked and then frowned, "I didn't realize that they allowed such things..." The frown only deepened...

"Can you tell me how to wake up someone from the Pod Otto?"

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:47 am
The nervousness ebbed away, now that his attention was less about the female in his lap and more on the topic at hand.

"Well, we gotta do Pod duty every now'n then anyway, right? Easy enough to snoop around durin' a shift." If she hadn't seen this Alaska chick walking around since NEvada showed up, then chances were she was sleeping or dead. Or on a mission. But mostly the other two. If it was more along the dead option, that was best left to tell her if no other option was plausible anymore.

"Uh.. that's something' only higher ups do, I think. That or people wake up on their own? I ain't exactly know the details. Best guess is to ask a Life Tech." His brow rose, head tilting to give the girl a curious gaze. "She yer sister or somethin'?" It sounded like their parents had a thing for US states. "Is 'er first name Baked?"

Otto made a joke.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:49 am
"Would you be willing to do pod duty Otto?" She smiled at him, wondering if she would have company to the sleeping beauty vault. She should've known that her twin would be there. She had been there hadn't she?

Plus she would've known if her twin had woken. Twins had senses like that. No her sister still slept blissfully and Nevada was detrimened to retrieve her...Hopefully.

"I see, I would ask a Life tech but they seem like they would care a little to much about why I need to wake someone up wouldn't they? Not like Death's...at least from what I hear. Information to Death is the most important...Not the reasoning behind it..." She slid off his lap now, moving to stand next to him and straightened her clothes. With a raised eyebrow over hooded eyes, she gave him a small smile and nodded.

"Yeah. My Twin." Was all she elbaroted on. Her sister was her most important thing to her, and like most twins, the feeling of being incomplete...only half a person was starting to get to her.

Especially on a island where friends were made, and comrades important. She needed her best friend and comrade to be awake.

"Baked Alaska Burns." She laughed, easing the tension she was building up on her shoulders and shook her head."Otto, Has anyone told you that your cute?" She chuckled now and flipped her hand up. "I think that made my day. "

And with that, she started to slowly trail towards the door. "Do you want to come help me search for my twin Otto?"

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:55 pm
"Pod duty... Ain't like I got much else to do." Otto said flatly. He sometimes wished he had other things to do. Oh well. Searching for a body was way more fun than standing around quietly.

So it was her twin. Well, this would get awkward if the other wasn't there.

"Cute?" Otto sighed heavily. "Yeah... I've heard it once 'r twice." The southerner didn't like being called cute. He put up with it most times, but to him it felt like an insult. Oh well, apparently he won her over with the joke, it seemed.

The teen stood up, adjusting his coat and following the girl. "Sure, why not. Sounds like a blast." He mumbled quietly.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:03 pm
"Fantastic, I feel better having someone with me." She waited until he got up, lacing her arm through his and walking with him...instead of leading him. She'd rather walk WITH someone then AHEAD of someone.

"I bet it doesn't ring well with you...from the way you say it like that..." She smiled at him, "I don't mean cute like a little boy, if you were wondering." She chuckled. He was cute, anyone who made jokes with her were cute. And anyone who made her laugh instantly had her as a friend. At least she would attempt to make him her friend.

"I wonder if we'll have someone wake up while we're in there?" She said conversationally, "So Otto, Do you like sports? Games? Tell me about yourself? I'm new to being a hunter but I like to know about people."

Or maybe she just liked to talk...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:20 pm
He had a feeling he'd get roped into it one way or another. He just saved time by agreeing quicker. So arm in arm he walked along with her. Lucky for her, he had other female friends who had gotten him used to the silly little gesture. Less whining and wiggling.

But like Hell would he ever look happy about it.

"Oh. That's usually what it means though, right?" He raised a brow, but his gaze was on the ground ahead of them rather than at her. "Well, whatever.." He still wasn't confident that it was any kind of compliment.

"That'd be awkward if they did. What're ya supposed to say? Like "Welcome to Hell!--I mean yeah yer damn well screwed. Enjoy the godamn brimstone and watch for the black haired devil on the way out." Then again wasn't Caelius Dead? He doubted it. There was a chilly air outside the office nowadays. Something told him he was back from the grave again.

The teen groaned. "I don't really like talkin' about myself.. it feels weird." He mumbled quietly and scratched his neck with his free hand. "Not much time for hobbies cept the odd chance inbetween trainin and missions anyway. I'd advice ya not get attached to anythin' material now while yer new." And the unfortunate side effect of island life: all precious things you love die. RIP old drum set. You will be replaced soon.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:41 pm
Nevada wouldn't have really minded if Otto whined...or wiggled. Unfortantuely for the hunter though, Nevada could be a tad bit annoying with her clingyness...a fact she was quite aware about and yet...never changed.

That aside, she wasn't even deterred by his grumpy expression at all. In fact, she thought it made him quite handsome. But wasn't sure if he wanted to hear that...She assumed the rare elusive smile he might have would be even more handsome.

"It depends on the context you use it in, I think. You made me happy, So I thought i would return the favor by complimenting you. It seems though that I used the wrong word but it's duly noted should we ever exchange another moment like it." She chuckled, looking at him from the corner of her eye. "Well, I haven't been here long but I could make it even worse. Welcome to the beginning of Promethesus, And we brought you here to hunt Aliens that form in your body and kill you from the inside out. Just so you know, We are not the Android and thus, watch out for them when you leave here." She rambled. "Oh have you seen Promethesus? Or the Alien movies?"

She blinked...and then laughed again, squeezing his arm. "I couldn't tell Handsome, by the way your a real chatter box. Please stop, I can't take anymore..." She joked and looked over at him now. "I didn't realized that we were allowed material goods. I mean, I asked for extra pillows for my bed but..." She frowned, "Did you lose something while you were here? Or someone stole something from you?"

As they turned down the corridor Nevada remember, specifically remembered more because it was where she had first come from, a sense of disappointment filled her. Would going to find her sister really be a good thing? Something inside her told her no, while the other just wanted to be sure that her sister was still even alive to be woken. She instead immersed herself in talking with Otto until they reached the door.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:08 pm
"Fine. Just.. try not to use cute." It was never a compliment unless it was coming from his mother.

"That'll work." Now he kind of wanted one to wake up now. They could prank the Hell out of a newbie. "No, never seen'em." He replied with a soft shake of his head.

"Yeah, you can have personal stuff. It just has a tendency to get destroyed by whatever is attackin the base." He replied somewhat bitterly. "I had some drums a while back.. like half a year ago. They done got obliterated by a giant Turkey and its pets." He'd never stop calling the Phoenix a turkey. Never ever. "But I got like.. Six pillows and three blankets. I jacked them from someplace or another. If they aren't given ya extra its cause they're hoggin'em all."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:45 pm
"What about Adorable?....I'm teasing just so you know." She looked at him again, a chuckle building up in that pretty little throat. It seemed Nevada liked to chuckle...a lot.

"Really? Well then..." Her smile continued to bloom, "the next time there is...I've heard rumors, Offshore leave. I'll have to invest in them and we can have a movie marathon! Oh but I suppose I should get a T.V and a DVD player. Unless you have one?" She looked at him hopefully. "I love movies honestly. You can just sit and watch as action unfolds. I miss them...ah since I've woken up."

She looked at the door into the pod room and leaned over to whisper at Otto. "Are you ready Otto?" Her hand dropped from his arm and instead inertwined with his own hand. Hoping he didn't mind too much. "I'm a little scared..." She explained as she pushed the door open.

"Hello! We're here for pod duty!" She said as brightly as she could to the Hunter on duty right now. That same hunter just grumbled as she pushed up her hair and shrugged a whatever before leaving.

"Okay...Okay I guess we should find her." She whispered again. "Was there really turkeys that attacked the Island? Turkey and Friends? Was it like a full course thanksgiving meal?" She shook her head in wonder, "that's good to know. It concretes the idea that maybe I should FIND someone with a TV." She squeezed his hand before letting it go and looking over one of the pods. The sleeping face that met with hers....was not her own and thus she moved on.

"Oh...Are you a master theft artist Otto?" She giggled, "No, I was quite lucky to get my scott free...or well kinda of. Being in Mist means that I am the doer...of all things. So I did a lot of things and collected a healthy amount of pillows. 7 I should say plus the one they give you. Oh but only one extra blanket."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff