Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Whomping Willow (Trash)
Branin ~ Edited

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:38 pm
Greetings, my name is Branin

I am a male

I am a centaur.

I'm currently with No one right now

I am considered flamboyant, and flirty, though I respect boundaries and rules. I am very proud and stubborn too. I love to dance and sing though. I have a intense dislike for humans and will never agree to help them, being in servitude to them is the most humiliating thing a centaur can do.

My background story is I was born in the herd, never spent a day away from it. I just fit in naturally. My parents passed away though, so I am alone. I have been working hard to prove that I am a value to the herd. After several years, with the passing of Ammar, I was named the new head of the herd. I aim to uphold the name and keep everything in control.

I enjoy nature, the night sky, archery, star gazing, doing divination, singing.

I despise jerks, when people mock me, humans, missing a shot, cloudy nights

I'm afraid of Arachnids

My strengths are Archery and singing

My flaws are stubbornness and pride

I look like This fine young stallion

There's something else I need to tell you... I am interested in male centaurs.

-VT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text "Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk" Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Thought Thought Thought Thought Thought Thought Thought Thought Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

The Whomping Willow (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out