Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Events
Eva and Spazzy's Giveaway Customs! Winners posted!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katachii
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:05 am
Eva and Spazzy's Giveaway Customs!
User Image

Spazzy and I were talking about what to do with our staff credits, and came up with this idea! We'll be hosting a special custom contest that we will pay for using our staff credits.

Important things!
-Staff is not allowed to enter! This contest is geared towards those who don't benefit from our payment system.
-This contest will be entirely CC. Spazzy and I are using our own earnings to pay for this, so we reserve the right to choose what we want to see.
-This is free for you! No trades need to be sent.
-This event won't be raffle based. Instead, we want to see a physical description and their personality as well! We're hoping to see some interesting foxes come out of this.
-Spazzy will be coloring all of the foxes, of course! [Y'all don't even want me getting close to Photoshop]

Foxes up for grabs:
-One normal fox with up to heavy edits paid for by Eva!
-One normal fox with up to heavy edits paid for by Spazzy!
-One semi-custom, unedited, normal fox paid for by Spazzy!

Starts: Now
Ends: Friday, November 16th at 11:59 PM CST  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:14 am
The Forms

Use these forms! The regular custom form will not be accepted. You're allowed to enter for the heavily edited foxes and the semi-custom, but you will only win once! Note: You may only enter one form for the heavily edited foxes!

Info on custom levels can be found here!

Heavily Edited

[b]Custom Type Wanted:[/b] Custom
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Starting Stage:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Mood:[/b]
[b]Description of Modifox:[/b]
[b]Eye Colour:[/b]
[b]Reference pics, if any: [/b]
[b]Template Wanted:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] Tell us in 3-5 sentences what this fox would be like.
[b]Why this fox:[/b] Tell us in 1-3 sentences why you want this particular custom!

[b]Custom Type Wanted:[/b] Cosplay
[b]Description of Modifox:[/b]
[b]Reference pics:[/b]

[b]Why this fox:[/b] Tell us in 1-3 sentences why you want this particular custom!

Semi-Custom

[b]Custom Type Wanted:[/b] Semi-Custom
[b]Colours Wanted (three allowed):[/b]

Katachii
Crew

Katachii
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:21 am
Hints!

If you'd like to try to specifically gear towards our interests, you can use the lists below to figure out what you want to order! These lists are not comprehensive, and using them is optional! Designing a fox around these points won't guarantee anyone a win. :3

-Creativity! If the fox isn't a cosplay, don't base its personality on a character, make it your own~

Dislikes:
-Excessive gore
-Clutter
-Arcane markings
-Really clashy color combinations
-Incredibly dramatic personalities. We all have these types of characters, but we'd like to see foxes that stand out without having to have extreme characteristics.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:28 am
User Image

Open!

Aww yis, bring it. Can't wait to see what you guys throw at us.

User Image

Katachii
Crew

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:13 am
Custom Type Wanted: Cosplay
Name: Ryo-Ohki
Starting Stage: Adult
Mood: Carrot loving
Description of Modifox: A brown vixen with brown eyes. She has a short bushy tail.
Eye Colour: Brown
Reference pics: Here she is!, La, la~, and just one more.
Template Wanted: CC

Personality: Bouncy bubbly and carrot loving Ryo-ohki is a sweet and loving fox. She tends to run from things that are scary to her but she’ll snuggle right up to anyone who is nice or feeds her. She loves to eat carrots and will often be seen dragging a carrot around.
Why this fox: Not only is Ryo-ohki my username sake *though I did use my own spelling razz *, but she is special to me because Tenchi Myo was one of the first Animie shows I watched and I loved the cute little cabbit the most. I have her in HoA and I would like her here too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:45 pm
Custom Type Wanted: Semi-Custom
Name: Candi
Mood: enthusiastic
Colours Wanted (three allowed): Black, orange, White
Eye Colour: orangish red
Template Wanted: Medium hair
Personality:
Candi is a very animated girl. She constantly is out doing things such as playing games, goofing off, and generally having fun. Candi is very loyal to her friends although some times this might not be the best since she often teases those she likes mercilessly. However when the going gets tough she’ll be right there yelling at any one that threatens her friends. After all she's the only one who can tease them.
Why this fox: Well I've been reading books having to do in India and the thought to make a set of twins sort of around the moon gods happened.

Name: Shuichi Minamino
Mood: Serene
Description of Modifox: long red hair, white suit outfit with gold trim and black cuffs on pants and sleeves. Accented with pink slash
Eye Colour: green
Reference pics, if any:
1, 2, 3
(pictures 1 and 2 with out the infinity marks)
Template Wanted: 2
Personality: He's a calm fox that goes with the flow. He's also very intelligent and extremely perceptive, preferring to think through situations than just rushing in and fighting. However, his care for his friends and family are the backbone of his fighting drive, as he would sacrifice just about anything to protect them. He also has a very kind heart
Why this fox: I love this character and because Yoko and Hiei need Kurama *shot*  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Phoenix_Dawn_Firebird

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:40 pm
Entering!

Custom Type Wanted: Custom
Name: Tentra
Starting Stage: BRC? Would be nice to see him grow.
Mood: Obedient
Description of Modifox: He has Chocolate Brown fur, long Grass-Green hair Like this grass, light and dark but, light... and I wanted his Tail to be a Tentacle Example but the male Tail of course if possible with a Semi, but instead of white I'd have a dark orange This Design/Color Also, his hair if fairly long, like right down his back and Spikey, think SSJ3 only in green? and one more thing... There is a Golden Phoenix Tattoo on his chest... Lost the actualy insignia/Logo I used to use but it's kinda like this, in Gold... Yikes this is one big order.. Sorry
Eye Colour: Emerald.
Reference pics, if any: Well, closest thing I ever found was This But hair is too short, and that's a white guy, but he is Chocolate brown... His hair also looks like... This only green... so...
Template Wanted: Old Please. I like the eyes and shadow. Shadows are important with Tentra.

Personality: Tentra was created to Protect, he has Emotions but doesn't show them, he does what is needed to protect who-eve he is told to but also has very few limits on how he will go about it also. Without expressing emotions he can be hard to read by others though he may not be able to actually get angry, no-one has tried to make him angry before.

Why this fox: Poor Tentra doesn't even have a picture, I had one pet with his name on it but it's nowhere near as cool as a Modifox and he needs something cool since I can't draw him and no picture even comes close to him, plus, I like him.

(Work in progress v)

Name: Seroke
Starting Stage: BCR would be cute.
Mood: Inquisitive.
Colours Wanted (three allowed): Indago (Hair, Tail) peace (People skin color XD) and if the mood strikes you, throw in another somewhere. Though I would like the Tatto's and Piercing's of... This fellow The inspiration for Seroke in a sense... I would like him to have long hair but go nuts with this one ^_^ Have fun.
Eye Colour: You know what, you choose one for me.
Template Wanted: Old Please I like the eyes.

Personality: Seroke is bubbly, playful, even when fully grown he acts like a child, Loves to play chase, is somewhat naive and is not bothered by things he doesn't know. Loves to learn, socialize, laugh, play with others mostly though he will play with himself (not in that way, he doesn't know what THAT is) Basically he's a big kid despite all the Tat's and Piercing that might make him look more like a Punk.

Why this fox: To be honest, Seroke don't get much Love, plus having a Neko as a Modifox just made me chuckle, and the Tat's and Piercing's did seem to fit what Modifoxes is about sooo Yeah.

Edit: (Fixed?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:43 pm
Name:Shiva
Starting Stage:Adult
Mood:cool/indifferent
Description of Modifox: pretty much whats in the ref pics. Hair and the clothing at her hip included please
Eye Colour: really light blue like in the ref pics
Reference pics: side/back view full body vew close up/profile view
Template Wanted: edited/CC

Personality: Shiva is a fox very much like her element which is ice. She keeps her cool almost no matter what with the exception of being in a very hot place she might get a little cranky than. It seems that nothing can get under this foxes skin and she is un wavering in any choice she makes. She isn't one for violence but knows peace doesn't always work and is ready for a battle whenever the need arises. While she does have a cold edge to her she isn't unapproachable though she might not seem hugely welcoming.
Why this fox: I have actually been wanting this fox for a long time because I am very much in love with the aeon its self. It also is a symbol good memories for me which leads me to reminiscing.

Name:Lalita
Starting Stage:CC
Mood:playful/charming
Colours Wanted (three allowed): blue red white ref to the types
Eye Colour:gold
Template Wanted:CC

Personality: Lalita is basicly your average fox with an extra hint of playfulness but can be charming so that this fox will get its way. Lalita is slightly on the vain side and things everyone want to get with them. Lalita spends a good portion of the time looking into a lake or puddle to see one's self.
Why this fox: Well I was at petco looking at all the pets and wandered bast the beta fish in the ref pics. I've never seen one that color before and decided that I was going to make a fox that would be similar to the fish because of its uniqueness.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:00 pm
Name: Chrysanthos
Starting Stage: CC (If you want to do his baby stages, awesome. If not, still awesome.)
Mood: Flamboyant
Colours Wanted (three allowed): I want a purple like what's at the ends of the text and an orange like what's in the middle. Third color can either be a pink or a yellow.
Code I used for purple: 8f00bf
Code I used for orange: ff5100
Eye Colour: CC
Template Wanted: [this one]

Personality: Outer air of languidness and arrogance, but able to make fun of himself and isn’t afraid of hard work. Likes to tease others and full of mischief, but isn’t cruel and tries not to cross lines. Very proud, hates being proved wrong. Has a sharp tongue when he cares to use it, not afraid to unleash his wrath on fools or those being foolish. Flaming gay.
Why this fox: I love those particular colors combined together, but I don’t have many foxes like that and it makes me a little sad. (I particularly adore the Misaki line, such beautiful kids!) I also want to try doing a flaming fox, so it seemed like a good opportunity. (Love you guys for doing this!)

Name: Cherish
Mood: Eccentric
Description of Modifox:
Body: Look at the reference picture, I want the colors/patterns exactly the same. I also want her front left and back right legs to look sewn on, and for those two paws to have claws. The sewn-on bits start at the shoulder in the reference pic, but since Modi's don't have as defined a shoulder line it might look better to start them somewhere on the leg.
Tail: Long and fluffy, like a lemur. Small piece starts off the same color as the body. Has the same sewn-on look like her two legs. Sewn-on bit should make up the vast majority of the tail, color is bright red with bright blue highlights on the fluffy ends.
Hair: Mohawk that ends just a little before the neck meets the body, then turns into a braid. It doesn't have to be as long as the one in the reference picture, but I want it to end somewhere around her legs. The entire thing should be the same bright red as her tail, with some bright blue streaks in her mohawk.
Mods: A spike collar or bracelet? Ear/Face piercings? I'm going for a hint of punk so I'd like some mods in there somewhere, but I don't want her to be cluttered either. Use your judgement on what you think looks good.
Eye Colour: Yellow-to-orange-to-red
Reference pics, if any: Body colors/style---> [x] (ignore the collar); Tail style---> [x]; Hair style---> [x]
Template Wanted: [this one]

Personality: Energetic and not fond of just sitting around twiddling her metaphorical thumbs, but can sit still for moderate periods of time if she’s doing something mentally engrossing enough. She likes to hide and observe others from afar, making up her mind if she likes someone or not. If she does she’ll approach out of nowhere and isn’t shy or hesitant, so she probably comes off as pushy or overwhelming at first. Handles things in a very matter-of-fact way and doesn’t lose her head in moments of crisis. Doesn’t like being tied down, but likes a bit of stability as well. [x]
Why this fox: The reference picture for the body colors/styles is something I colored last year and I just had so much fun with it. I thought it would be interesting to see it made into a fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:25 pm
Name: Imogen
Mood: Sympathetic
Description of Modifox: She's made of silvers, soft blues, whites, and anything that reminds you of ice/glass/winter. Her ears have this marking: In any color you choose. The rest of her body has markings, but I can't decide what. Something simple, mostly staying on legs and tails. If on her main body something very simple yet pretty. Her eyes have a marking similar to this: The triangles that come from the bottom lid. Any color.

Her hair is white, and while I'd like it a reasonable length or long, you may choose the hair style. I'd like some hair framing her face, but the rest can be up if you choose, or tied up. Nothing too formal if it's up, and maybe hosting a hair pin with an icicle design or snowflake or something winterish?

She is like a kitsune and has multiple tails shaped like an actual foxes. The amount you do is whatever you feel like doing and you're comfortable with, but at least three tails, please? I'd like them fluffy, like an actual foxes, but their positioning is your own choice. Her ears should be a tad shorter, not as long as most Modifoxes. Similar to: This.

Here comes more edits... Aha. Sorry. She's complicated, I love her. I like the idea of her having custom mods that resembles balls of crystals or shards of ice in her hair and wrapped around some tails. She has a white/silver/whatever color you'd think goes with her shawl around her shoulders. The shawl is completely around her shoulders, but does not cover anything else other than a tad of her upper chest. She can have, it it looked good, crystal like formations on her upper arms, but that's only a maybe. I don't want her too cluttered. You can add mods, I'm cool with that. The shawl has to happen though 0 ^ 0 It'd be cute.

She has some general modifications. Bead bracelets. Any colors! Three on her front paws, that's it. You can add more piercings/mods, but I'd like her back paws free of modifications.

Her eyes are a liiiiiitle bit narrower, but not like "BAM I'M MAD." Just a graceful, pretty style.

ONE LAST THING. I'M SORRY. I JUST.... She has a pole with a lantern on it. The pole can be anything, I'd like the top to be pretty, elegant, have something on it. The lantern look similar to: The ball lanterns. It has a faint blue glow to it. Deep blue, like the ocean.

Eye Colour: dsfbhjnkadl ummmm. A pale green? Emerald green? Green, to pop out.
Reference pics, if any: HA NOOOO. She's winter/ice/crystal/pretty themed, sooo, yeah. I don't know.
Template Wanted: CC.

Personality: She's quiet and cares for others, whether or not she directly goes out of her way to show it. She likes to keep to herself, but will come to a foxes aid if needed. She's skilled in healing with herbs, much like the Yasashii foxes, but is a nomad unlike them.
Why this fox: Imogen has been a character I've wanted for three years. However, you see how many edits she have? She'd be expensive. I was worried, also, she'd be too much. Well, you ASKED for heavy customs. You got one. :3

- - - - - -

Name: Lily
Starting Stage: CC
Mood: Frustrated
Colours Wanted (three allowed): Silver, White, Red
Template Wanted: Here

Personality: Is overwhelmed and frustrated easily, she doesn't necessarily have a temper per say. She just doesn't cope well when things go poorly or do not go her way. That doesn't mean she becomes angry or snappy, she simply is easily frustrated by life and needs a day off more than most.
Why this fox: ..... Because she'd be gorgeous, and I love the idea of her in my head. She'd be a fun character, if a bit moody at times.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:27 pm
Name:Tsuno
Starting Stage:Adult
Mood:Unwavering
Description of Modifox:Body:A Navy blue fox with Long blue hair which is spiked and wild(see ref) Her tail is bushy like a males and her ears are stubby like a wolf(similar to the tufts in the Hair ref)
clothing:On her front paws are Gloves that are the same color has her Hair the gloves have a dragon scale texture. under the gloves are a gauze wrap that goes up to her elbow.
Her torso has a Blue and white strap crossing over her chest the(which one faces the viewer is up to the colorist)from the bottom of the straps to her waist is fish netting in black.In her hair is a red headband On her feet are similar leggings to her gloves only without the gauze instead there are a pair of red rings one on each leg
Her waist has a white sash wrapped around it
Eye Color:Red
Reference pics, if any: A general ref for most of the character
Template Wanted:3 with edits

Personality:At first glance Tsuno has the personality of a proud warrior.she is very calm, and focused, preferring to keep to herself. However once she has become attached to someone she can start to show her more girly/cute side, blushing getting anxious, and friendly towards them. to her friends Tsuno is loyal and will risk everything for those she cares about.
Why this fox:For the last year Tsuno has been fleshing out in my mind, and once I was able to order her I began entering for her. This is the fox Ive wanted to get for a while now, she has importance to personal stories of Mine as an OC, And I would love to be able to see her actually made.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:43 pm
*fails because she cant come up with anything so she just posts cosplays* XD Im sorry...

Name: Alistair
Mood: Funny
Description of Modifox: Like the pick, of course for his armor or cloths you are welcome to do whatever armor you want.
Reference pics: {X} Armor idea?
Template Wanted: 1

Personality: Cute, comical, and loyal, alistair is a guy who doesn't let things get to him. He is also playful and compassionate, taking the time to get to know others and always helping when he can. He doesn't care much about what others think about him and is known to make jokes, wether its to cheer someone up or just to make light of a situation. He also has an unholy love of fine cheeses and a minor obsession with his hair. biggrin
Why this fox: Nati was going to do him for me but she got busy and was unable to do him. He is possibly my all time favorite Dragon Age character and he would just be a funny fox to RP. Other then that... XD I fail at coming up with anything else... alistair is just cute.

Sry, kinda just skimmed over everything last night and missed a few things. I was tired and headed to bed when I heard about this. Might put in for a semi custom if I can come up with something later and feel well enough to get on.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:41 am
Name: Lux Aeterna
Mood: Guiding
Description of Modifox: So, I was thinking like a firefly, minus all the gross buggy parts of fireflies. So, could I have her on the little pixie template and have the entire fluff part of her tail with a glowing yellow sort of color with the wings a translucent white. And then her base color would be an off-white, because there's way too much white in the world, with a CC design in gold. Just something nice and light. Also, I have a reference picture for hair, but I don't know how good of a reference picture it is.. Just a nice, small bun thing of hair with ringlets and stuff. I don't know how well it'll work on a fox, so just do what you will!
Eye Colour: CC, but something other than gold and white
Reference pics, if any: Hair

Personality: Incredibly Dramatic So, Lux lives in a series of tunnels and caves in a mountain side that are often used by other, wandering foxes as shelter during storms. But when storms last hours or days, it's hard for these foxes to just sit in one, rather dreary place until it's safe to leave, so they often decide to explore the caves, and many of them get lost. One day, Lux found one of these foxes and helped guide her back out into the world, and since then Lux has made it her own special duty to patrol the caves, particularly during long storms, and make sure that she can find any and all lost souls and guide them back out into the light. In every way, Lux Aeterna is kind, loving and nurturing, and although her self-appointed job is a little lonely she never expresses her sadness.
Why this fox: Well, Lux Aeterna is the name of a song that I simply can't stop listening to, and I loved the name so I started with that and went from there. Since it means Eternal Light, and since I've always wanted a pixie-like fox, my immediate thought was "fireflies!" So, her basic design was born, and then I didn't come up with that whole backstory thing until just now, but I really love it [and apparently I really love caves, because I keep using them everywhere, but I suppose Lux could work in some thickly fogged forest or something that countless foxes accidentally wander into before the fog rolls in at specific times of the day, like clockwork, and THEN Lux kind of 'goes on patrol' to rescue all the lost ones until the fog leaves, and then she returns to her little hollow in the... Yeah, getting away from myself, but I might go with that instead] But yeah, I like her, a lone beacon of light and hope devoted to seeing others pass safely through her... Yeah. I think she's interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:29 pm
Name:Shin
Starting Stage:ring thing
Mood:Bubbly
Colours Wanted (three allowed):maroon, black, purple
Eye Colour:blood red
Template Wanted:CC

Personality: She will seem like a dark mod, but in reality she is sweet. She wants a mate that will love her and be with her for the rest of her life. She wants to have children, she was abandoned and mistreated her whole life. So she wants a happy family.
Why this fox: She will be my very first mod. I love the colors and her personality. I want you to have fun making her.  

Lord_Lillith

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Katachii
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:46 pm
Winners!

Congratulations to these three people!

Reoakee
Name: Ryo-Ohki
Mood: Carrot loving
Description of Modifox: A brown vixen with brown eyes. She has a short bushy tail.
Reference pics: Here she is!, La, la~, and just one more.

Personality: Bouncy bubbly and carrot loving Ryo-ohki is a sweet and loving fox. She tends to run from things that are scary to her but she’ll snuggle right up to anyone who is nice or feeds her. She loves to eat carrots and will often be seen dragging a carrot around.
Why this fox: Not only is Ryo-ohki my username sake *though I did use my own spelling razz *, but she is special to me because Tenchi Myo was one of the first Animie shows I watched and I loved the cute little cabbit the most. I have her in HoA and I would like her here too.

demon~hybrid
Name: Lux Aeterna
Mood: Guiding
Description of Modifox: So, I was thinking like a firefly, minus all the gross buggy parts of fireflies. So, could I have her on the little pixie template and have the entire fluff part of her tail with a glowing yellow sort of color with the wings a translucent white. And then her base color would be an off-white, because there's way too much white in the world, with a CC design in gold. Just something nice and light. Also, I have a reference picture for hair, but I don't know how good of a reference picture it is.. Just a nice, small bun thing of hair with ringlets and stuff. I don't know how well it'll work on a fox, so just do what you will!
Eye Colour: CC, but something other than gold and white
Reference pics, if any: Hair

Personality: Incredibly Dramatic So, Lux lives in a series of tunnels and caves in a mountain side that are often used by other, wandering foxes as shelter during storms. But when storms last hours or days, it's hard for these foxes to just sit in one, rather dreary place until it's safe to leave, so they often decide to explore the caves, and many of them get lost. One day, Lux found one of these foxes and helped guide her back out into the world, and since then Lux has made it her own special duty to patrol the caves, particularly during long storms, and make sure that she can find any and all lost souls and guide them back out into the light. In every way, Lux Aeterna is kind, loving and nurturing, and although her self-appointed job is a little lonely she never expresses her sadness.
Why this fox: Well, Lux Aeterna is the name of a song that I simply can't stop listening to, and I loved the name so I started with that and went from there. Since it means Eternal Light, and since I've always wanted a pixie-like fox, my immediate thought was "fireflies!" So, her basic design was born, and then I didn't come up with that whole backstory thing until just now, but I really love it [and apparently I really love caves, because I keep using them everywhere, but I suppose Lux could work in some thickly fogged forest or something that countless foxes accidentally wander into before the fog rolls in at specific times of the day, like clockwork, and THEN Lux kind of 'goes on patrol' to rescue all the lost ones until the fog leaves, and then she returns to her little hollow in the... Yeah, getting away from myself, but I might go with that instead] But yeah, I like her, a lone beacon of light and hope devoted to seeing others pass safely through her... Yeah. I think she's interesting.

Yushika
Name: Lily
Starting Stage: CC
Mood: Frustrated
Colours Wanted (three allowed): Silver, White, Red
Template Wanted: Here

Personality: Is overwhelmed and frustrated easily, she doesn't necessarily have a temper per say. She just doesn't cope well when things go poorly or do not go her way. That doesn't mean she becomes angry or snappy, she simply is easily frustrated by life and needs a day off more than most.
Why this fox: ..... Because she'd be gorgeous, and I love the idea of her in my head. She'd be a fun character, if a bit moody at times.

Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games