Our Clans F.A.Q's (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)

Q: Am I aloud to create a topic/post a reply in our clans forum?
A: NOO WAY!! Lol.. jk of course you can, although it is mostly me who creates topics in the clan forum, you can feel free to post a topic too, whether your a vice or not! ^.^

Q: Once I view an announcement that was created, I cannot seem to find it again unless I go ALLL the way back! Is there an easier way to find it?
A: Yes there is! Go to our "Clan Home" then look to the right side of the page. Where it says "latest post" Under it, it should say "Announcements" and there you should see the titles of the last 5 announcements. Click on those and there you are! (:

Q: I cant find the Clan Homepage on my own. I can only do it when you give us the link for it through the announcements..How do I find it? :C
A: This might end up being a complicated answer because the Clan Homepage icon is usually hidden until you activate it in Gaia labs. Heres how to activate it in 4 easy steps..

**You might want to open up another tab and try carefully to do these steps below so that you can have this page to look back on instead of doing each step on this tab and having to press back!!**

How to Open the "Clan Homepage" Icon In 4 Steps

1. If you havnt already activated the Clan icon in yet, hover your mouse over "My Gaia" and click on "Gaia Labs"

2. Once you get there, scroll down until you see something that says "PowerUser Menus" Once you see it, click "activate" right under "PowerUser Menus" This now allows the Clan icon to now appear under forums.

3. You wont have to keep repeating the last two steps from this point on. Now anytime time you want to go to our clans homepage, just hover your mouse over "Forums" (Up where it says; Home | My Gaia | Shops |
FORUMS) and then click Clans!

4. Once you do that you will see something like this at the right side of the page: My Clan, Go to my clan: The Gold Savages of zOMG!.. Click the title of our clan there and.. voila! You are at our homepage!

** You only need to repeat the last two steps to find the homepage next time. You don't need to activate PowerUser Menus each time you want to go to the clan homepage.. xD
And if you are confused about this, don't worry. Send me a PM!!**

Q: Why have I been promoted to "Crew"?? What can they do??
A: People promoted to crew are only one step above people who are "members" Also people that are promoted to Crew have the ability to invite users to our clan by going to the clan home, putting your move over the downward arrow beside "Moderator Panel" and clicking "Invite Users".

Crew can delete posts, delete topics, post stickies and announcements in the forum, edit posts, invite users to the guild, accept join requests to the guild, and ban users who are not promoted. But please note, if we catch anyone abusing these privileges, we will DEMOTE everyone back to member.

As for why we have promoted you.. as you may not have noticed a good 90% of our clan has been promoted to at least crew, some are vice captains. We want everyone to have some sort of limited control in this clan and we don't want you guys to feel like just a member. So we try to promote everyone to crew when we get the chance

Q: Where can I usually find you in zOMG?
A: I am in Bassken Lake in our clans server about 99% of the time! The other 1% would be me, still in the clans server, but in village greens, most likely because PS is glitched or because I am training a clan member with a lower level.

Q: OMG How do I get the clan chat to work for me in zOMG!??
A: I have been searching and searching to find a answer to this because sometimes when I'm in zOMG, Clan chat works. Then sometimes I go into zOMG, and I need to use clan chat, it decides not to work.. So, once I find out how to get it to stay working permanently.. I will post it here, (if there is a way)

Q: zOMG! doesn't even open up for me?! Can you help?? TT^TT
A: Well I can try lol, alot of people have been asking me how zOMG works for me. It works for me with absolutely no problems most of the time, but when it doesn't, I always refresh and retry. SO when I open up zOMG!, then click the server, and it doesn't load.. refresh, click the server again and wait. Very rarely I had to refresh and retry more than once but its possible that you just need to refresh and try again!
Also, having "pop-up blocker" turned on can make your problem worst so that the server options dont even show! So make sure pop-up blocker is OFF.

Q: "Pop-up blocker?" .. O.e?
A: It can be found on your toolbar, I think some computers might be different and have the tool bar somewhere else on the screen, but for my computer, its found at the top. Up there, it says; (File | Edit | View | Favorites | Tools) Click tools and look for "pop-up blocker". It should say either "Pop-up blocker is turned off" or "Turn on Pop-up blocker" witch means click here to turn it on, witch you don't want if your trying to open up zOMG!. If it said "Pop-up blocker is turned on" or "Turn off Pop-up blocker" then that means that it is turned on, and you will need to turn it off to open zOMG. Don't forget to refresh and retry like I have mentioned how to do in the question above!

Q: I have NO clue what I'm doing in zOMG!. / I think I may need a little help in zOMG! Can you help me?..
A: Yes I can! No matter how much help you need.. I can teach you from how to move your avatar in the game to how to survive in Bassken Lake, Zen Gardens, Bills Ranch ect.. I will teach you everything I know about zOMG! and make sure that you fully understand the game itself and strategies that can help you increase your gold earning abilities.

As for people who need help with DMS, let me know that that is the area that you need training for and I will find a good clan member is is highly trained at DMS that can help you out because I have only done DMS a few times. So, PM me for zOMG! training or click here and reply!

Q:Are you promoting vice captains? If yes, How can I become a vice captain for this clan?
A: If you are actually 100% serious about being a responsible vice captain for this clan, and you want to help us out, send me a PM. But, we are not just promoting everyone who asks, we expect to see two major things in a vice captain.

*Helpful towards the clan (ex; donate, help with announcements and clan forum..)

*Be responsible in situations (ex; troublesome clan member, arguing/spamming in clan forum)

We would also want a vice captain to be willing to learn how to create announcements and invite users to the clan and be a active member of this clan. For anyone who doesn't know, I can demote vice captains.

But don't take it the wrong way! I am not an extremely strict clan captain who is looking for perfect vice captains! I just don't want people asking to have a vice captain position if they are not committed.

So, yes, we are promoting vice captains and if you honestly wish to be one, PM me and Ill make sure you know how to be a great vice captain. All you have to do is be committed and willing to learn. (:

Q:Why should I donate to this clan? Who receives my gold?
A: You are NOT obligated to donate one piece of gold to this clan. Although donating does show us how much your willing to help out with the clan. Doing things like sending announcements and stuff actually cost gold. The more members we get the more gold it cost, and we currently have about 200 members, so when you donate gold to the clan, it goes directly to our clans account. So none really has access to it and it only gets used once we chose to make an annoucment.

Those are currently all of my FAQ's! I will be editing THIS reply when adding more questions to it because I don't want to make a new reply each time..
So go ahead and look for your question! It may be a good idea to look even without a question because I list allot of information in here about the clan and zOMG! ect..

More Q&A Posted shortly!! Pm me if you need more info or if you need me to explain more clearly or anything ^.^

x- Kikii
Co-Captain