Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Moon & The Ancient race

Back to Guilds

A vampire taken over a city and the Vatican taking charge by teaming up with an Ancient race will the city fall or will it be freed? 

Tags: Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Crusniks, Humans, Servants 

Reply ~Nightmare City~
Restaurant Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:34 pm
you eat here and it's run by servants

((ignore the girl))

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:01 pm
Angel stepped inside, leading Kotori over to a table where they could sit across from each other. "this seems nice. And I'm starving so let's order!" he smiled, he took his mask off, but his long hair fell in front of his face, covering it from most anyone not too close by.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:13 pm
Taking his seat across from Toilken, Kotori draws his hood over his head, his own hair falling forwards and shielding his face from onlooking eyes. Kotori giggles softly then, realizing that to some people he and Toilken must look like two pretty suspicious characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:34 pm
Tolkien locked his fingers. "So, my friend, how exactly did you find me? I've hidden from bounty hunters, Dukes, count, vampire lords and Masters alike, but you always manage to find me, No matter what." he smiled, he felt it like a game of hide and seek.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:42 pm
Kotori giggles again. "I used the power of love! One can always find their lover no matter what the distance." He says, wondering if Angel will be stupid enough to believe him. It was, after all, such a transparent lie.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:48 pm
Angel laughed. "and does love come in the form of a spell? Perhaps a tracking chip or beacon that I cannot sense?" he smiled and leaned back.

User Image  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:56 pm
He shakes his head. "Nope. Love comes in the form of some of my blood coursing through your body." Kotori replies nonchalantly, pulling a dagger out of his sleeve and playing with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:03 pm
Angel looked down at his hands. "how, melancholy. Might I say, and when did you slip your blood into mine? My friend?" he could remember several occasions where the two of them had been stuck in pinches where they were bleeding and wounded.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:12 pm
"The first time I met you. I was bleeding at the time. So I let some of my blood become microscopic and slip into your body. Every time I was bloody and around you, I added more." Kotori replies with a brilliant smile, evidently proud of himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:29 pm
Angel clapped and let out a slight laugh, "You sneaky basterd, I never knew." he laughed on. He couldn't believe he had never known. Perhaps he had underestimated his dear friend.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:44 pm
Kotori chuckles, slightly proud of himself. "If you knew what I was doing, you wouldn't have been surprised whenever I just showed up somewhere." The man points out, resting his elbows on the table and laying his head in his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:54 pm
Angel nodded, a waitress brought them their food, angel had called in advance. "here we go," he clapped his hands and ate several bites. "Well, I suppose I should tell you about the soul watchers I've placed over you then huh?" he spoke and winked, he was telling the truth but wanted to get a reaction.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:02 pm
Tilting his head to the side, Kotori picks at his food. "Soul watchers?" He asks curiously, not in the least bit suprised. Kotori had figured that from the beginning Toilken would have devised some secret plan for keeping an eye on him. Otherwise saving him in the first place would've been useless.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:12 pm
Angel nodded, "yes, soul watchers, they let me know if your in danger, and if you are killed I can claim your soul, then I can make a poltriguist or if I find your body a living puppet," he winked at him, "or I can keep you locked in my Talisman with all the other souls I've accumulated."And let us feed upon his innocence.Angel shivered, he didn't expect any of them to responde.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:22 pm
Kotori nods as well. "Ohkay.So long as you promise to be a nice guardian for my soul, then it's fine." The man replies with a gentle smile as he continues to pick at his food.  
~Nightmare City~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff